Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to get winner badge?

Posted 3 days ago

How to earn winner badge?
jpj p

India

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Jpj! You should win to earn the Winner badge; but please be more specific when you're posting questions on Forum (like what badge, what game or so.. )! Best regards !
Hi Jpj!

You should win to earn the Winner badge; but please be more specific when you're posting questions on Forum (like what badge, what game or so.. )!

Best regards !

136x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Jpj simply win :smile: on every badge when you click you can find a description how to earn it https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges for example [img]https://i.imgur.com/JoNgQkd.jpg[/img] good luck :blush:
Hi Jpj

simply win

on every badge when you click you can find a description how to earn it
www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges
for example

good luck
28x SUPPORT
Emina N

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 days ago

Learn about badges in this Launchpad lesson: Flash Your Badges! https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=69
Learn about badges in this Launchpad lesson:
Flash Your Badges!
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=69
3x SUPPORT
John M

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Hello Ipi, Which winner badge are you interested in? There are several winner badges available through SFI/TripleClicks, (ie. Pricebender, TripleClicks DAILY CROWN, Eager Zebra CARD KING, etc.) However, the simple answer to your question for all winner badges is: You need to play the games or participate in the required actions for the badge in order to win the winner badge. As an example: You choose to play Eager Zebra CARD KING and win a game. The winner badge will be awarded to you as recognition for you accomplishment. Another example: You choose to participate in a Pricebender acution and after battling with other bidders, you are the winner of the product. You have won the product, along with the Pricebender Winner Badge, which will be placed on your profile, again as a recognition of your accomplishment. As a side note, you will need TCredits to participate in Pricebender; however, most Eager Zebra games have the opportunity to play for a set number of free games, before needing to pay TCredit per game. Sincerely, Anna D
Hello Ipi,

Which winner badge are you interested in? There are several winner badges available through SFI/TripleClicks, (ie. Pricebender, TripleClicks DAILY CROWN, Eager Zebra CARD KING, etc.)

However, the simple answer to your question for all winner badges is: You need to play the games or participate in the required actions for the badge in order to win the winner badge. As an example: You choose to play Eager Zebra CARD KING and win a game. The winner badge will be awarded to you as recognition for you accomplishment. Another example: You choose to participate in a Pricebender acution and after battling with other bidders, you are the winner of the product. You have won the product, along with the Pricebender Winner Badge, which will be placed on your profile, again as a recognition of your accomplishment.

As a side note, you will need TCredits to participate in Pricebender; however, most Eager Zebra games have the opportunity to play for a set number of free games, before needing to pay TCredit per game.

Sincerely,
Anna D
Anna D

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

I quite agree with you, I believe your detailed explanation will help to understand it better Kind Regards!
I quite agree with you,

I believe your detailed explanation will help to understand it better

Kind Regards!
IKENNA C

Nigeria

Posted 3 days ago More by Jan G

[quote=1030505]How to earn winner badge?[/quote] Are the following Launchpad lessons checked with green for you? https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Search?query=badges If not ... the answer to your question is in lessons ... Jan:palm_tree:
jpj p posted:

Are the following Launchpad lessons checked with green for you?
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Search?query=badges

If not ... the answer to your question is in lessons ...

Jan

Jan G

United States

Posted 3 days ago More by Jan G

[quote=1030517]Hi Jpj simply win :smile: on every badge when you click you can find a description how to earn it https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges for example [img]https://i.imgur.com/JoNgQkd.jpg[/img] good luck :blush: [/quote] I have several Eager Badges ... [b]all for ONLY playing ZackJack[/b] Jan $$$ :moneybag:
Emina N posted:
Hi Jpj

simply win

on every badge when you click you can find a description how to earn it
www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges
for example

good luck

I have several Eager Badges ... all for ONLY playing ZackJack

Jan $$$

Jan G

United States

Liked by Zdenko S Katrina D

Posted 3 days ago

I advise you go back to "TO DO LIST" click on Lauchpad lesson to read for full understanding on the badge.
I advise you go back to "TO DO LIST" click on Lauchpad lesson to read for full understanding on the badge.
yahaya m

Nigeria

Posted 3 days ago

You have to Win to get winner badge
You have to Win to get winner badge
3x SUPPORT
Damilola S

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings