Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

E365 latest

Posted 2 months ago

I entered in E365 but it requires 1500 VP to clear it. And I am the new user. So it is asking for completing task of launch pad Should i complete it within a day..?
I entered in E365 but it requires 1500 VP to clear it. And I am the new user. So it is asking for completing task of launch pad Should i complete it within a day..?
Akshay S.

India

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Akshay, You do not have to complete the LaunchPad in one day. In fact, it is usually better to take your time reading through everything so that you will be able to take in all the information that will be helpful to you. Completing the LaunchPad is not one of the requirements for entering the E365 Contest. I recommend reviewing this link for what you need to do for the E365: https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules&referrer=search Ken Hermonat
Hello Akshay,

You do not have to complete the LaunchPad in one day. In fact, it is usually better to take your time reading through everything so that you will be able to take in all the information that will be helpful to you.

Completing the LaunchPad is not one of the requirements for entering the E365 Contest. I recommend reviewing this link for what you need to do for the E365: www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules&referrer=search

Ken Hermonat
44x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

If You finish before the end of this month will earn 1500VP, You are officially qualified participant and put in a modern E365 Daily Drawing for a share of more than $ 3000 in cash and prizes.
If You finish before the end of this month will earn 1500VP, You are officially qualified participant and put in a modern E365 Daily Drawing for a share of more than $ 3000 in cash and prizes.
3x SUPPORT
Roman I.

Russian Federation

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Akshay, This is what is required to enter for the E365 Contest : How to enter There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest. Just complete the following six actions within your first 365 days in SFI to automatically enter the contest: 1. Verify your email address (earn 150 VP) 2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members (earn 100 VP) 3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics (earn 75 VP) 4. Upload your account photo (earn 35 VP) 5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor (earn 50 VP) 6. Attain the rank of EA (Executive Affiliate)
Hello Akshay,

This is what is required to enter for the E365 Contest :
How to enter
There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest. Just complete the following six actions within your first 365 days in SFI to automatically enter the contest:

1. Verify your email address (earn 150 VP)
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members (earn 100 VP)
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics (earn 75 VP)
4. Upload your account photo (earn 35 VP)
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor (earn 50 VP)
6. Attain the rank of EA (Executive Affiliate)
27x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hie Akshay, If by launch pad tasks you mean launch pad lessons then you dont have to complete them in one day.The main ting is to understand each lesson and review it to obtain your 5 Vp or so.You can complete then as quickly as you want as long as you have understood what you reading it is pointless just to go ticking everything without reading because you will get stuck when you need to do your work in the future.
Hie Akshay,

If by launch pad tasks you mean launch pad lessons then you dont have to complete them in one day.The main ting is to understand each lesson and review it to obtain your 5 Vp or so.You can complete then as quickly as you want as long as you have understood what you reading it is pointless just to go ticking everything without reading because you will get stuck when you need to do your work in the future.
9x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1030546]I entered in E365 but it requires 1500 VP to clear it. And I am the new user. So it is asking for completing task of launch pad Should i complete it within a day..? [/quote] Your rate of accomplishing 61 lessons in Launchpad for 305 VPs ... depends on you I completed lessons, when I signed up, 1st via a 31-hour cram (just like I was preparing for a final exam) ... did collect VPs for rating Sponsor in May 2017 Now in my 3rd-month, ranking 8th in my class as Rising Star ... made July 2017 payout (expecting commissions to be paid on Cash Card in August 2017) Suggest you develop your Leadership page https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/LeadershipManager To engage, encourage and communicate with Your PSAs Jan:moneybag:
Akshay S. posted:

Your rate of accomplishing 61 lessons in Launchpad for 305 VPs ... depends on you

I completed lessons, when I signed up, 1st via a 31-hour cram (just like I was preparing for a final exam)

... did collect VPs for rating Sponsor in May 2017

Now in my 3rd-month, ranking 8th in my class as Rising Star
... made July 2017 payout (expecting commissions to be paid on Cash Card in August 2017)

Suggest you develop your Leadership page www.sfimg.com/Resources/LeadershipManager

To engage, encourage and communicate with Your PSAs

Jan

Jan G.

United States

Liked by Lászlóné S.

Posted 2 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1030560]Hello Akshay, This is what is required to enter for the E365 Contest : How to enter There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest. Just complete the following six actions within your first 365 days in SFI to automatically enter the contest: 1. Verify your email address (earn 150 VP) 2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members (earn 100 VP) 3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics (earn 75 VP) 4. Upload your account photo (earn 35 VP) 5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor (earn 50 VP) 6. Attain the rank of EA (Executive Affiliate) [/quote] I like to add master (really read and comprehend all 61 lessons) Launchpad (earn 305 VP) and my rank is Rising Star ... am not pursuing EA until I actually receive commissions earn via June 2017 notification that is due August 2017 ... ... in the meantime, I continue to recruit PSAs, TCMembers, ECAs and publish a few ECA banners .... Jan :moneybag:
Uche . posted:
Hello Akshay,

This is what is required to enter for the E365 Contest :
How to enter
There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest. Just complete the following six actions within your first 365 days in SFI to automatically enter the contest:

1. Verify your email address (earn 150 VP)
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members (earn 100 VP)
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics (earn 75 VP)
4. Upload your account photo (earn 35 VP)
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor (earn 50 VP)
6. Attain the rank of EA (Executive Affiliate)

I like to add master (really read and comprehend all 61 lessons) Launchpad (earn 305 VP)
and
my rank is Rising Star ... am not pursuing EA until I actually receive commissions earn via June 2017 notification that is due August 2017 ...

... in the meantime, I continue to recruit PSAs, TCMembers, ECAs and publish a few ECA banners ....

Jan

Jan G.

United States

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi Akshay S, You have just joined SFI and very new in this field . First of all I must tell you that all the pages in launch pads are very important. Launch Pads are not ordinary pages, the contents in all the pages are most important for newbies. There are many many information are there, which are most helpful for building carrier in SFI. If you read those pages thoroughly, you will be able to know what is SFI, There are information on how SFI work and how can you build your carrier in SFI. So, these are just not ordinary pages. Before completing those pages and putting your Answers, you should be thorough about the said lesson. I suppose, the main objectives of launch pad pages have been explained to you. So first of you must study those launch pads and then go ahead to earn VP. Apart fro earning VP from launch pads, there are many more ways in your Home page to earn VP. Hence, start your carrier in a systematic way and be successful. Best of luck,
Hi Akshay S,
You have just joined SFI and very new in this field . First of all I must tell you that all the pages in launch pads are very important. Launch Pads are not ordinary pages, the contents in all the pages are most important for newbies. There are many many information are there, which are most helpful for building carrier in SFI. If you read those pages thoroughly, you will be able to know what is SFI, There are information on how SFI work and how can you build your carrier in SFI. So, these are just not ordinary pages. Before completing those pages and putting your Answers, you should be thorough about the said lesson.
I suppose, the main objectives of launch pad pages have been explained to you. So first of you must study those launch pads and then go ahead to earn VP. Apart fro earning VP from launch pads, there are many more ways in your Home page to earn VP.
Hence, start your carrier in a systematic way and be successful.
Best of luck,
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Lászlóné S. Gery

Posted 2 months ago

[b]Congratulations[/b][i]for entering in the E365 congratulations[/i] Let me tell u. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KgmRGRR.png[/img]
Congratulationsfor entering in the E365 congratulations
Let me tell u.

Javed H.

India

Liked by Lászlóné S.

Posted 2 months ago

Complete the daily tasks. To get 1500 VP, set up a standing order of 1500 VP or more
Complete the daily tasks. To get 1500 VP, set up a standing order of 1500 VP or more
7x SUPPORT
Damilola S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1030694][b]Congratulations[/b][i]for entering in the E365 congratulations[/i] Let me tell u. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KgmRGRR.png[/img][/quote] Javed, he is in the different situation now... From yesterday, there is no more Signing Bonuses...
Javed H. posted:
Congratulationsfor entering in the E365 congratulations
Let me tell u.

Javed,
he is in the different situation now...
From yesterday, there is no more Signing Bonuses...
58x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

Akshay, I just looked at your badges... Joined almost six months ago... Daily VP Streak 13 days...no Total VPs... So, it seems that you haven't done much in all these months...and you should really try to become EA as soon as possible...you have already wasted half a year of your E365 contest...
Akshay,
I just looked at your badges...
Joined almost six months ago...
Daily VP Streak 13 days...no Total VPs...

So, it seems that you haven't done much in all these months...and you should
really try to become EA as soon as possible...you have already wasted half
a year of your E365 contest...
58x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings