Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to contact a new CSA that has no E-mail address?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Violeta D.

Hi to all, I received new CSA in his snapshot there is no his e-mail address. How to send e-mail to him? I send welcome mail using SFI Team Mail, but how to send on his gmail? Thank you
Hi to all,

I received new CSA in his snapshot there is no his e-mail address.

How to send e-mail to him?

I send welcome mail using SFI Team Mail, but how to send on his gmail?

Thank you
Violeta D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Ora C.

Posted 4 months ago

Please visit Genealogy; Click Communication & see if his personal mail id is provided. If its there you can communicate. If it is not there you can do nothing! You can check here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=communication&pg= Other wise, try to use all available communication tools provided by SFI & remain hopeful fora reply!!
Please visit Genealogy; Click Communication & see if his personal mail id is provided. If its there you can communicate. If it is not there you can do nothing!

You can check here:
www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=communication&pg=

Other wise, try to use all available communication tools provided by SFI & remain hopeful fora reply!!
271x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,677 | Followers: 1,753 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 4 months ago More by Violeta D.

[quote=1030610]Please visit Genealogy; Click Communication & see if his personal mail id is provided. If its there you can communicate. If it is not there you can do nothing! You can check here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=communication&pg= Other wise, try to use all available communication tools provided by SFI & remain hopeful fora reply!![/quote] I did like you sead, but there is no his personal mail Thank you Sampath Kumar S
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Please visit Genealogy; Click Communication & see if his personal mail id is provided. If its there you can communicate. If it is not there you can do nothing!

You can check here:

Other wise, try to use all available communication tools provided by SFI & remain hopeful fora reply!!

I did like you sead, but there is no his personal mail

Thank you Sampath Kumar S
Violeta D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Violeta, Sorry but if their emails are not correct or not there the only one to communicate with them is through SFI resources. I have also had a couple of people were their emails are being sent back saying no such address as well. But as they say work with the movers. Give it time maybe they will come back and update their information. :) Hope this helps
Hello Violeta,

Sorry but if their emails are not correct or not there the only one to communicate with them is through SFI resources. I have also had a couple of people were their emails are being sent back saying no such address as well. But as they say work with the movers. Give it time maybe they will come back and update their information. :) Hope this helps
8x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

[quote=1030632]Hello Violeta, Sorry but if their emails are not correct or not there the only one to communicate with them is through SFI resources. I have also had a couple of people were their emails are being sent back saying no such address as well. But as they say work with the movers. Give it time maybe they will come back and update their information. :) Hope this helps [/quote] Thank's Sheila J I have him on movers I did't recived mail from SFI yet.
Sheila J. posted:
Hello Violeta,

Sorry but if their emails are not correct or not there the only one to communicate with them is through SFI resources. I have also had a couple of people were their emails are being sent back saying no such address as well. But as they say work with the movers. Give it time maybe they will come back and update their information. :) Hope this helps

Thank's Sheila J
I have him on movers
I did't recived mail from SFI yet.
Violeta D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hi, I got my CSAs in my Genealogy. I could not send any welcome letter. But I send CSA Mailer & PSA Mailer. No individual mail. Thanks.
Hi,
I got my CSAs in my Genealogy. I could not send any welcome letter.
But I send CSA Mailer & PSA Mailer.
No individual mail.
Thanks.
3x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

Liked by Ora C.

[quote=1030624][quote=1030610]Please visit Genealogy; Click Communication & see if his personal mail id is provided. If its there you can communicate. If it is not there you can do nothing! You can check here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=communication&pg= Other wise, try to use all available communication tools provided by SFI & remain hopeful fora reply!![/quote] I did like you said, but there is no his personal mail Thank you Sampath Kumar S[/quote]
Violeta D. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:

You can check here:

I did like you said, but there is no his personal mail

Thank you Sampath Kumar S

Violeta D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Ora C.

Posted 4 months ago

You have all e-mails in genealogy under the tab-COMMUNICATION.
SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Violeta D.

[quote=1030650]You have all e-mails in genealogy under the tab-COMMUNICATION.[/quote] Thank you Romina M I find it, and send Welcome mail to his personal gmail!
Romina M. posted:

Thank you Romina M
I find it, and send Welcome mail to his personal gmail!
Violeta D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, there are many tools to use to communicate to either CSA or PSA. Whichever you choose may so depend on content and to whom the message is sent. Thank you!
Yes, there are many tools to use to communicate to either CSA or PSA. Whichever you choose
may so depend on content and to whom the message is sent. Thank you!
SUPPORT
Motto A.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

If he has no email address, it is better to chat in SFI when he is logged on
If he has no email address, it is better to chat in SFI when he is logged on
9x SUPPORT
Damilola S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ora C.

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hi Violeta D , Try the chat top right of this page Just click the chat icon , the Csa might respond to that if they are active . Go to support with the name & Id # and ask for their direction . Stay Awesome :sunglasses:
Hi Violeta D , Try the chat top right of this page Just click the chat icon , the Csa might respond to that if they are active . Go to support with the name & Id # and ask for their direction . Stay Awesome
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings