Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Icebreaker vs Phone -- Chat problem

Posted 2 months ago More by Stephen D.

Should the IceBreaker message be modified to clearly indicate our "Chat" is available on the (Affiliate Center) Home Page (bouncing Bubble :speech_balloon: ) and NO texting-phone is required? Is this a common problem: I have had PSA expecting and waiting for a "phone text"/ "chat" -- without logging into SFI. :eyes: I like to have easy access to their Snapshot and VP-Ledger while Chatting, as provided by our SFI-based Chat. Regards, Stephen D
Should the IceBreaker message be modified to clearly indicate our "Chat" is available on the (Affiliate Center) Home Page (bouncing Bubble
) and NO texting-phone is required? Is this a common problem:

I have had PSA expecting and waiting for a "phone text"/ "chat" -- without logging into SFI.

I like to have easy access to their Snapshot and VP-Ledger while Chatting, as provided by our SFI-based Chat.

Regards,
Stephen D

SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Stephen, It might be best to send them a quick email and explain where they can find the chat on SFI. Since they are not familiar with the SFI site they may not know where to find the chat. I find many will send an email before sending a message here on SFI. I just open another page with their snapshot on it and send an ecard and respond with the email. Have a Blessed Day.
Hi Stephen,

It might be best to send them a quick email and explain where they can find the chat on SFI.
Since they are not familiar with the SFI site they may not know where to find the chat.
I find many will send an email before sending a message here on SFI.
I just open another page with their snapshot on it and send an ecard and respond with the email.

Have a Blessed Day.
17x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

It is best to log in to SFI and chat with them
7x SUPPORT
Damilola S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D.

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Stephen D, What I do is that I send an immediate welcome email to my new sponsored members. And I give a directions them how they can ask me questions for instant help by the chat and where the chat icon is available. They usually then find it well. Best Regards AL M
Dear Stephen D,

What I do is that I send an immediate welcome email to my new sponsored members. And I give a directions them how they can ask me questions for instant help by the chat and where the chat icon is available. They usually then find it well.
Best Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Stephen D.

[quote=1030939]Dear Stephen D, What I do is that I send an immediate welcome email to my new sponsored members. And I give a directions them how they can ask me questions for instant help by the chat [b]and where the chat icon is available[/b]. They usually then find it well. Best Regards AL M[/quote] Thank you Al for sharing your excellent circumvention ("work-around") procedure. :thumbsup: I hope that creating awareness of the misunderstanding (types of Chat) will help minimize OUR need to circumvent it. When I receive an IceBreaker response, I initiate a Chat so as to activate the "bouncing Bubble" and attract attention to our beloved version of Chat. :speech_balloon:
Al M. posted:
Dear Stephen D,

What I do is that I send an immediate welcome email to my new sponsored members. And I give a directions them how they can ask me questions for instant help by the chat and where the chat icon is available. They usually then find it well.
Best Regards
AL M

Thank you Al for sharing your excellent circumvention ("work-around") procedure.

I hope that creating awareness of the misunderstanding (types of Chat) will help minimize OUR need to circumvent it.

When I receive an IceBreaker response, I initiate a Chat so as to activate the "bouncing Bubble" and attract attention to our beloved version of Chat.

SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1030793]It is best to log in to SFI and chat with them[/quote] I totally agree Damilola Sholola. I enjoy the convenient, quick, recorded, 2-way nature of our SFI based Instant-Message/ Chat. The main problem seems to be creating PSA [b]awareness[/b] of where to look for our SFI Chat; It is online, NOT on their phone.
Damilola S. posted:

I totally agree Damilola Sholola.

I enjoy the convenient, quick, recorded, 2-way nature of our SFI based Instant-Message/ Chat. The main problem seems to be creating PSA awareness of where to look for our SFI Chat; It is online, NOT on their phone.
SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by BENAHMED K.

Posted 2 months ago

Should the IceBreaker message be modified to clearly indicate our "Chat" is available on the (Affiliate Center) Home Page (bouncing Bubble :speech_balloon: ) and NO texting-phone is required? Is this a common problem: I have had PSA expecting and waiting for a "phone text"/ "chat" -- without logging into SFI. :: I like to have easy access to their Snapshot and VP-Ledger while Chatting, as provided by our SFI-based Chat. Regards, Alexander Ahmed [/quote]
Should the IceBreaker message be modified to clearly indicate our "Chat" is available on the (Affiliate Center) Home Page (bouncing Bubble
) and NO texting-phone is required? Is this a common problem:

I have had PSA expecting and waiting for a "phone text"/ "chat" -- without logging into SFI. ::

I like to have easy access to their Snapshot and VP-Ledger while Chatting, as provided by our SFI-based Chat.

Regards,
Alexander Ahmed

Alexander A.

Yemen

Liked by Stephen D.

| Edit settings