Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is the source of the points for badge quest leaderboard

Posted 3 days ago More by Sherwood L

Hi forum members, Can someone tell me the sources of the points that rank us on the Badge Quest Leaderboard? If I understand the Badge quest competition, we need to gain these points in order to acquire the badges also. I read the information that I can find but it does not seems to tell the sources of the points. Thanks
Hi forum members,

Can someone tell me the sources of the points that rank us on the Badge Quest Leaderboard?

If I understand the Badge quest competition, we need to gain these points in order to acquire the badges also. I read the information that I can find but it does not seems to tell the sources of the points.

Thanks
19x SUPPORT
Sherwood L

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago More by Marija B

No, we need to gain badges, each badge brings some amount of points. Click on the blured badges to see what you should do to win them and how many points each badge brings. Hope I helped (if I undestood the question).
No, we need to gain badges, each badge brings some amount of points. Click on the blured badges to see what you should do to win them and how many points each badge brings.

Hope I helped (if I undestood the question).
17x SUPPORT
Marija B

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Every badge has its points - the total amount of all badges you have at the moment defines your points and position in the Badge Quest Rank. You can click on every badge to see what advancement on this type of badge you could still do (if this is a badge with strikes - bronze, silver or gold strikes). And you can scroll down the Badges Page on your Tab Badges, to see the badges you still do not have, so you can define what actions of which you do could bring the type of badge connected (SFI or TC badges) - for instance Pricebender winning, some game winning or advancement, your SFI rank advancement, Booster Club Member, DD, aso), Badges will come as a natural result of our actions. Badge Quest contest and rules link: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445&referrer=search I hope I understood well the question and this could help. Regards Sherwood :blush:
Every badge has its points - the total amount of all badges you have at the moment defines your points and position in the Badge Quest Rank. You can click on every badge to see what advancement on this type of badge you could still do (if this is a badge with strikes - bronze, silver or gold strikes). And you can scroll down the Badges Page on your Tab Badges, to see the badges you still do not have, so you can define what actions of which you do could bring the type of badge connected (SFI or TC badges) - for instance Pricebender winning, some game winning or advancement, your SFI rank advancement, Booster Club Member, DD, aso),

Badges will come as a natural result of our actions.
Badge Quest contest and rules link: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445&referrer=search
I hope I understood well the question and this could help. Regards Sherwood
29x SUPPORT
Tatjana G

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Sherwood, If you click on any Badge in the Badges tab, a pop up window gives you a description of the source of the points and how many you need to earn the basic Badge as well as the Bronze, silver and gold trims if applicable. The faded badges give you this info too.
Hi Sherwood,

If you click on any Badge in the Badges tab, a pop up window gives you a description of the source of the points and how many you need to earn the basic Badge as well as the Bronze, silver and gold trims if applicable. The faded badges give you this info too.
2x SUPPORT
Moira D

Mexico

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1030688]No, we need to gain badges, each badge brings some amount of points. Click on the blured badges to see what you should do to win them and how many points each badge brings. Hope I helped (if I undestood the question).[/quote] Hi Marija, When I click on the badge, I see where we gain some benefits for acquiring the badge. I am interested in what the source(s) for getting the badge in the first place. And, do we get points placed on the Badge Quest Leaderboard for acquiring the badge, or do we acquire the badge due to the points that place us on the leaderboard? I have badges and points, but no idea what was the source of those points gained me the placement on the leaderboard. Playing a eagerzebra game is a given for point sources for those game badges. However, I am sure that there are other sources for the badge points. I am wondering if there is a list of sources or articles that "instruct" us about gaining badge points. Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges?
Marija B posted:
No, we need to gain badges, each badge brings some amount of points. Click on the blured badges to see what you should do to win them and how many points each badge brings.

Hi Marija,
When I click on the badge, I see where we gain some benefits for acquiring the badge. I am interested in what the source(s) for getting the badge in the first place. And, do we get points placed on the Badge Quest Leaderboard for acquiring the badge, or do we acquire the badge due to the points that place us on the leaderboard?

I have badges and points, but no idea what was the source of those points gained me the placement on the leaderboard.

Playing a eagerzebra game is a given for point sources for those game badges. However, I am sure that there are other sources for the badge points. I am wondering if there is a list of sources or articles that "instruct" us about gaining badge points.

Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges?
19x SUPPORT
Sherwood L

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1030707]Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges? [/quote] Very simple. Clicking on the badges tells you what you need to do to earn that badge and how many points it's worth for the Badge Quest leaderboard.
Sherwood L posted:
Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges?

Very simple. Clicking on the badges tells you what you need to do to earn that badge and how many points it's worth for the Badge Quest leaderboard.
Gery

United States

[quote=1030711][quote=1030707]Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges? [/quote] Very simple. Clicking on the badges tells you what you need to do to earn that badge and how many points it's worth for the Badge Quest leaderboard. [/quote] Hi Gery, Thanks. After reading all the responses, I see that it is simply about recognition for activity in the games, at least mostly. I was trying to associate it with how the Badge Quest Leaderboard, and badges in general, suppose to help us build our business.
Gery posted:
Sherwood L posted:

Very simple. Clicking on the badges tells you what you need to do to earn that badge and how many points it's worth for the Badge Quest leaderboard.

Hi Gery,

Thanks. After reading all the responses, I see that it is simply about recognition for activity in the games, at least mostly. I was trying to associate it with how the Badge Quest Leaderboard, and badges in general, suppose to help us build our business.
19x SUPPORT
Sherwood L

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1030718][quote=1030711][quote=1030707]Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges? [/quote] Very simple. Clicking on the badges tells you what you need to do to earn that badge and how many points it's worth for the Badge Quest leaderboard. [/quote] Hi Gery, Thanks. After reading all the responses, I see that it is simply about recognition for activity in the games, at least mostly. [/quote] I don't see it that way at all. There are [i]numerous[/i] badges that recognize very key core business-building actions. THAT is why Badge Quest was created, [i]to focus affiliates on the actions they need to master to build a great business,[/i] not to incentivize people to play games.
Sherwood L posted:
Gery posted:
Sherwood L posted:

Hi Gery,

Thanks. After reading all the responses, I see that it is simply about recognition for activity in the games, at least mostly.

I don't see it that way at all. There are numerous badges that recognize very key core business-building actions. THAT is why Badge Quest was created, to focus affiliates on the actions they need to master to build a great business, not to incentivize people to play games.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 days ago More by Marija B

[quote=1030718][quote=1030711][quote=1030707]Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges? [/quote] Very simple. Clicking on the badges tells you what you need to do to earn that badge and how many points it's worth for the Badge Quest leaderboard. [/quote] Hi Gery, Thanks. After reading all the responses, I see that it is simply about recognition for activity in the games, at least mostly. I was trying to associate it with how the Badge Quest Leaderboard, and badges in general, suppose to help us build our business. [/quote] Sherwood, in fact not. The "strongest" badges are for SFI acievements: Booster Club Member, Building something great, Designated Diamond, Team builder, VP streak ... Game badges is easier to get, but SFI badges are bringing more points.
Sherwood L posted:
Gery posted:
Sherwood L posted:

Hi Gery,

Thanks. After reading all the responses, I see that it is simply about recognition for activity in the games, at least mostly. I was trying to associate it with how the Badge Quest Leaderboard, and badges in general, suppose to help us build our business.

Sherwood, in fact not.
The "strongest" badges are for SFI acievements: Booster Club Member, Building something great, Designated Diamond, Team builder, VP streak ...
Game badges is easier to get, but SFI badges are bringing more points.
17x SUPPORT
Marija B

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Badge quest means you get more badges to get points. You have to advance to a higher level by obtaining badges to enter bounty drawing
Badge quest means you get more badges to get points. You have to advance to a higher level by obtaining badges to enter bounty drawing
3x SUPPORT
Damilola S

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Click on the badges and you will know how to achieve them. there are number of badges to explain them one by one, simple way is that you should click on them by yourself and you will know more. and play EAGER ZEBRA games everyday to collect points and that points will take you on those badges. hope you will understand my writing. THANK YOU
Click on the badges and you will know how to achieve them. there are number of badges to explain them one by one, simple way is that you should click on them by yourself and you will know more. and play EAGER ZEBRA games everyday to collect points and that points will take you on those badges.

hope you will understand my writing.
THANK YOU
Javed H

India

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030707][quote=1030688]No, we need to gain badges, each badge brings some amount of points. Click on the blured badges to see what you should do to win them and how many points each badge brings. Hope I helped (if I undestood the question).[/quote] Hi Marija, When I click on the badge, I see where we gain some benefits for acquiring the badge. I am interested in what the source(s) for getting the badge in the first place. And, do we get points placed on the Badge Quest Leaderboard for acquiring the badge, or do we acquire the badge due to the points that place us on the leaderboard? I have badges and points, but no idea what was the source of those points gained me the placement on the leaderboard. Playing a eagerzebra game is a given for point sources for those game badges. However, I am sure that there are other sources for the badge points. I am wondering if there is a list of sources or articles that "instruct" us about gaining badge points. Or, can someone please explain what information we (I) am suppose to discern from the listed information derived from clicking on the badges? [/quote] Dear Sherwood, I think as way you asked the topics you can find the answer that way. You said "I am interested in what the source(s) for getting the badge?"-- well, there is a short description available in every badges which you can find if you click on a badges. Now- come to the points. Seems, you are confused and that is because of a few information has been listed on every badge which denote how to acquire a specific badge. But remember, there is a Glossary available in our Affiliate account. You can find most all of Article connected with Badges. See the example bellow: [b]1. Booster Club Member 2. Designated Diamond[/b] Above are the 2 badges name. Your concern is, what is the source to get them & how you can find article to read about them. Well, Follow the following Link: Booster Club Member https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=224802 Designated Diamond https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215366 So, finally I think you can read a details articles for the every badges which available in GLOSSARY. Still, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Best Regards AL M
Sherwood L posted:
Marija B posted:

Hi Marija,
When I click on the badge, I see where we gain some benefits for acquiring the badge. I am interested in what the source(s) for getting the badge in the first place. And, do we get points placed on the Badge Quest Leaderboard for acquiring the badge, or do we acquire the badge due to the points that place us on the leaderboard?

I have badges and points, but no idea what was the source of those points gained me the placement on the leaderboard.

Playing a eagerzebra game is a given for point sources for those game badges. However, I am sure that there are other sources for the badge points. I am wondering if there is a list of sources or articles that "instruct" us about gaining badge points.

Dear Sherwood,
I think as way you asked the topics you can find the answer that way. You said "I am interested in what the source(s) for getting the badge?"-- well, there is a short description available in every badges which you can find if you click on a badges.

Now- come to the points. Seems, you are confused and that is because of a few information has been listed on every badge which denote how to acquire a specific badge. But remember, there is a Glossary available in our Affiliate account. You can find most all of Article connected with Badges. See the example bellow:

1. Booster Club Member
2. Designated Diamond

Above are the 2 badges name. Your concern is, what is the source to get them & how you can find article to read about them. Well, Follow the following Link:

Booster Club Member
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=224802

Designated Diamond
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215366

So, finally I think you can read a details articles for the every badges which available in GLOSSARY.
Still, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards
AL M

2x SUPPORT
Al M

Bangladesh

| Edit settings