Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Team Leader Page

Posted 3 days ago

As a new affiliate, it is sometimes difficult to remember where I have found certain things. It is very difficult working on a smart phone and navigating between the web browser and my phones note book. Every time I want to go to my Team Leader page I have a hard time finding it. My suggestion is quick links... What if the affiliates name at the top of the page could be linked to the Team Leader page? Or a separate link like "TLP" next to the affiliates name? It would also be nice to have a quick link to my affiliate profile. Thanks
As a new affiliate, it is sometimes difficult to remember where I have found certain things. It is very difficult working on a smart phone and navigating between the web browser and my phones note book. Every time I want to go to my Team Leader page I have a hard time finding it. My suggestion is quick links... What if the affiliates name at the top of the page could be linked to the Team Leader page? Or a separate link like "TLP" next to the affiliates name? It would also be nice to have a quick link to my affiliate profile.

Thanks
Althea M

United States

Posted 3 days ago

Got to Hot Spots on SFI page and you will see Leadership page manager
Got to Hot Spots on SFI page and you will see Leadership page manager
3x SUPPORT
Damilola S

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030766]As a new affiliate, it is sometimes difficult to remember where I have found certain things. It is very difficult working on a smart phone and navigating between the web browser and my phones note book. Every time I want to go to my Team Leader page I have a hard time finding it. My suggestion is quick links... What if the affiliates name at the top of the page could be linked to the Team Leader page? Or a separate link like "TLP" next to the affiliates name? It would also be nice to have a quick link to my affiliate profile. Thanks[/quote] Hi Althea, Good Suggestion. I think Admin should consider it. Cheers.
Althea M posted:
As a new affiliate, it is sometimes difficult to remember where I have found certain things. It is very difficult working on a smart phone and navigating between the web browser and my phones note book. Every time I want to go to my Team Leader page I have a hard time finding it. My suggestion is quick links... What if the affiliates name at the top of the page could be linked to the Team Leader page? Or a separate link like "TLP" next to the affiliates name? It would also be nice to have a quick link to my affiliate profile.

Thanks

Hi Althea,
Good Suggestion. I think Admin should consider it.
Cheers.
23x SUPPORT
Henry U

Nigeria

Posted 3 days ago

Good post.thanks for that
Good post.thanks for that
sakeb al raj h

Bangladesh

Posted 3 days ago

For most of the best and most important pages I just bookmark that page or put in favorites.
For most of the best and most important pages I just bookmark that page or put in favorites.
daniel w

United States

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Althea M , One reason for doing the daily to do list is to help new folks to get to know the tabs & be comfortable with each area. You might want to go to the site map & Discover the many ways SFI helps you earn more . The more You read & learn the more money you will Earn . Stay Awesome ! :sunglasses:
Hi Althea M , One reason for doing the daily to do list is to help new folks to get to know the tabs & be comfortable with each area. You might want to go to the site map & Discover the many ways SFI helps you earn more . The more You read & learn the more money you will Earn . Stay Awesome !
14x SUPPORT
Bill B

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings