Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

About DD invitation

Posted 3 days ago More by Jaydeep M

Dear Sir, I am a little confused. I have an astounding performer joining on 7th of this month, who qualified as BTL today. I am not able to send her a DD invitation!! Is it because she has to have more than 5 PSAs and/ or participation in Opti-build program?? Thanks
Dear Sir,
I am a little confused. I have an astounding performer joining on 7th of this month, who qualified as BTL today. I am not able to send her a DD invitation!! Is it because she has to have more than 5 PSAs and/ or participation in Opti-build program??
Thanks
SUPPORT
Jaydeep M

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Please see the link: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/new-rule-for-designated-diamonds/
Please see the link: news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/new-rule-for-designated-diamonds/
7x SUPPORT
Lejla C

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Jaydeep! Not you; SFI will select her and promote to DD, after fulfilling necessary conditions Here's a glossary definition: Glossary definition: Designated Diamonds (DD) 02/09/2017 Designated Diamonds or DDs refer to affiliates selected by SFI and invited to work with other affiliates toward the mutual goal of becoming a Diamond Team Leader. Designated Diamonds are selected by SFI, based on three criteria: Affiliates have to hold the minimum rank of BTL (Bronze Team Leader). Affiliates must be opted-in to and participate in the new Opti-Build program. Learn more about Opti-Build HERE. If an affiliate's sponsor has more than five Team Leaders on his/her first level, at the end of the month, the affiliate will need to be in the top five, based on rank (with most VersaPoints for the month used as the tiebreaker, if needed) to be a Designated Diamond for the upcoming month. Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Jaydeep!

Not you; SFI will select her and promote to DD, after fulfilling necessary conditions

Here's a glossary definition:

Glossary definition: Designated Diamonds (DD)
02/09/2017
Designated Diamonds or DDs refer to affiliates selected by SFI and invited to work with other affiliates toward the mutual goal of becoming a Diamond Team Leader.

Designated Diamonds are selected by SFI, based on three criteria:

Affiliates have to hold the minimum rank of BTL (Bronze Team Leader).

Affiliates must be opted-in to and participate in the new Opti-Build program. Learn more about Opti-Build HERE.

If an affiliate's sponsor has more than five Team Leaders on his/her first level, at the end of the month, the affiliate will need to be in the top five, based on rank (with most VersaPoints for the month used as the tiebreaker, if needed) to be a Designated Diamond for the upcoming month.

Good Luck !
136x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Or the first month is not over?? Please advise. Thanks
Or the first month is not over?? Please advise. Thanks
SUPPORT
Jaydeep M

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Tari O Lawrence M

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030838]Dear Sir, I am a little confused. I have an astounding performer joining on 7th of this month, who qualified as BTL today. I am not able to send her a DD invitation!! Is it because she has to have more than 5 PSAs and/ or participation in Opti-build program?? Thanks[/quote] Dear Jaydeep M, Designated Diamonds are selected by SFI. If your affiliate became BTL this month, and within the Top of 5 Members in your Team, he/she will be DD to the upcoming month. Meanwhile, ask him/her to participate in Opti-build Program. The best Regards AL M
Jaydeep M posted:
Dear Sir,
I am a little confused. I have an astounding performer joining on 7th of this month, who qualified as BTL today. I am not able to send her a DD invitation!! Is it because she has to have more than 5 PSAs and/ or participation in Opti-build program??
Thanks

Dear Jaydeep M,

Designated Diamonds are selected by SFI. If your affiliate became BTL this month, and within the Top of 5 Members in your Team, he/she will be DD to the upcoming month. Meanwhile, ask him/her to participate in Opti-build Program.

The best Regards
AL M
2x SUPPORT
Al M

Bangladesh

I think I got the answer.. She has to join the Opti-build program and next month SFI will recognise as potential DD....Thanks
I think I got the answer.. She has to join the Opti-build program and next month SFI will recognise as potential DD....Thanks
SUPPORT
Jaydeep M

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

This link will show you news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/new-rule-for-designated-diamonds/
This link will show you news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/new-rule-for-designated-diamonds/
3x SUPPORT
Damilola S

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030854]I think I got the answer.. She has to join the Opti-build program and next month SFI will recognise as potential DD....Thanks [/quote] One more thing i would like to add is this, if you have enough TL in your Team, the one with higher VPs will be DD for the coming month... Its a monthly thing.... Like myself... And hoping i become too next month..
Jaydeep M posted:

One more thing i would like to add is this, if you have enough TL in your Team, the one with higher VPs will be DD for the coming month... Its a monthly thing.... Like myself... And hoping i become too next month..
8x SUPPORT
Gabriel A

Nigeria

Liked by Lawrence M Sara F

| Edit settings