Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Have you ever wondered why PSAs quit and give up so easily?

Posted 4 months ago More by Al M.

Dear Members, Did you know it estimated that 95% even more of PSAs are drop-out from our Team? Are you annoyed, flooded and obtaining burned out by NOT systematically having the ability to recruit particular Folks into your Team?----- If so, then you are not alone engaged with this issue, may be most of us have similar problem. Anyone into SFI Affiliate for a length of your time on the far side many weeks, is aware of that prospecting is one amongst the foremost necessary actions to undertake. you'll be able to raise folks you meet, you'll be able to decision folks, write to them; purchase lists of Builder Bundle, Ready-to Go, Send team mail them… there are several of ways in which to prospect… important. However not all prospects, cold, heat or hot, ar reaching to say “yes” directly. You're reaching to be rejected. If you let yourself lie with, you may even get frustrated. [b]But, you'd be wrong to quit from SFI[/b]. And you'd be wrong to GIVE UP anyone you asked. So, finally do not loss your own efforts & Stick with SFI like as Superglue. Motivate your downline that [b]"Overnight Success is not possible in online"[/b] rather possible to rush to and fro behind a Scam program and Wasting time. But the SFI can train you for a Residual Income. Best Regards AL M
Dear Members,

Did you know it estimated that 95% even more of PSAs are drop-out from our Team? Are you annoyed, flooded and obtaining burned out by NOT systematically having the ability to recruit particular Folks into your Team?----- If so, then you are not alone engaged with this issue, may be most of us have similar problem.

Anyone into SFI Affiliate for a length of your time on the far side many weeks, is aware of that prospecting is one amongst the foremost necessary actions to undertake. you'll be able to raise folks you meet, you'll be able to decision folks, write to them; purchase lists of Builder Bundle, Ready-to Go, Send team mail them… there are several of ways in which to prospect… important. However not all prospects, cold, heat or hot, ar reaching to say “yes” directly. You're reaching to be rejected. If you let yourself lie with, you may even get frustrated. But, you'd be wrong to quit from SFI. And you'd be wrong to GIVE UP anyone you asked.

So, finally do not loss your own efforts & Stick with SFI like as Superglue. Motivate your downline that "Overnight Success is not possible in online" rather possible to rush to and fro behind a Scam program and Wasting time. But the SFI can train you for a Residual Income.

Best Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

I believe that the new Class Cash program will stick them long enough to see how wonderful this opportunity is. Many people join just from curiosity or they decide it is not for them even if they haven't tried long enough. So with this new program where they have a motivation to log in at least 10 times, I hope they will get a chance to have SFI in their bloodstream (like most of us have).
I believe that the new Class Cash program will stick them long enough to see how wonderful this opportunity is.

Many people join just from curiosity or they decide it is not for them even if they haven't tried long enough. So with this new program where they have a motivation to log in at least 10 times, I hope they will get a chance to have SFI in their bloodstream (like most of us have).
21x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi ALM, You are quit right. Not everyone is meant to march to the beat of a different drummer. And SFI is definably different. Since you are able to start for free, most people do not take the time to investigate the true value of the systems. Most programs cost from $47-1500. If the pay that much they take the time to learn. Our system lets you earn while your learn, but our affiliates, must first crack the books (system) and give it a go. Rome was not build in a day but it was darn near burnt in one. I have never seen such a supportive company or community. If I have a question I get answers not ridicule. If I can not get back to my team members due to time differences, other will pick up the slack on the forum. Yes too may people look for the Overnight success and are disappointed. But if learning how to work with people and products from around the world is your goal, then many more people are successful without realizing it. What is your goal? When your set daily and weekly goals a reach them, before you know it you will reach monthly and yearly goals. Success is here for the taking. You only need to set the right goals and stick to them. I agree don't quit. Success may be around the corner, or a little further, but you will never see it if you quit.
Hi ALM, You are quit right. Not everyone is meant to march to the beat of a different drummer. And SFI is definably different. Since you are able to start for free, most people do not take the time to investigate the true value of the systems. Most programs cost from $47-1500. If the pay that much they take the time to learn. Our system lets you earn while your learn, but our affiliates, must first crack the books (system) and give it a go. Rome was not build in a day but it was darn near burnt in one. I have never seen such a supportive company or community. If I have a question I get answers not ridicule. If I can not get back to my team members due to time differences, other will pick up the slack on the forum. Yes too may people look for the Overnight success and are disappointed. But if learning how to work with people and products from around the world is your goal, then many more people are successful without realizing it. What is your goal? When your set daily and weekly goals a reach them, before you know it you will reach monthly and yearly goals. Success is here for the taking. You only need to set the right goals and stick to them. I agree don't quit. Success may be around the corner, or a little further, but you will never see it if you quit.
Tracy B.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Hi. I agree AL M . It can become very frustrating, but like you, I stay focused on the big picture. Eventually, things will turn my way. And how do I know this? Because, we are in a worldwide business with many people who may not share our vision, our work ethic, etc. . We cannot control this. What we can control are the actions we take, especially as leaders. My advice to those who get frustrated are the following: 1. Understand the reality of the marketplace that AL M and I have pointed out. 2. Be positive and instructive at all times to your downline. You never know when their personal situation will change and they become active. 3. Motivate your team. Nobody will respond to you if you constantly give them reasons to get involved or stay involved. However, let's be realistic. One of the main reasons is that we do not offer big bucks. People choose to believe whatever they want even though great efforts are made to not present ourselves this way. Also, a lot of people join who do not have any disposable income. I was one of those four years ago. All we can do is show them and instruct them on the many resources available that they can still achieve in SFI. This is what I find frustrating. You understand your PSAs sistuation and offer all this help and they still choose not to follow through. However, as I stated above, I do not let it get me down or lose focus. It makes me more determined . Thank you AL M for starting this important discussion topic.
Hi. I agree AL M . It can become very frustrating, but like you, I stay focused on the big picture. Eventually, things will turn my way. And how do I know this? Because, we are in a worldwide business with many people who may not share our vision, our work ethic, etc. . We cannot control this. What we can control are the actions we take, especially as leaders.

My advice to those who get frustrated are the following:
1. Understand the reality of the marketplace that AL M and I have pointed out.
2. Be positive and instructive at all times to your downline. You never know when their personal situation will change and they become active.
3. Motivate your team. Nobody will respond to you if you constantly give them reasons to get involved or stay involved.

However, let's be realistic. One of the main reasons is that we do not offer big bucks. People choose to believe whatever they want even though great efforts are made to not present ourselves this way. Also, a lot of people join who do not have any disposable income. I was one of those four years ago. All we can do is show them and instruct them on the many resources available that they can still achieve in SFI. This is what I find frustrating. You understand your PSAs sistuation and offer all this help and they still choose not to follow through. However, as I stated above, I do not let it get me down or lose focus. It makes me more determined .

Thank you AL M for starting this important discussion topic.
SUPPORT
George E.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Al M.

Dear George & Tracy, Thank you for being agree with me. Yes, this is the one of most common things we are facing. But we should be more & more focus-able on it and executing our efforts even more than our success! Best Regards AL M
Dear George & Tracy,
Thank you for being agree with me. Yes, this is the one of most common things we are facing. But we should be more & more focus-able on it and executing our efforts even more than our success!

Best Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Al: One of the easiest things to do in this world is [b]quit[/b]. When you feel you are down and out and everything is falling to pieces, that is when your inner strength has to kick in and say "wait a minute, I'm no quitter." We've had PSAs join and quit since the beginning and it will keep on. We just have to try to keep adding new people to our teams. As more and more companies downsize, this will be the only game in town. We just have to keep riding the wave.
Hi Al: One of the easiest things to do in this world is quit. When you feel you are down and out and everything is falling to pieces, that is when your inner strength has to kick in and say "wait a minute, I'm no quitter."

We've had PSAs join and quit since the beginning and it will keep on. We just have to try to keep adding new people to our teams. As more and more companies downsize, this will be the only game in town. We just have to keep riding the wave.
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,932 | Followers: 1,013 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Some believe SFI is get rich quick. They need to know it takes time to get residual income
Some believe SFI is get rich quick. They need to know it takes time to get residual income
9x SUPPORT
Damilola S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I think many people thought SFI was going to provide with that quick and easy money when they signed up but coming to their SFI they have to work hard to earn that money and money don't just fall from the sky. Another reason might be the fact that they are overwhelmed by the huge loads of information on the site but that's is why we had sponsor. So it the work of sponsor to guide their affiliates well. I think sponsoring involves building strategies and if one doesn't work try another with that we learn while trying to achieve a goal
I think many people thought SFI was going to provide with that quick and easy money when they signed up but coming to their SFI they have to work hard to earn that money and money don't just fall from the sky. Another reason might be the fact that they are overwhelmed by the huge loads of information on the site but that's is why we had sponsor. So it the work of sponsor to guide their affiliates well.
I think sponsoring involves building strategies and if one doesn't work try another with that we learn while trying to achieve a goal
Aniekan A.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

I agree with you that never quit. SFI has all the tools needed to be successful, therefore it is just a matter of recruiting and continuing to work with all affiliates till they realize SFI is the place to be. It takes time and effort to be successful while an investment expedites being successful. Motivating!
I agree with you that never quit. SFI has all the tools needed to be successful, therefore it is just a matter of recruiting and continuing to work with all affiliates till they realize SFI is the place to be. It takes time and effort to be successful while an investment expedites being successful. Motivating!
2x SUPPORT
Mary Ann T.

United States

Liked by Al M. Nelson B.

Posted 4 months ago

I think many give up and quit because they get overwhelmed with all the information and frustrated when they don't make any money right away. If they would only slow down and take their time learning the information one small amount at a time they would not get so overwhelmed. And once they have learned then they will know how to make the money and know that it takes time to really build a business. SFI has so much to offer everyone, but it takes someone who is willing to learn and apply what they have learned for them to be successful. I always tell my team to take their time going over all the information, take notes and ask me any questions they may have so I can clarify things for them.
I think many give up and quit because they get overwhelmed with all the information and frustrated when they don't make any money right away.
If they would only slow down and take their time learning the information one small amount at a time they would not get so overwhelmed. And once they have learned then they will know how to make the money and know that it takes time to really build a business.
SFI has so much to offer everyone, but it takes someone who is willing to learn and apply what they have learned for them to be successful.
I always tell my team to take their time going over all the information, take notes and ask me any questions they may have so I can clarify things for them.
14x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Al M. Nelson B.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Al M you made a good statement of truth I hope all SFI affiliates will read this post and take consideration you have to earn your success in this life.
Hi Al M you made a good statement of truth I hope all SFI affiliates
will read this post and take consideration you have to earn your success
in this life.
SUPPORT
Diane W.

United States

Liked by Al M. Nelson B.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Al M, about Affiliate Marketing Industry and MLM Industry will always have a big drop-off rate. Before computers came around affiliates back then did off-line referring. And even back then the drop-rate or quitting was huge. Now with online referring it still large amount of affiliates quitting. From my experience feel affiliates hang in longer with SFI. There will always be large amount of affiliates not staying; can't control that. The affiliate whom do well and earn top status are the ones whom market well. Your correct, bring in many affiliates is the key. What were doing is searching & sorting affiliates whom 'get it'! That see the vision and run with their business. If your budget is low; jumping around Business Opportunity to Business Opportunity isn't wise. Your better off focusing on 1 Business Opportunity and growing it. Putting all your resources into that business. Tip: don't waste to much time convincing affiliates to work or stay. Focus more on the active affiliates on your team or downline. You see, affiliate marketing isn't for everybody or the person may have financial issue or other issue. It's all about timing!:smiley:
Hi Al M, about Affiliate Marketing Industry and MLM Industry will always have a big drop-off rate.
Before computers came around affiliates back then did off-line referring. And even back then the drop-rate
or quitting was huge. Now with online referring it still large amount of affiliates quitting. From my experience
feel affiliates hang in longer with SFI. There will always be large amount of affiliates not staying; can't control that.

The affiliate whom do well and earn top status are the ones whom market well. Your correct, bring in many affiliates
is the key. What were doing is searching & sorting affiliates whom 'get it'! That see the vision and run with their business.
If your budget is low; jumping around Business Opportunity to Business Opportunity isn't wise. Your better off focusing
on 1 Business Opportunity and growing it. Putting all your resources into that business.

Tip: don't waste to much time convincing affiliates to work or stay. Focus more on the active affiliates on your team or downline. You see, affiliate marketing isn't for everybody or the person may have financial issue or other issue.
It's all about timing!
14x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Al M.

| Edit settings