Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Success is in the doing not the ideas

Posted 4 months ago

The critical ingredient of getting forward in SFI is by doing something day. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Do something today, Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
The critical ingredient of getting forward in SFI is by doing something day. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Do something today, Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
3x SUPPORT
Akpeli O.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Gabriel A.

It begin with you Akpeli... Get up there... Rise to TL.. Get more DL... Get more free 50 free CSA... Like me. I have got 100CSAs so far with one brand new EA from d csa To your Success
It begin with you Akpeli... Get up there... Rise to TL.. Get more DL... Get more free 50 free CSA... Like me. I have got 100CSAs so far with one brand new EA from d csa

To your Success
12x SUPPORT
Gabriel A.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Akpeli! So true and wisely said! Doer is achiever! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards !
Hi Akpeli!

So true and wisely said! Doer is achiever!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !
188x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Akpeli, We joined SFI because it was already set up with a plan that was in place, all we have to do is follow the plan and things should work out. We are the doers for we do the actions and win VP, we duplicate ourselves and get Affiliates, we earn VP and get to advance in rank, we are doers and it's good to have your own ideas they can work for your Team. Put your ideas to work as long as they stay within the guidelines. It's alright to dream as long as those dreams can cause you to be a doer that accomplishes something. Stay focus on the things that matter and you will be a good successful Leader.
Hi Akpeli,

We joined SFI because it was already set up with a plan that was in place, all
we have to do is follow the plan and things should work out.

We are the doers for we do the actions and win VP, we duplicate ourselves
and get Affiliates, we earn VP and get to advance in rank, we are doers and
it's good to have your own ideas they can work for your Team. Put your ideas
to work as long as they stay within the guidelines.

It's alright to dream as long as those dreams can cause you to be a doer
that accomplishes something.

Stay focus on the things that matter and you will be a good successful
Leader.
4x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

The dream gives purpose to the "do".
The dream gives purpose to the "do".
216x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Wayne C. Trameka P.

Posted 4 months ago

That's so right.. Nice post
That's so right.. Nice post
Amali J.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Its always good to be proactive and take action
Its always good to be proactive and take action
9x SUPPORT
Damilola S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1030899]The critical ingredient of getting forward in SFI is by doing something day. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Do something today, Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.[/quote] [b]Yes Akpeli I agree[/b] ... Words can be encouraging; however, ACTION:white_check_mark: ... speaks louder than words ... Jan:palm_tree:
Akpeli O. posted:

Yes Akpeli I agree ...

Words can be encouraging; however,

ACTION

... speaks louder than words ...

Jan

Jan G.

United States

Liked by Trameka P.

Posted 4 months ago

Akpell thank you for your post..I often remind team members that consistent actions to build their SFI business is the key to success.
Akpell thank you for your post..I often remind team members that consistent actions to build their SFI business is the key to success.
Anita A.

United States

Liked by Anna U.

Posted 4 months ago

"The critical ingredient of getting forward in SFI is by doing something day. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Do something today, Not tomorrow. Not next week. But ,today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer." Hello Akpeli O, Without the dream there would be no desire for the action. First the dream builds desire and goals are set to take the proper action needed to accomplish what it is you are dreaming about. The greatest achievers in the world were also known for being great "dreamers". To Your Success

"The critical ingredient of getting forward in SFI is by doing something day. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Do something today, Not tomorrow. Not next week. But ,today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer."

Hello Akpeli O,

Without the dream there would be no desire for the action. First the dream builds desire and goals are set to take the proper action needed to accomplish what it is you are dreaming about.

The greatest achievers in the world were also known for being great "dreamers".

To Your Success
53x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Trameka P. Eldon T.

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1030904]It begin with you Akpeli... Get up there... Rise to TL.. Get more DL... Get more free 50 free CSA... Like me. I have got 100CSAs so far with one brand new EA from d csa To your Success[/quote] True talk my dear Gabriel. Often times i see many people in this forum motivating and encouraging other while they themselves are demotivating set of people i have ever seen. That's why i don't spent most of my time in forum because it fills with a lot of irrelevant questions and concerns which are not really neccessary. I am not saying that there are no good post in the forum but 80% of this post are unneccessary(80/20 principle apply to all the post). Thanks for your constructive criticism. Wishing you success in your SFI endeavour!
Gabriel A. posted:
It begin with you Akpeli... Get up there... Rise to TL.. Get more DL... Get more free 50 free CSA... Like me. I have got 100CSAs so far with one brand new EA from d csa

To your Success

True talk my dear Gabriel. Often times i see many people in this forum motivating and encouraging other while they themselves are demotivating set of people i have ever seen. That's why i don't spent most of my time in forum because it fills with a lot of irrelevant questions and concerns which are not really neccessary. I am not saying that there are no good post in the forum but 80% of this post are unneccessary(80/20 principle apply to all the post).
Thanks for your constructive criticism.

Wishing you success in your SFI endeavour!
2x SUPPORT
Samuel A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Eldon T.

Posted 4 months ago More by Gabriel A.

[quote=1031577][quote=1030904]It begin with you Akpeli... Get up there... Rise to TL.. Get more DL... Get more free 50 free CSA... Like me. I have got 100CSAs so far with one brand new EA from d csa To your Success[/quote] True talk my dear Gabriel. Often times i see many people in this forum motivating and encouraging other while they themselves are demotivating set of people i have ever seen. That's why i don't spent most of my time in forum because it fills with a lot of irrelevant questions and concerns which are not really neccessary. I am not saying that there are no good post in the forum but 80% of this post are unneccessary(80/20 principle apply to all the post). Thanks for your constructive criticism. Wishing you success in your SFI endeavour! [/quote] Am not critisizing him. . . But charging him to grow more in badges and ranks... Tru that ... So many from Akpeli's could be strong and Work the work their leader follows... Sometimes fund might be a challenge too... But we need the number... Be it PSAs or CSAs... All the same... Together we build the forte..
Samuel A. posted:
Gabriel A. posted:

To your Success

True talk my dear Gabriel. Often times i see many people in this forum motivating and encouraging other while they themselves are demotivating set of people i have ever seen. That's why i don't spent most of my time in forum because it fills with a lot of irrelevant questions and concerns which are not really neccessary. I am not saying that there are no good post in the forum but 80% of this post are unneccessary(80/20 principle apply to all the post).
Thanks for your constructive criticism.

Wishing you success in your SFI endeavour!

Am not critisizing him. . . But charging him to grow more in badges and ranks... Tru that ... So many from Akpeli's could be strong and Work the work their leader follows...

Sometimes fund might be a challenge too... But we need the number... Be it PSAs or CSAs... All the same... Together we build the forte..

12x SUPPORT
Gabriel A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings