Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

FREE CSAs still available!

Posted 3 days ago More by Sead Š

Hi Fellow SFIers! Have you ordered your TCredits 50 packs as an ordinary delivery and got your 50 FREE CSAs? I did it three times within last four days; I received 150 TCredits and 150 CSAs: and I'll probably do it again by the end of July. I have to say that I'm extremely satisfied with received CSAs; a good share of them (more than 15%) have earned points in July, and some are going to qualify for team leaders rank; which is fantastic score... (in my opinion). So, I strongly recommend those who can afford that purchase to do it until the action lasts (do not order as Auto-delivery) - here's the link: https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=58457 Go for it! Good Luck ! :thumbsup: [img]https://i.imgur.com/B2iKYy1.jpg[/img]
Hi Fellow SFIers!

Have you ordered your TCredits 50 packs as an ordinary delivery and got your 50 FREE CSAs? I did it three times within last four days; I received 150 TCredits and 150 CSAs: and I'll probably do it again by the end of July.

I have to say that I'm extremely satisfied with received CSAs; a good share of them (more than 15%) have earned points in July, and some are going to qualify for team leaders rank; which is fantastic score... (in my opinion).

So, I strongly recommend those who can afford that purchase to do it until the action lasts (do not order as Auto-delivery) - here's the link:

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=58457

Go for it! Good Luck !

136x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 3 days ago

Fantastic product. Fantastic idea... Gotten an EA already thruogh it.. I have 100CSAs here from d program
Fantastic product. Fantastic idea... Gotten an EA already thruogh it.. I have 100CSAs here from d program
8x SUPPORT
Gabriel A

Nigeria

Posted 3 days ago

They are not exactly free since you have to make a purchase to get them, but it sure is a great deal!
They are not exactly free since you have to make a purchase to get them, but it sure is a great deal!
182x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Thank you Sead, for the reminder. I bought a 50 TCredits.
Thank you Sead, for the reminder. I bought a 50 TCredits.
SUPPORT
Roman I

Russian Federation

Posted 3 days ago More by John T

I ordered my 50 T credits the other day but I am still waiting for the CSA's to come through.
I ordered my 50 T credits the other day but I am still waiting for the CSA's to come through.
John T

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Dear Sead, Yes, today I have been notified in above of my account home page that FREE CSAs still available. Now I am planning to purchase a pac of 50 TCredits. Best Regards AL M
Dear Sead,
Yes, today I have been notified in above of my account home page that FREE CSAs still available. Now I am planning to purchase a pac of 50 TCredits.

Best Regards
AL M
2x SUPPORT
Al M

Bangladesh

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030925]I ordered my 50 T credits the other day but I am still waiting for the CSA's to come through. [/quote] John, Look in your Genealogy, they come within minutes of your order. Sort / Filter by "CSA Assign date" and put in the date of your order.
John T posted:

John,

Look in your Genealogy,
they come within minutes of your order.

Sort / Filter by "CSA Assign date"
and put in the date of your order.

3x SUPPORT
Becky F

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

I purchased the 50 TCredits three days in a row and received 150 CSAs. Some are pretty active, so I'm very happy with the results. Oh, and now I have "extra" credits to finish turning all my tabs green *and* bid on some more auctions!
I purchased the 50 TCredits three days in a row and received 150 CSAs. Some are pretty active, so I'm very happy with the results. Oh, and now I have "extra" credits to finish turning all my tabs green *and* bid on some more auctions!
27x SUPPORT
Michael A

United States

Posted 3 days ago

Great idea
Great idea
3x SUPPORT
Damilola S

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Hey let me try it in the way you have did it and build something great thanks you for sharing
Hey let me try it in the way you have did it and build something great thanks you for sharing
amos o

Nigeria

Posted 3 days ago

I did do this. I did not receive any CSA's. I submitted a ticket. :hibiscus:
I did do this. I did not receive any CSA's. I submitted a ticket.
Leona T

Canada

Posted 3 days ago

Thanks Sead It's a great deal so I am buying 50 Tcredits every day this month until they run out.
Thanks Sead

It's a great deal so I am buying 50 Tcredits every day this month until they run out.
Wayne T

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings