Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Winning Is Fun

Posted 3 days ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/L8UcKtM.jpg[/img]... Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never letting up is the point. Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.
... Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never letting up is the point. Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.
Ready A

Nigeria

Posted 3 days ago

Yes Ready! Although a newbie, you've got the point! Great attitude! Just keep on doing great things! Best regards!
Yes Ready!

Although a newbie, you've got the point! Great attitude!

Just keep on doing great things!

Best regards!
136x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Liked by Sara F Milan Z

Posted 3 days ago

I say that winning IS the point, or else why race? Nobody enters to lose! However, desire, persistence, and drive will leave you feeling good, and not ashamed, when the race is finally over.
I say that winning IS the point, or else why race? Nobody enters to lose! However, desire, persistence, and drive will leave you feeling good, and not ashamed, when the race is finally over.
182x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jackie F Sara F

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030928][img]https://i.imgur.com/L8UcKtM.jpg[/img]... Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never letting up is the point. Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.[/quote] Agree Ready [b]100%[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jKDd8lT.png[/img] Jan :trophy:
Ready A posted:
... Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never letting up is the point. Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.

Agree Ready 100%

Jan

Jan G

United States

Liked by Sara F

Posted 3 days ago

Enjoy the victory in the SFI, becoming the best in something and you want to repeat this victory again and again. Good luck in Your endeavor in SFI.
Enjoy the victory in the SFI, becoming the best in something and you want to repeat this victory again and again. Good luck in Your endeavor in SFI.
SUPPORT
Roman I

Russian Federation

Posted 3 days ago

Winning and the drive to win
Winning and the drive to win
3x SUPPORT
Damilola S

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sara F

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030928][img]https://i.imgur.com/L8UcKtM.jpg[/img]... Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never letting up is the point. Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.[/quote] Great attitude. To your Success in SFI. Cheers.
Ready A posted:

Great attitude.
To your Success in SFI.
Cheers.
23x SUPPORT
Henry U

Nigeria

Liked by Sara F

Posted 3 days ago

Congrat guys best regards
Congrat guys best regards
JOSEPH K

Kenya

Liked by Sara F

Posted 3 days ago

Does winning mean that some has to be losers? What about win-win situations, is it still winning? "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar If we help others to get what they want, are we still considered winners? Can there be winners without losers?
Does winning mean that some has to be losers? What about win-win situations, is it still winning?

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar

If we help others to get what they want, are we still considered winners? Can there be winners without losers?
19x SUPPORT
Sherwood L

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1031051]Does winning mean that some has to be losers? What about win-win situations, is it still winning? "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar If we help others to get what they want, are we still considered winners? Can there be winners without losers?[/quote] Depending on what your goals are, helping others get what they want should be the point. If they get what they want, you will usually get what you want and both of you will most definitely be considered winners.
Sherwood L posted:
Does winning mean that some has to be losers? What about win-win situations, is it still winning?

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar

If we help others to get what they want, are we still considered winners? Can there be winners without losers?

Depending on what your goals are, helping others get what they want should be the point. If they get what they want, you will usually get what you want and both of you will most definitely be considered winners.
William H

United States

Liked by Sherwood L

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030928][img]https://i.imgur.com/L8UcKtM.jpg[/img]... Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never letting up is the point. Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.[/quote] Agree!!! Never being satisfied with what you've done. This is my 17th day here in SFI, i won 3 times in T-Time Drawing, 1-time in Daily Grand, 1 time in Daily Crown,... I'm striving for more winning.... wanting more rewards....
Ready A posted:

Agree!!! Never being satisfied with what you've done.
This is my 17th day here in SFI, i won 3 times in T-Time Drawing, 1-time in Daily Grand, 1 time in Daily Crown,...
I'm striving for more winning.... wanting more rewards....
gina g

Philippines

Posted 3 days ago

Is it the winning that we crave or the losing that we fear ? In either case the underlying factor that drive us all is the [b]adrenalin[/b] rush.
Is it the winning that we crave or the losing that we fear ?

In either case the underlying factor that drive us all is the adrenalin rush.
Ron F

United States

| Edit settings