Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Class Cash Debuting Tonight!

Posted 4 months ago More by Michael A.

From the official SFI Corporate Stream account (in case you missed it): "It's official: Class Cash will debut at midnight tonight (SFI time)! So, our first affiliate that can win the $250 drawing will be of the Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 class. SPONSORS: Learn more about the benefits of Class Cash for you at: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ " Who's ready? I know I am! I'm looking forward to more active affiliates that we have time (at least 30 days) to communicate with and get them started on the right foot. :)
From the official SFI Corporate Stream account (in case you missed it):

"It's official: Class Cash will debut at midnight tonight (SFI time)! So, our first affiliate that can win the $250 drawing will be of the Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 class.

SPONSORS: Learn more about the benefits of Class Cash for you at: news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ "

Who's ready? I know I am! I'm looking forward to more active affiliates that we have time (at least 30 days) to communicate with and get them started on the right foot. :)
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Randy I.

It will be interesting to see what the affect will be.
216x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

This is great news [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ac/5c/ae/ac5cae01d06edae57fe485267d42a05a.jpg[/img]
This is great news
9x SUPPORT
Damilola S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Daniela F.

I hope this will be more effective than the SB [img]https://i.imgur.com/gVST6sJ.png[/img]
I hope this will be more effective than the SB
2x SUPPORT
Daniela F.

Macedonia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1030955]From the official SFI Corporate Stream account (in case you missed it): "It's official: Class Cash will debut at midnight tonight (SFI time)! So, our first affiliate that can win the $250 drawing will be of the Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 class. SPONSORS: Learn more about the benefits of Class Cash for you at: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ " Who's ready? I know I am! I'm looking forward to more active affiliates that we have time (at least 30 days) to communicate with and get them started on the right foot. :)[/quote] I read this and inquired if the $100 bonus on our recruitment gateway would have this [img]https://sfinewsblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/screenshot_2804.jpg?w=1024[/img] image to replace it ... [b]Answer is no[/b] ... this will be somewhat of a surprise discovery for New Affiliates, after they sign up ... Jan :palm_tree:
Michael A. posted:

"It's official: Class Cash will debut at midnight tonight (SFI time)! So, our first affiliate that can win the $250 drawing will be of the Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 class.

SPONSORS: Learn more about the benefits of Class Cash for you at: news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ "

Who's ready? I know I am! I'm looking forward to more active affiliates that we have time (at least 30 days) to communicate with and get them started on the right foot. :)

I read this and inquired if the $100 bonus on our recruitment gateway would have

this

image to replace it ...

Answer is no ... this will be somewhat of a surprise discovery for New Affiliates, after they sign up ...

Jan

Jan G.

United States

[quote=1030974]I hope this will be more effective than the SB [img]https://i.imgur.com/gVST6sJ.png[/img][/quote] You did not get good results using the /SB gateway?
Daniela F. posted:
I hope this will be more effective than the SB

You did not get good results using the /SB gateway?
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

[quote=1030960]It will be interesting to see what the affect will be. [/quote] Agreed. I'm just thinking that the chance to win $250 will be enough of an incentive to engage people for 30 days.
Randy I. posted:

Agreed. I'm just thinking that the chance to win $250 will be enough of an incentive to engage people for 30 days.
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1030955]From the official SFI Corporate Stream account (in case you missed it): "It's official: Class Cash will debut at midnight tonight (SFI time)! So, our first affiliate that can win the $250 drawing will be of the Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 class. SPONSORS: Learn more about the benefits of Class Cash for you at: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ " Who's ready? I know I am! I'm looking forward to more active affiliates that we have time (at least 30 days) to communicate with and get them started on the right foot. :)[/quote] On your marks, let's go. I can't wait to see the awesome effect of this Class Cash Policy. I am Ready. Cheers.
Michael A. posted:

On your marks, let's go.
I can't wait to see the awesome effect of this Class Cash Policy.
I am Ready.
Cheers.
24x SUPPORT
Henry U.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1030993][quote=1030960]It will be interesting to see what the affect will be. [/quote] Agreed. I'm just thinking that the chance to win $250 will be enough of an incentive to engage people for 30 days.[/quote] I have a feeling some will never see the incentive. They may see the words, but not see with their mind, if you know what I mean. People have a "glazed" mode sometimes when skimming and scanning.
Michael A. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Agreed. I'm just thinking that the chance to win $250 will be enough of an incentive to engage people for 30 days.

I have a feeling some will never see the incentive. They may see the words, but not see with their mind, if you know what I mean. People have a "glazed" mode sometimes when skimming and scanning.
216x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1030994][quote=1030955]From the official SFI Corporate Stream account (in case you missed it): "It's official: Class Cash will debut at midnight tonight (SFI time)! So, our first affiliate that can win the $250 drawing will be of the Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 class. SPONSORS: Learn more about the benefits of Class Cash for you at: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ " Who's ready? I know I am! I'm looking forward to more active affiliates that we have time (at least 30 days) to communicate with and get them started on the right foot. :)[/quote] On your marks, let's go. I can't wait to see the awesome effect of this Class Cash Policy. I am Ready. Cheers. [/quote] Here's hoping for the best! :100: :100: :100:
Henry U. posted:
Michael A. posted:

On your marks, let's go.
I can't wait to see the awesome effect of this Class Cash Policy.
I am Ready.
Cheers.

Here's hoping for the best!
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Liked by ARNALDO A.

Posted 4 months ago

I would love to see if I could win
I would love to see if I could win
Latoya L.

United States

Liked by ARNALDO A.

[quote=1030980][quote=1030955]From the official SFI Corporate Stream account (in case you missed it): "It's official: Class Cash will debut at midnight tonight (SFI time)! So, our first affiliate that can win the $250 drawing will be of the Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 class. SPONSORS: Learn more about the benefits of Class Cash for you at: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ " Who's ready? I know I am! I'm looking forward to more active affiliates that we have time (at least 30 days) to communicate with and get them started on the right foot. :)[/quote] I read this and inquired if the $100 bonus on our recruitment gateway would have this [img]https://sfinewsblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/screenshot_2804.jpg?w=1024[/img] image to replace it ... [b]Answer is no[/b] ... this will be somewhat of a surprise discovery for New Affiliates, after they sign up ... Jan :palm_tree: [/quote] If this is true, it's kind of disappointing. Makes you wonder if they will see it or not. What happens if they only log in once - when they sign up? Will they even see the promo before they "quit"?
Jan G. posted:
Michael A. posted:

I read this and inquired if the $100 bonus on our recruitment gateway would have

this

image to replace it ...

Answer is no ... this will be somewhat of a surprise discovery for New Affiliates, after they sign up ...

Jan

If this is true, it's kind of disappointing. Makes you wonder if they will see it or not. What happens if they only log in once - when they sign up? Will they even see the promo before they "quit"?
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Liked by ARNALDO A.

| Edit settings