Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Signing Bonus

Posted 4 months ago

My signing bonus is $10 and this is not showing in my scoreboard. Please advise.
My signing bonus is $10 and this is not showing in my scoreboard. Please advise.
JITENDRA K.

India

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1031012]My signing bonus is $10 and this is not showing in my scoreboard. Please advise.[/quote] Hello Jitendra, Check it here https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/EarningsOptimizationReport Regards A M
JITENDRA K. posted:

Hello Jitendra,

Check it here

www.sfimg.com/Reference/EarningsOptimizationReport

Regards
A M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Liked by Edib V. Nikola S.

Posted 4 months ago

Please read, https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/
Please read,
news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/
4x SUPPORT
Vladimir S.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Keith D. Nikola S.

Posted 4 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
All references to signing bonus have been removed. The Scoreboard will now show "Action Bonus" instead. It probably hasn't been updated yet, but don't worry you won't lose your bonus. [b][quote]Q: I have received Signing Bonuses previously. The total amount of those bonuses resides in my account. Do I lose this money? No. If you have Signing Bonus money in your affiliate account, it will be paid out per the original rules (as 3% of your commissions, for up to 18 months). Do note, however, that we are changing the name from Signing Bonus to Action Bonus. That is, the money you received as a Signing Bonus will now be categorized in your account as an Action Bonus.[/quote][/b] Keep working on earning commissions and your signing bonus will be paid.
All references to signing bonus have been removed. The Scoreboard will now show "Action Bonus" instead. It probably hasn't been updated yet, but don't worry you won't lose your bonus.
Q: I have received Signing Bonuses previously. The total amount of those bonuses resides in my account. Do I lose this money?
No. If you have Signing Bonus money in your affiliate account, it will be paid out per the original rules (as 3% of your commissions, for up to 18 months). Do note, however, that we are changing the name from Signing Bonus to Action Bonus. That is, the money you received as a Signing Bonus will now be categorized in your account as an Action Bonus.

Keep working on earning commissions and your signing bonus will be paid.
5x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1031046]Please read, https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/[/quote] From the announcement of the bonus program closing: NOTE: New affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. To receive them, they simply need to complete the qualifying actions no later than the end of Sunday, July 16th.
Vladimir S. posted:
Please read,

From the announcement of the bonus program closing:

NOTE: New affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. To receive them, they simply need to complete the qualifying actions no later than the end of Sunday, July 16th.
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Liked by Vladimir S.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Jitendra , I think maybe this is the reason... The Signing Bonus program is being replaced with a new program we’re calling “CLASS CASH.” For more details .... https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ Q: When will the Signing Bonus program officially end? We are removing all references to the Signing Bonus program on our Gateways, banners, etc. on Wednesday, July 12th. By Friday, July 14th, all references in LaunchPad, on the To Do List tab, in the Knowledge Base, etc. should be removed. However, new affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. Learn more about how the Signing Bonus program works HERE... https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules HOW TO ENTER There are six qualifications to get entered into the E365 contest: 1. Verify your email address 2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members 3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics 4. Upload your account photo 5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor 6. Achieve EA status So....If you have completed these qualifications before Deadline dates ...as SFI has announced ...Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. Go to the VP Ledger ....GETTING-STARTED ACTIONS ....and check that you have confirmed.. 1. Verify your email address 2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members 3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics 4. Upload your account photo 5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/EarningsOptimizationReport
Hi Jitendra ,
I think maybe this is the reason...
The Signing Bonus program is being replaced with a new program we’re calling “CLASS CASH.”
For more details ....

Q: When will the Signing Bonus program officially end?
We are removing all references to the Signing Bonus program on our Gateways, banners, etc. on Wednesday, July 12th. By Friday, July 14th, all references in LaunchPad, on the To Do List tab, in the Knowledge Base, etc. should be removed. However, new affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc.

Learn more about how the Signing Bonus program works HERE...
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules
HOW TO ENTER
There are six qualifications to get entered into the E365 contest:

1. Verify your email address
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics
4. Upload your account photo
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor
6. Achieve EA status

So....If you have completed these qualifications before Deadline dates ...as SFI has announced ...Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc.

Go to the VP Ledger ....GETTING-STARTED ACTIONS ....and check that you have confirmed..
1. Verify your email address
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics
4. Upload your account photo
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger

www.sfimg.com/Reference/EarningsOptimizationReport
4x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Below is some Questions & Answers (Q&A) that explain it. The Signing bonus is removed from all pages now. Class Cash will take over tomorrow. So I'm waiting tomorrow or a few days more, your SB will show up again as Action Bonus. Only have patience. [i][b]Q: When will the Signing Bonus program officially end?[/b] We are removing all references to the Signing Bonus program on our Gateways, banners, etc. on Wednesday, July 12th.  By Friday, July 14th, all references in LaunchPad, on the To Do List tab, in the Knowledge Base, etc. should be removed.  However, new affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. [b]Q: When will the new Class Cash program go live? [/b]Class Cash is planned to go live no later than Tuesday, July 18th, and will be reflected on all SFI gateways at this time [b]Q: I have received Signing Bonuses previously.  The total amount of those bonuses resides in my account.  Do I lose this money?[/b] No. If you have Signing Bonus money in your affiliate account, it will be paid out per the original rules (as 3% of your commissions, for up to 18 months).  Do note, however, that we are changing the name from Signing Bonus to Action Bonus.  That is, the money you received as a Signing Bonus will now be categorized in your account as an Action Bonus.[/i] Best regards Svend
Below is some Questions & Answers (Q&A)
that explain it.

The Signing bonus is removed from all pages now.

Class Cash will take over tomorrow.

So I'm waiting tomorrow or a few days more, your SB will show up again as Action Bonus.

Only have patience.

Q: When will the Signing Bonus program officially end?
We are removing all references to the Signing Bonus program on our Gateways, banners, etc. on Wednesday, July 12th.  By Friday, July 14th, all references in LaunchPad, on the To Do List tab, in the Knowledge Base, etc. should be removed.  However, new affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc.

Q: When will the new Class Cash program go live?
Class Cash is planned to go live no later than Tuesday, July 18th, and will be reflected on all SFI gateways at this time

Q: I have received Signing Bonuses previously.  The total amount of those bonuses resides in my account.  Do I lose this money?
No. If you have Signing Bonus money in your affiliate account, it will be paid out per the original rules (as 3% of your commissions, for up to 18 months).  Do note, however, that we are changing the name from Signing Bonus to Action Bonus.  That is, the money you received as a Signing Bonus will now be categorized in your account as an Action Bonus.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gery

Posted 4 months ago

Signing Bonus will be replaced by Class Cash
Signing Bonus will be replaced by Class Cash
9x SUPPORT