Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is SFI a get rich quick biz?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

I have had the opportunity to interact with some of the dormant SFI affiliate members who complained that they were not making money and that led to their inactiveness in SFI. And it was categorically stated that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. Therefore, it is a business which you need to build with time and thereby in the future enjoys residual income.
I have had the opportunity to interact with some of the dormant SFI affiliate members who complained that they were not making money and that led to their inactiveness in SFI.

And it was categorically stated that SFI is not a get rich quick biz.

Therefore, it is a business which you need to build with time and thereby in the future enjoys residual income.
Kingsley U.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

You are right in saying that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. It takes time and perseverance to make any business grow. Good luck and much success to you.
You are right in saying that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. It takes time and perseverance to make any business grow.
Good luck and much success to you.
13x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

That's right Kingsley. Unfortunately, it seems that the majority of people searching for business opportunities on the internet are really not interested in "business opportunities" at all! Rather, they are looking for a way to make fast, easy cash. If there were a legal way to do this, I'm sure we'd all be on board, but alas, it is a fantasy. SFI can be trusted with their solid business model. I'm not sure about the numbers, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that SFI is the longest running affiliate program around. It has certainly outlasted the majority as far as I can tell. Glad to be part of this outstanding organization! Follow the plan, give it everything you've got, don't quit. That may be the best advice any new affiliate can receive.
That's right Kingsley. Unfortunately, it seems that the majority of people searching for business opportunities on the internet are really not interested in "business opportunities" at all! Rather, they are looking for a way to make fast, easy cash. If there were a legal way to do this, I'm sure we'd all be on board, but alas, it is a fantasy.

SFI can be trusted with their solid business model. I'm not sure about the numbers, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that SFI is the longest running affiliate program around. It has certainly outlasted the majority as far as I can tell. Glad to be part of this outstanding organization!
Follow the plan, give it everything you've got, don't quit. That may be the best advice any new affiliate can receive.
5x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1031048]I have had the opportunity to interact with some of the dormant SFI affiliate members who complained that they were not making money and that led to their inactiveness in SFI. And it was categoritically stated that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. Therefore, it is a business which you need to build with time and thereby in the future enjoys residual income.[/quote] Yes...You are absolutely correct. A great Business indeed. It all depends on our effort and commitment. Cheers.
Kingsley U. posted:
I have had the opportunity to interact with some of the dormant SFI affiliate members who complained that they were not making money and that led to their inactiveness in SFI. And it was categoritically stated that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. Therefore, it is a business which you need to build with time and thereby in the future enjoys residual income.

Yes...You are absolutely correct. A great Business indeed. It all depends on our effort and commitment.
Cheers.
23x SUPPORT
Henry U.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1031048]I have had the opportunity to interact with some of the dormant SFI affiliate members who complained that they were not making money and that led to their inactiveness in SFI. And it was categoritically stated that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. Therefore, it is a business which you need to build with time and thereby in the future enjoys residual income.[/quote] Dear Kingsley, What WE earn as an SFI affiliate is wholly [b]determined by our own individual efforts & hard working.[/b] I think SFI does not guarantee that any affiliate will earn any amount of income or any income at all from the promotion of SFI’s program. We all here contractors of SFI, not employed by SFI, a commission earned for referring the sale of retail products. SFI provide training that has led to us even thousands of SFI’s affiliate around the world [b]to earn substantial income.[/b] So our ability should be very stronger to follow SFI’s training [b]So success is where?[/b] I think that is on us, on our ability, hard working, Learning SFI’s each training properly, engaging with all resources of SFI daily, and the amount of time or money we invest in our SFI’s business, will determine our success. Best Regards AL M
Kingsley U. posted:
I have had the opportunity to interact with some of the dormant SFI affiliate members who complained that they were not making money and that led to their inactiveness in SFI. And it was categoritically stated that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. Therefore, it is a business which you need to build with time and thereby in the future enjoys residual income.

Dear Kingsley,
What WE earn as an SFI affiliate is wholly determined by our own individual efforts & hard working. I think SFI does not guarantee that any affiliate will earn any amount of income or any income at all from the promotion of SFI’s program. We all here contractors of SFI, not employed by SFI, a commission earned for referring the sale of retail products.

SFI provide training that has led to us even thousands of SFI’s affiliate around the world to earn substantial income. So our ability should be very stronger to follow SFI’s training

So success is where? I think that is on us, on our ability, hard working, Learning SFI’s each training properly, engaging with all resources of SFI daily, and the amount of time or money we invest in our SFI’s business, will determine our success.

Best Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Kingsley, even though, SFI state it not a 'get rich biz'. And it true were not a 'get rich biz'! Allot of people get confuse reading sales line that place on referral links. For example: here some lines which I copy & paste from 'joinmyteam'. "Most companies have to have such requirements...or there would be no sales. But with SFI, there's so much good stuff going on that sales, success, and commissions just flow naturally! And because SFI provides such outstanding training and tools, it doesn't matter if you have any experience in marketing or not. You simply need to plug in to their proven system and go to work." {Why you love SFI} Top 2nd line 'right side of page' state: Can start earning money within hours. So when a new affiliate joins they get confuse why money not flowing in within hours? Why sales & commissions not happening. So that leads to quitting. That why it important to communicate with new affiliates. Educate how SFI really works the mindset of building.:office:
Hi Kingsley, even though, SFI state it not a 'get rich biz'. And it true were not a 'get rich biz'! Allot of people get confuse reading sales line that place on referral links. For example: here some lines which I copy & paste from 'joinmyteam'.

"Most companies have to have such requirements...or there would be no sales. But with SFI, there's so much good stuff going on that sales, success, and commissions just flow naturally! And because SFI
provides such outstanding training and tools, it doesn't matter if you have any experience in marketing or not. You simply need to plug in to their proven system and go to work."

{Why you love SFI}

Top 2nd line 'right side of page' state:
Can start earning money within hours.

So when a new affiliate joins they get confuse why money not flowing in within hours? Why sales & commissions not happening. So that leads to quitting. That why it important to communicate with new affiliates. Educate how SFI really works the mindset of building.
14x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Kingsley! The success goes according to our needs, opportunities and investment possibilities, and with SFI is thus the speed of your success is you who does, if the person has money to invest in PSAs, CSAs, S-Builder, Builder Bundle , It will succeed faster, but in SFI there is no investment obligation, and you can go step by step and have a residual income in the future.

Hello Kingsley!

The success goes according to our needs, opportunities and investment possibilities, and with SFI is thus the speed of your success is you who does, if the person has money to invest in PSAs, CSAs, S-Builder, Builder Bundle , It will succeed faster, but in SFI there is no investment obligation, and you can go step by step and have a residual income in the future.
SUPPORT

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

As team leaders and sponsors I think we need to get over this unfortunate perception that people who join and don't go on with it are just 'looking for fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity'! Whenever I've managed to open up lines of communication with my team members I've invariably found that most are looking for ONLINE JOBS. When they find that SFI is not that, they move on. For most of them it has nothing to do with wanting 'fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity' at all! and everything to do with wanting PAID online WORK or an online JOB. And those things DO produce a guaranteed income - you do the work for someone and you get paid when you've completed the task. In some ways yes, that could be considered 'fast money' but it certainly isn't 'get rich quick'. Nor is it 'get rich without doing much work'! So if you're of the mindset that assumes this is what 'most' sign ups are looking for .... then please stop doing these people a huge disservice and making blanket assumptions that just because they don't take up the reins and run with SFI, it's because they're just looking for a way to make a quick buck without putting in any effort. Ultimately, when you have a family to feed and bills to pay, those things have to take priority. Meaning that your primary focus has to be on earning an income NOW, not spending time (and money you probably don't have) on something that MAY, for all you know, pay dividends in the future. "I'm sorry dear, I spent the money that was set aside to feed the kids (or pay the power bill before they disconnect us etc), on my SFI business because I'm building a financially secure FUTURE for us all!" "Future" doesn't pay the bills NOW or feed your family NOW! However, full kudos to those that have been able to build an online business fast enough to meet CURRENT financial needs - you're clearly an exceptional person with some pretty remarkable talents! And I mean that in all sincerity lol. For the rest of us though, not everyone has the luxury of having a reliable income AND the time to build an online business concurrently! Not everyone has the capacity to be able to juggle the two either and these people will opt for the one that pays the bills now! Funny that!! Short sighted perhaps but we don't know their personal circumstances and if we keep the lines of communication open we may just pique their interest enough one day that they decide to learn how to do both. One of the most important, and apparently overlooked, bylines SFI has is - Earn a [b]SECOND INCOME[/b]. If this was stressed a bit more in advertising, perhaps not so many people would sign up looking for a primary online job.
As team leaders and sponsors I think we need to get over this unfortunate perception that people who join and don't go on with it are just 'looking for fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity'! Whenever I've managed to open up lines of communication with my team members I've invariably found that most are looking for ONLINE JOBS. When they find that SFI is not that, they move on. For most of them it has nothing to do with wanting 'fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity' at all! and everything to do with wanting PAID online WORK or an online JOB. And those things DO produce a guaranteed income - you do the work for someone and you get paid when you've completed the task. In some ways yes, that could be considered 'fast money' but it certainly isn't 'get rich quick'. Nor is it 'get rich without doing much work'! So if you're of the mindset that assumes this is what 'most' sign ups are looking for .... then please stop doing these people a huge disservice and making blanket assumptions that just because they don't take up the reins and run with SFI, it's because they're just looking for a way to make a quick buck without putting in any effort.

Ultimately, when you have a family to feed and bills to pay, those things have to take priority. Meaning that your primary focus has to be on earning an income NOW, not spending time (and money you probably don't have) on something that MAY, for all you know, pay dividends in the future. "I'm sorry dear, I spent the money that was set aside to feed the kids (or pay the power bill before they disconnect us etc), on my SFI business because I'm building a financially secure FUTURE for us all!" "Future" doesn't pay the bills NOW or feed your family NOW! However, full kudos to those that have been able to build an online business fast enough to meet CURRENT financial needs - you're clearly an exceptional person with some pretty remarkable talents! And I mean that in all sincerity lol.

For the rest of us though, not everyone has the luxury of having a reliable income AND the time to build an online business concurrently! Not everyone has the capacity to be able to juggle the two either and these people will opt for the one that pays the bills now! Funny that!! Short sighted perhaps but we don't know their personal circumstances and if we keep the lines of communication open we may just pique their interest enough one day that they decide to learn how to do both.

One of the most important, and apparently overlooked, bylines SFI has is - Earn a SECOND INCOME. If this was stressed a bit more in advertising, perhaps not so many people would sign up looking for a primary online job.
5x SUPPORT
Janet F.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Kingsley, In my view, many of such affiliates join from some popular sites where they can earn less than a dollar to registerfor advertisers site. If they are registering many such sites in a day/ week/ month put up by advertisers they are earning money just for registering or to complete certain condition to be qualified for earning. So they are basically looking for quick income and quick withdrawal. Do not waste your valuable time on it. Just move on. Best regards Sunildatt
Dear Kingsley,

In my view, many of such affiliates join from some popular sites where they can earn less than a dollar to registerfor advertisers site. If they are registering many such sites in a day/ week/ month put up by advertisers they are earning money just for registering or to complete certain condition to be qualified for earning. So they are basically looking for quick income and quick withdrawal.

Do not waste your valuable time on it. Just move on.

Best regards
Sunildatt

Sunildatt L.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Yes, this business takes time to build. Some people want instant success and don’t want to take the time to read, learn, and build a successful business.
Yes, this business takes time to build. Some people want instant success and don’t want to take the time to read, learn, and build a successful business.
SUPPORT
Kevin M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1031100]As team leaders and sponsors I think we need to get over this unfortunate perception that people who join and don't go on with it are just 'looking for fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity'! Whenever I've managed to open up lines of communication with my team members I've invariably found that most are looking for ONLINE JOBS. When they find that SFI is not that, they move on. For most of them it has nothing to do with wanting 'fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity' at all! and everything to do with wanting PAID online WORK or an online JOB. And those things DO produce a guaranteed income - you do the work for someone and you get paid when you've completed the task. In some ways yes, that could be considered 'fast money' but it certainly isn't 'get rich quick'. Nor is it 'get rich without doing much work'! So if you're of the mindset that assumes this is what 'most' sign ups are looking for .... then please stop doing these people a huge disservice and making blanket assumptions that just because they don't take up the reins and run with SFI, it's because they're just looking for a way to make a quick buck without putting in any effort. Ultimately, when you have a family to feed and bills to pay, those things have to take priority. Meaning that your primary focus has to be on earning an income NOW, not spending time (and money you probably don't have) on something that MAY, for all you know, pay dividends in the future. "I'm sorry dear, I spent the money that was set aside to feed the kids (or pay the power bill before they disconnect us etc), on my SFI business because I'm building a financially secure FUTURE for us all!" "Future" doesn't pay the bills NOW or feed your family NOW! However, full kudos to those that have been able to build an online business fast enough to meet CURRENT financial needs - you're clearly an exceptional person with some pretty remarkable talents! And I mean that in all sincerity lol. For the rest of us though, not everyone has the luxury of having a reliable income AND the time to build an online business concurrently! Not everyone has the capacity to be able to juggle the two either and these people will opt for the one that pays the bills now! Funny that!! Short sighted perhaps but we don't know their personal circumstances and if we keep the lines of communication open we may just pique their interest enough one day that they decide to learn how to do both. One of the most important, and apparently overlooked, bylines SFI has is - Earn a [b]SECOND INCOME[/b]. If this was stressed a bit more in advertising, perhaps not so many people would sign up looking for a primary online job.[/quote] Very true, Janet. We don't always know both sides of the applicant's story just as they don't know what is going on till they sign on and take a look. There are a lot that will sign on and decide that it is too much work and want to look for an easier way.
Janet F. posted:
As team leaders and sponsors I think we need to get over this unfortunate perception that people who join and don't go on with it are just 'looking for fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity'! Whenever I've managed to open up lines of communication with my team members I've invariably found that most are looking for ONLINE JOBS. When they find that SFI is not that, they move on. For most of them it has nothing to do with wanting 'fast money' or a 'get rich quick opportunity' at all! and everything to do with wanting PAID online WORK or an online JOB. And those things DO produce a guaranteed income - you do the work for someone and you get paid when you've completed the task. In some ways yes, that could be considered 'fast money' but it certainly isn't 'get rich quick'. Nor is it 'get rich without doing much work'! So if you're of the mindset that assumes this is what 'most' sign ups are looking for .... then please stop doing these people a huge disservice and making blanket assumptions that just because they don't take up the reins and run with SFI, it's because they're just looking for a way to make a quick buck without putting in any effort.

Ultimately, when you have a family to feed and bills to pay, those things have to take priority. Meaning that your primary focus has to be on earning an income NOW, not spending time (and money you probably don't have) on something that MAY, for all you know, pay dividends in the future. "I'm sorry dear, I spent the money that was set aside to feed the kids (or pay the power bill before they disconnect us etc), on my SFI business because I'm building a financially secure FUTURE for us all!" "Future" doesn't pay the bills NOW or feed your family NOW! However, full kudos to those that have been able to build an online business fast enough to meet CURRENT financial needs - you're clearly an exceptional person with some pretty remarkable talents! And I mean that in all sincerity lol.

For the rest of us though, not everyone has the luxury of having a reliable income AND the time to build an online business concurrently! Not everyone has the capacity to be able to juggle the two either and these people will opt for the one that pays the bills now! Funny that!! Short sighted perhaps but we don't know their personal circumstances and if we keep the lines of communication open we may just pique their interest enough one day that they decide to learn how to do both.

One of the most important, and apparently overlooked, bylines SFI has is - Earn a SECOND INCOME. If this was stressed a bit more in advertising, perhaps not so many people would sign up looking for a primary online job.

Very true, Janet. We don't always know both sides of the applicant's story just as they don't know what is going on till they sign on and take a look. There are a lot that will sign on and decide that it is too much work and want to look for an easier way.
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Kingsley, It is sad but in my opinion they belong to 90% of the 10% - 90%. That is only 10% of the affiliate make it a success and other 90% drop out. They for get that Though Rome was a great empire it wasn't built in a day. All the big Corporates did not taste success overnight. It takes - Dedication Desire Commitment to grow your business. It may sound harsh but if anyone is looking for luck or to become rich overnight, they have no business to be here. Wishing you much success.
Hi Kingsley,
It is sad but in my opinion they belong to 90% of the 10% - 90%. That is only 10% of the affiliate make it a success and other 90% drop out.
They for get that Though Rome was a great empire it wasn't built in a day. All the big Corporates did not taste success overnight.
It takes -
Dedication
Desire
Commitment
to grow your business.
It may sound harsh but if anyone is looking for luck or to become rich overnight, they have no business to be here.
Wishing you much success.

Sricharan i.

India

Liked by Lawrence M.

| Edit settings