Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

What are the best, most productive SFI marketing aids ?

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago More by Indrajith R.

What are the Greatest & the Best SFI Marketing Aids ? from these 181 marketing aids+? you have used .....to get maximum signups..? 1.From Banners(63).. 2.FaceBook Cover photos(28).... 3.Text Ads(24).... and ...any other Aids....
What are the Greatest & the Best SFI Marketing Aids ? from these 181 marketing aids+?

you have used .....to get maximum signups..?
1.From Banners(63)..
2.FaceBook Cover photos(28)....
3.Text Ads(24)....
and ...any other Aids....
10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

contains great tip

Posted about 1 year ago 2 Replies

It really depends on where you are advertising. On my personal website I use a lot of the banners for SFI, ECA, and TC. My success there has been limited due to my traffic flow. With Facebook, I do use some of the banners with various "fan" pages that I have set up. They are gaining in followers and I expect good results will follow. My best results thus far have come from safelists, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other networking sites. With the safelists I use a combination of the longer text ads and a couple of shorter ones that really pay off, such as the "no bull" ad. I have used several of the banner ads on some advertising networks. I get the best results personally from the "grow a second income" banner ad. Again, I want to stress this, that your results will vary greatly based on where you are advertising. So don't rely on what I've shared or what others will share to be the absolute truth. Start with these, sure, but be ready to rotate through your ads to see which ones get the best results. The number one rule in advertising, in my opinion, is this: Always be testing! PS - Don't forget to use hit tracking with key codes so you will know which ads get the best hits and which ones get end results as well (PSAs, ECAs, PRMs). I hope this helps!
It really depends on where you are advertising. On my personal website I use a lot of the banners for SFI, ECA, and TC. My success there has been limited due to my traffic flow.

With Facebook, I do use some of the banners with various "fan" pages that I have set up. They are gaining in followers and I expect good results will follow.

My best results thus far have come from safelists, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other networking sites. With the safelists I use a combination of the longer text ads and a couple of shorter ones that really pay off, such as the "no bull" ad. I have used several of the banner ads on some advertising networks. I get the best results personally from the "grow a second income" banner ad.

Again, I want to stress this, that your results will vary greatly based on where you are advertising. So don't rely on what I've shared or what others will share to be the absolute truth. Start with these, sure, but be ready to rotate through your ads to see which ones get the best results.

The number one rule in advertising, in my opinion, is this: Always be testing!

PS - Don't forget to use hit tracking with key codes so you will know which ads get the best hits and which ones get end results as well (PSAs, ECAs, PRMs).

I hope this helps!
54x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Indrajith- I would say that the best and greatest are the ones that work for you. It all depends on how you are advertising and who you are advertising too. So maybe you can try them all and share your results with the forum. Remember there are no shortcuts in this business. Investing what you can will only help you become successful. -Thomas M.
Indrajith-

I would say that the best and greatest are the ones that work for you. It all depends on how you are advertising and who you are advertising too. So maybe you can try them all and share your results with the forum.

Remember there are no shortcuts in this business. Investing what you can will only help you become successful.

-Thomas M.
22x SUPPORT
Thomas M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Indrajith As far as my tests are concerned, from hit tracking tool I found out that the best marketing tool for me so has been : [b]"Skeptic-Buster" Gateway:[/b] http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/SB You need to test your gateways & find out. All the best. Keep advertising!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/x0GfTRE.jpg[/img]
Hi Indrajith
As far as my tests are concerned, from hit tracking tool
I found out that the best marketing tool for me so has
been :
"Skeptic-Buster" Gateway:

www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/SB

You need to test your gateways & find out.
All the best.
Keep advertising!!
83x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

@Indrajith I have a custom doman linked to free gateway, also some text ads and on blog I promote product collections links. For advertising on traffic exchange sites : splash pages. To Success!
@Indrajith

I have a custom doman linked to free gateway, also some text ads and on blog I promote product collections links.
For advertising on traffic exchange sites : splash pages.

To Success!

10x SUPPORT
Jana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago 2 Replies

[quote=1043648]What are the Greatest & the Best SFI Marketing Aids ? from these 181 marketing aids+? you have used .....to get maximum signups..? 1.From Banners(63).. 2.FaceBook Cover photos(28).... 3.Text Ads(24).... and ...any other Aids.... [/quote] Hi Indrajith, One of such great & best of effective marketing tool is the TCards. Here's what Gery has to say about it: "[i][b]In over 25 years as a marketer, I believe our new TCards may be THE best marketing tool we've ever created[/b][/i]". That's it. All the best!
Indrajith R. posted:
What are the Greatest & the Best SFI Marketing Aids ? from these 181 marketing aids+?

you have used .....to get maximum signups..?
1.From Banners(63)..
2.FaceBook Cover photos(28)....
3.Text Ads(24)....
and ...any other Aids....

Hi Indrajith,

One of such great & best of effective marketing tool is the TCards. Here's what Gery has to say about it: "In over 25 years as a marketer, I believe our new TCards may be THE best marketing tool we've ever created". That's it.

All the best!
3x SUPPORT
Alex E.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 year ago

I like to say the best and greatest sfi marketing aids to used your gateways and any of the following ads. Share information about TripleClicks products via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social networking sites you visit. Just click the "Share It!"button on each product's details page and follow the instructions. Be sure you're logged into TripleClicks.com, so your SFI ID will be attached to your shared information and you will receive credit for sales. Beginner Add a signature that promotes TripleClicks to your e-mail. Most modern e-mail browsers allow you to set up a "signature" that gets automatically appended to every e-mail you send out. Choose one of these text ads to use for your signature. Beginner Send one of these TripleClicks.com E-Cards to friends and family members. Learn more about E-Cards HERE. Beginner Distribute TCards to friends, family, and the public as an enticement to become members and sample TripleClicks's offerings. Beginner Give out this TC X-Card to friends, family members, co-workers, associates, etc. Beginner Put this TC X-Card in every outgoing piece of mail you send out (like electric bills, water bills, NetFlix/Blockbuster DVD returns, etc.). Beginner Leave this TC X-Card with your bill/tip each time you dine out at a restaurant. Beginner Whenever you take a taxi or ride public transportation, "forget" this TC X-Card on the seat before you exit. Beginner Insert one of these TC X-Cards in books about selling products online, Web auctions, and other related topics at your local bookstore(s). When the book is purchased or browsed, your card will be found by someone who will likely be interested in what TripleClicks.com offers. Beginner Share saved searches or direct department links in e-mails, business blogs, your personal and business Websites. Just go to TripleClicks.com and either click on a specific department or simply search for the group of products you want to promote (be sure to use any or all filters and sorts you want). Once your chosen department or search results are displayed, click the "Share The Results" button located on the upper right side of the page. This will generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL you can use to promote this group of products. Your SFI ID is embedded in the URL in order that you be credited with any sales generated. NOTE: You can embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for
I like to say the best and greatest sfi marketing aids to used your gateways and any of the following ads.

Share information about TripleClicks products via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social networking sites you visit. Just click the "Share It!"button on each product's details page and follow the instructions. Be sure you're logged into TripleClicks.com, so your SFI ID will be attached to your shared information and you will receive credit for sales.
Beginner
Add a signature that promotes TripleClicks to your e-mail. Most modern e-mail browsers allow you to set up a "signature" that gets automatically appended to every e-mail you send out. Choose one of these text ads to use for your signature.
Beginner
Send one of these TripleClicks.com E-Cards to friends and family members. Learn more about E-Cards HERE.
Beginner
Distribute TCards to friends, family, and the public as an enticement to become members and sample TripleClicks's offerings.
Beginner
Give out this TC X-Card to friends, family members, co-workers, associates, etc.
Beginner
Put this TC X-Card in every outgoing piece of mail you send out (like electric bills, water bills, NetFlix/Blockbuster DVD returns, etc.).
Beginner
Leave this TC X-Card with your bill/tip each time you dine out at a restaurant.
Beginner
Whenever you take a taxi or ride public transportation, "forget" this TC X-Card on the seat before you exit.
Beginner
Insert one of these TC X-Cards in books about selling products online, Web auctions, and other related topics at your local bookstore(s). When the book is purchased or browsed, your card will be found by someone who will likely be interested in what TripleClicks.com offers.
Beginner
Share saved searches or direct department links in e-mails, business blogs, your personal and business Websites. Just go to TripleClicks.com and either click on a specific department or simply search for the group of products you want to promote (be sure to use any or all filters and sorts you want). Once your chosen department or search results are displayed, click the "Share The Results" button located on the upper right side of the page. This will generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL you can use to promote this group of products. Your SFI ID is embedded in the URL in order that you be credited with any sales generated. NOTE: You can embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for
49x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Indrajith, Let me share how I have been doing my own marketing ads with you. Yes I market on Facebook, Twitter and blogs. But my most assured success come from local marketing, whereby I get people together in a town hall meeting style. There I talk about SFI, offer training and make explanations, I will clearly explain that this the best Internationally accepted POVERTY ALLEVIATION Programme where even people in the civilized countries participate in ,and it is helping them get sustainable income. Then I will ask those who would want to improve on their standard of living to take advantage of this programme, thereafter some people will show interest and I will guide them on the procedure of registration. So precisely, this is what that has worked mostly for me and my team, this to me is the best and greatest marketing strategy. So I call it Local marketing strategy that works for me.
Hello Indrajith,

Let me share how I have been doing my own marketing ads with you.

Yes I market on Facebook, Twitter and blogs. But my most assured success come from local marketing, whereby I get people together in a town hall meeting style.

There I talk about SFI, offer training and make explanations, I will clearly explain that this the best Internationally accepted POVERTY ALLEVIATION Programme where even people in the civilized countries participate in ,and it is helping them get sustainable income.

Then I will ask those who would want to improve on their standard of living to take advantage of this programme, thereafter some people will show interest and I will guide them on the procedure of registration.

So precisely, this is what that has worked mostly for me and my team, this to me is the best and greatest marketing strategy.

So I call it Local marketing strategy that works for me.

43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Indrajith! From my experience the best is to use Facebook to post and promote your blog or web site where you can put all different SFI and TC banners with your gateways. I wish you success with your marketing!
Hello Indrajith!

From my experience the best is to use Facebook to post and promote your blog or web site where you can put all different SFI and TC banners with your gateways.

I wish you success with your marketing!
SUPPORT
Milos D.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Rania M. 1 Reply

Hello Indrajith I believe that all marketing aids are of great benefit to build a business It depends how much you focus upon any aid For me , the Greatest & the Best SFI Marketing Aids are two: Writing articles about SFI and adding banners and gateways in [b] MY WEBSITE[/b] The second one is the program [b]BID AND BUILD[/b] I love Bid and Build because I hit two birds in one stone Bidding in auctions and building my team The most important is to follow your team and work with them As Mr Gery said Work with the workers [img]https://i.imgur.com/FwadoET.jpg[/img]
Hello Indrajith
I believe that all marketing aids are of great benefit to build a business
It depends how much you focus upon any aid
For me , the Greatest & the Best SFI Marketing Aids are two:
Writing articles about SFI and adding banners and gateways in MY WEBSITE
The second one is the program BID AND BUILD
I love Bid and Build because I hit two birds in one stone
Bidding in auctions and building my team
The most important is to follow your team and work with them
As Mr Gery said Work with the workers

33x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Indrajith R, Successful Advertising and marketing in SFI is a function of you and your target audience! The particular Advertising and Marketing pattern that worked for A might not work for B!
Hi Indrajith R,
Successful Advertising and marketing in SFI is a function of you and your target audience!
The particular Advertising and Marketing pattern that worked for A might not work for B!
SUPPORT
Josephine C.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Every help we receive in marketing is welcome, we should use everything we can to reach new members
Every help we receive in marketing is welcome, we should use everything we can to reach new members
8x SUPPORT
Darko T.

Serbia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings