Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Localvantia badges!

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: http://news.sfimg.com/2017/08/02/new-localvantia-badges/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/dKVAA9E.png[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/08/02/new-localvantia-badges/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks for this announcement and new rewards! Thumbs Up! Have a great day! Bruno Duarte
Thanks for this announcement and new rewards! Thumbs Up!

Have a great day!
Bruno Duarte
8x SUPPORT
Bruno D.

Norway

Posted about 1 year ago

Great news indeed!!!
Great news indeed!!!
11x SUPPORT
Ngozi G.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you very much :four_leaf_clover:
Thank you very much
13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Localvantia will certainly be very successful.Good business minded, indeed.
Localvantia will certainly be very successful.Good business minded, indeed.
16x SUPPORT
Nizamudeen B.

Mauritius

E365 Champion

Liked by Patricia E.

Posted about 1 year ago

Love it. The goodies just keep coming, making it all the better and more worthwhile to be a part of each and every day. William H.
Love it. The goodies just keep coming, making it all the better and more worthwhile to be a part of each and every day.

William H.
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Thank you! I've got my first Localvantia badge already and I'm going to keep pre-registering so I can knock the ball out of the park when we launch. Thank you for another set of BUSINESS BUILDING badges.
Thank you! I've got my first Localvantia badge already and I'm going to keep pre-registering so I can knock the ball out of the park when we launch. Thank you for another set of BUSINESS BUILDING badges.
54x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you for this information!
Thank you for this information!
4x SUPPORT
Festus O.

Nigeria

Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Adefela A.

Thanks Gery, I am eager to earn 500 Club to earn 3000 points Regards Adefela
Thanks Gery, I am eager to earn 500 Club to earn 3000 points
Regards
Adefela
3x SUPPORT
Adefela A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Adefela A.

Congratulations Michael! Seen your Localvantia badge . Great keep it up.
Congratulations Michael! Seen your Localvantia badge . Great keep it up.
3x SUPPORT
Adefela A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=1054044]Thank you! I've got my first Localvantia badge already and I'm going to keep pre-registering so I can knock the ball out of the park when we launch. Thank you for another set of BUSINESS BUILDING badges. [/quote] Thank you for pointing that out, Michael. I had meant to mention that these new badges are "retroactive" and take into account all of your pre-registrations to date...so many are already sporting the new badges on their profiles.
Michael A. posted:

Thank you for pointing that out, Michael. I had meant to mention that these new badges are "retroactive" and take into account all of your pre-registrations to date...so many are already sporting the new badges on their profiles.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Oh, thanks again! Every day with new surprise! I like it!
Oh, thanks again!

Every day with new surprise! I like it!
25x SUPPORT
Renata G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings