Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Who makes more money and which is best?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Bupathy N.

An Afffiliate in SFI: 1.Who spends more money and accumulate VPs, PSAs/CSAs, Badge Quest Points, become top sponsors. 2.Who spends more time and make advertisement and successful in getting business. 3.Who spends more time & money in Games & Auction and winning Pricebenders auction often. 4.Who spends nothing but work smart to get more active PSAs/ CSAs and successful in duplication. 5.Who spends more time on selling products successfully under Compensation Plan. Who makes more money and how and which is best?
An Afffiliate in SFI:

1.Who spends more money and accumulate VPs, PSAs/CSAs, Badge Quest Points, become top sponsors.
2.Who spends more time and make advertisement and successful in getting business.
3.Who spends more time & money in Games & Auction and winning Pricebenders auction often.
4.Who spends nothing but work smart to get more active PSAs/ CSAs and successful in duplication.
5.Who spends more time on selling products successfully under Compensation Plan.

Who makes more money and how and which is best?
2x SUPPORT
Bupathy N.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I am working on creating a balance on all of those you mentioned. Multiple Streams Of Income!
I am working on creating a balance on all of those you mentioned.
Multiple Streams Of Income!
7x SUPPORT
Bruno D.

Norway

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Bupathy, The five questions you ask are good questions, not able to answer the question but what I have learned about making money online everything about Keyword research Google Keyword Planner Tool. Roy is learning about that at this time.
Hi, Bupathy,
The five questions you ask are good questions, not able to answer the question but what I have learned about making money online everything about Keyword research Google Keyword Planner Tool. Roy is learning about that at this time.
Roy S.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

You have many question which are business secret like who make more money. There is no rule who and how will earn money. You can only see here https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/PowerRank who is who . And maybe you can come up with some conclusions about how many people are doing. We are not all oriented in same work, someone works on duplication and someone sells so that all of your questions are very difficult for a concrete answer because it's all a business secret. You have your upline and if you need help ask them.
You have many question which are business secret like who make more money. There is no rule who and how will earn money. You can only see here www.sfimg.com/Leaders/PowerRank who is who . And maybe you can come up with some conclusions about how many people are doing. We are not all oriented in same work, someone works on duplication and someone sells so that all of your questions are very difficult for a concrete answer because it's all a business secret. You have your upline and if you need help ask them.
2x SUPPORT
Mirjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Jacqueline G.

Hello Bupathy, No matter what methods others use to create the best income for them, doesn't mean that their methods would work for you. For we are all different, and are more or less creative in one area or more, that what someone else could be. For example, One person could be really great at Sales & playing Eager Zebra Games, but is not so great at Team Leadership and the Pricebenders Auctions, and vise-versa. You have to play the field in each area, and find out what [b]YOU[/b] are [b]Best[/b] at doing, then and only then, will you discover, "What makes more money and how and what is Best" for You. Continue doing whatever you are doing, that got you to Bronze Team Leadership status. Now, just try a new and different technique, to add on to what you are now doing. If you do well, great, if you do not, that is ok, just move on to trying another new and different technique. Sooner or later, you will find the perfect strategy that will work Best for you, to be able to create the type of income that you are striving towards, while building up your SFI/TC business. [i]I would suggest working on "Sales & Team Building w/Duplication", and then everything else that you had mentioned, to gain all of the benefits, for all of the work put into those actions.[/i] Best of Luck! :yum: Have a Nice Day! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom: "Together We Grow"! [b][i]"Build Something Great"![/i][/b]
Hello Bupathy,

No matter what methods others use to create the best income for them, doesn't mean that their methods would work for you.

For we are all different, and are more or less creative in one area or more, that what someone else could be.

For example, One person could be really great at Sales & playing Eager Zebra Games, but is not so great at Team Leadership and the Pricebenders Auctions, and vise-versa.

You have to play the field in each area, and find out what YOU are Best at doing, then and only then, will you discover, "What makes more money and how and what is Best" for You.

Continue doing whatever you are doing, that got you to Bronze Team Leadership status.

Now, just try a new and different technique, to add on to what you are now doing. If you do well, great, if you do not, that is ok, just move on to trying another new and different technique.

Sooner or later, you will find the perfect strategy that will work Best for you, to be able to create the type of income that you are striving towards, while building up your SFI/TC business.

I would suggest working on "Sales & Team Building w/Duplication", and then everything else that you had mentioned, to gain all of the benefits, for all of the work put into those actions.

Best of Luck!

Have a Nice Day!

Jacqueline

"Together We Grow"!
"Build Something Great"!
19x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Bupathy N, Seems you put a lot of questions together. Here is your answers. [quote]1.Who spends more money and accumulate VPs, PSAs/CSAs, Badge Quest Points, become top sponsors. 2.Who spends more time and make advertisement and successful in getting business. 3.Who spends more time & money in Games & Auction and winning Pricebenders auction often. 4.Who spends nothing but work smart to get more active PSAs/ CSAs and successful in duplication. 5.Who spends more time on selling products successfully under Compensation Plan.[/quote] [b]Ans:[/b] Simply visit the link given bellow. You can find all of your questions answer together: https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Sponsors [b]Note:[/b] Use the drop-down menu under More Leaderboards Tabs, to find different kinds of Top Leaders. [quote]Who makes more money and how and which is best?[/quote] As an affiliate, I can see only my own Commission Reports. So I am unable to say anything about affiliates earning. [quote]and how and which is best?[/quote] Here is a link from ASK KC resources. There are a lot of experts shared their valuable opinions about best way of earning. [b]Read NOW[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=7444 Regards AL M
Hello Bupathy N,

Seems you put a lot of questions together. Here is your answers.

1.Who spends more money and accumulate VPs, PSAs/CSAs, Badge Quest Points, become top sponsors.
2.Who spends more time and make advertisement and successful in getting business.
3.Who spends more time & money in Games & Auction and winning Pricebenders auction often.
4.Who spends nothing but work smart to get more active PSAs/ CSAs and successful in duplication.
5.Who spends more time on selling products successfully under Compensation Plan.

Ans: Simply visit the link given bellow. You can find all of your questions answer together:
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Sponsors
Note: Use the drop-down menu under More Leaderboards Tabs, to find different kinds of Top Leaders.

As an affiliate, I can see only my own Commission Reports. So I am unable to say anything about affiliates earning.
and how and which is best?

Here is a link from ASK KC resources. There are a lot of experts shared their valuable opinions about best way of earning. Read NOW
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=7444

Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago More by Gabriel A.

[quote=1067810]An Afffiliate in SFI: 1.Who spends more money and accumulate VPs, PSAs/CSAs, Badge Quest Points, become top sponsors. 2.Who spends more time and make advertisement and successful in getting business. 3.Who spends more time & money in Games & Auction and winning Pricebenders auction often. 4.Who spends nothing but work smart to get more active PSAs/ CSAs and successful in duplication. 5.Who spends more time on selling products successfully under Compensation Plan. Who makes more money and how and which is best? [/quote] One Two & Five is good Three and Four are not really good and FOUR may not be feasible. [b]There is no way you wont spend in SFI, Because BCQ alone requires you to have purchase Any TC products[/b] So to my final pick, [b]One ,Two and Five is good[/b] Thank you for the great plan. To our success Gabriel A.
Bupathy N. posted:
An Afffiliate in SFI:

One
Two
& Five is good

Three and Four are not really good and FOUR may not be feasible. There is no way you wont spend in SFI, Because BCQ alone requires you to have purchase Any TC products

So to my final pick, One ,Two and Five is good

Thank you for the great plan.

To our success

Gabriel A.
12x SUPPORT
Gabriel A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Jacqueline G.

[quote=1067834][quote=1067810]An Affiliate in SFI: 1.Who spends more money and accumulate VPs, PSAs/CSAs, Badge Quest Points, become top sponsors. 2.Who spends more time and make advertisement and successful in getting business. 3.Who spends more time & money in Games & Auction and winning Pricebenders auction often. 4.Who spends nothing but work smart to get more active PSAs/ CSAs and successful in duplication. 5.Who spends more time on selling products successfully under Compensation Plan. Who makes more money and how and which is best? [/quote] One Two & Five is good Three and Four are not really good and FOUR may not be feasible. [b]There is no way you wont spend in SFI, Because BCQ alone requires you to have purchase Any TC products[/b] So to my final pick, [b]One ,Two and Five is good[/b] Thank you for the great plan. To our success Gabriel A.[/quote] Hello Gabriel, Please note that, We never have to [b]"Purchase"[/b] anything to create and build up our own SFI/TC Business. Anything that we want to do is totally [b]"Optional".[/b] One does not have to become a Booster Club Qualified, to earn VPs. For there are many ways to earn VPs to qualify for any Executive Affiliate & Team Leadership status, that one is striving towards. Being BCQ just helps make the move to Executive Affiliate status a lot quicker and easier. [i]Removed comment, error made![/i] Hope this helps. :yum: Enjoy your day, :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom:
Gabriel A. posted:
Bupathy N. posted:
An Affiliate in SFI:

One
Two
& Five is good

Three and Four are not really good and FOUR may not be feasible. There is no way you wont spend in SFI, Because BCQ alone requires you to have purchase Any TC products

To our success

Gabriel A.

Hello Gabriel,

Please note that, We never have to "Purchase" anything to create and build up our own SFI/TC Business.

Anything that we want to do is totally "Optional".

One does not have to become a Booster Club Qualified, to earn VPs. For there are many ways to earn VPs to qualify for any Executive Affiliate & Team Leadership status, that one is striving towards.

Being BCQ just helps make the move to Executive Affiliate status a lot quicker and easier.

Removed comment, error made!

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your day,

Jacqueline
19x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Bupathy, I believe is a strategic combination of all that you have mention above. Strategically combine the approach, you get incredible and positive result. And of course using available resources and materials. Wish you more success. best regards
Hi Bupathy,
I believe is a strategic combination of all that you
have mention above. Strategically combine the approach,
you get incredible and positive result. And of course
using available resources and materials. Wish you more success.
best regards
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Bupathy, The fact that you have been in SFI since August of 2016 tells me that you understand how SFI operates. Running a successful business in SFI is not about spending alot of money. It is rather about planning wisely. You have to strategize and you must be organized and dedicated to certain tasks. I will therefore tell you straight. Based on my experience, persons who make the most money in SFI are those who do the following activities consistently: a) promote their SFI and TripleClicks links daily...constantly to get new PSAs and PRMs. People who make the most money in SFI actually have PSAs and CSAs on their teams who do their auto delivery every month. This is one of the most lucrative ways to earn; from Direct Commissions. When your PSAs and CSAs buy from Triple Clicks, you earn. You also get to earn from versa points they collect down to several generations deep if you have a large team. Those who earn big build a large team. b) do their monthly auto delivery to reach Team Leader status so that they are able to earn from matching vps. c) qualify for Opti-Build by reaching the status of Bronze Team Leader and Designated Diamond. This programme is in alignment with the Diamond Plan and seeks to help persons to climb the ladder to DTL which is the top earning position. d) give quality assistance to PSAs and CSAs so that they will be able to duplicate them. e) find creative and inexpensive ways to run competitions among their team members and reward them. f) constantly congratulate team members for doing well. g) read all the lessons in Launch Pad. This gives the business plan for running a successful business in SFI. h) follow SFI's rules of success. These are SERIOUS principles that lead affiliates to success. i) do not quit easily but keep fighting, pushing and overcoming challenges. j) do their action tasks EVERYDAY to keep abreast of what is going on in SFI. k) read SFI's newsletters and announcements to learn of new programmes and training materials. l) TAKE THE ADVICE OF SUCCESSFUL SPONSORS. m) work hard at their SFI business every single day. n) Find a medium to keep their SFI team together through webinars, Social Media Groups and the like. o) motivate team members not to quit and keep the SFI vibes strong. Please read this document. You will find answers here. How do you take your SFI business to the next level? This is an exciting article and profound principles are laid out for you. Go ahead and dig in. Taking It to the Next Level https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=29
Hello Bupathy,

The fact that you have been in SFI since August of 2016 tells me that you understand how SFI operates.

Running a successful business in SFI is not about spending alot of money. It is rather about planning wisely. You have to strategize and you must be organized and dedicated to certain tasks. I will therefore tell you straight. Based on my experience, persons who make the most money in SFI are those who do the following activities consistently:

a) promote their SFI and TripleClicks links daily...constantly to get new PSAs and PRMs. People who make the most money in SFI actually have PSAs and CSAs on their teams who do their auto delivery every month. This is one of the most lucrative ways to earn; from Direct Commissions. When your PSAs and CSAs buy from Triple Clicks, you earn. You also get to earn from versa points they collect down to several generations deep if you have a large team. Those who earn big build a large team.

b) do their monthly auto delivery to reach Team Leader status so that they are able to earn from matching vps.

c) qualify for Opti-Build by reaching the status of Bronze Team Leader and Designated Diamond. This programme is in alignment with the Diamond Plan and seeks to help persons to climb the ladder to DTL which is the top earning position.

d) give quality assistance to PSAs and CSAs so that they will be able to duplicate them.

e) find creative and inexpensive ways to run competitions among their team members and reward them.

f) constantly congratulate team members for doing well.

g) read all the lessons in Launch Pad. This gives the business plan for running a successful business in SFI.

h) follow SFI's rules of success. These are SERIOUS principles that lead affiliates to success.

i) do not quit easily but keep fighting, pushing and overcoming challenges.

j) do their action tasks EVERYDAY to keep abreast of what is going on in SFI.

k) read SFI's newsletters and announcements to learn of new programmes and training materials.

l) TAKE THE ADVICE OF SUCCESSFUL SPONSORS.

m) work hard at their SFI business every single day.

n) Find a medium to keep their SFI team together through webinars, Social Media Groups and the like.

o) motivate team members not to quit and keep the SFI vibes strong.

Please read this document. You will find answers here. How do you take your SFI business to the next level? This is an exciting article and profound principles are laid out for you. Go ahead and dig in.

Taking It to the Next Level
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=29

9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Bupathy, As mentioned, in previous responses, each person needs to find what will work for them, personally, best. I love to play the games and promote them. However, I have also distributed flyers, and have regular monthly contest for my team, which offers awards for progress and commitment. This encourages my team to work towards their goals. It helps them, as well, to know they have some support from their sponsor/cosponsor. I have bought a few items and handed them out to people, hoping they will want to order from ECAs where I purchase from for them. So far, I have not made much money. I have made some and that lets me know if I put more time and work into my online business. I think daily tasks help to get us going each day with the business, and we move on from there. Take from the lessons what you think will work best for you, and focus on that, Bupathy. Have a great day! Terry
Hello Bupathy,
As mentioned, in previous responses, each person needs to find what will work for them, personally, best.
I love to play the games and promote them.
However, I have also distributed flyers, and have regular monthly contest for my team, which offers awards for progress and commitment. This encourages my team to work towards their goals. It helps them, as well, to know they have some support from their sponsor/cosponsor.
I have bought a few items and handed them out to people, hoping they will want to order from ECAs where I purchase from for them.
So far, I have not made much money. I have made some and that lets me know if I put more time and work into my online business.
I think daily tasks help to get us going each day with the business, and we move on from there.
Take from the lessons what you think will work best for you, and focus on that, Bupathy.
Have a great day!
Terry
5x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 2 months ago More by Gabriel A.

[quote=1067851][quote=1067834][quote=1067810]An Affiliate in SFI: 1.Who spends more money and accumulate VPs, PSAs/CSAs, Badge Quest Points, become top sponsors. 2.Who spends more time and make advertisement and successful in getting business. 3.Who spends more time & money in Games & Auction and winning Pricebenders auction often. 4.Who spends nothing but work smart to get more active PSAs/ CSAs and successful in duplication. 5.Who spends more time on selling products successfully under Compensation Plan. Who makes more money and how and which is best? [/quote] One Two & Five is good Three and Four are not really good and FOUR may not be feasible. [b]There is no way you wont spend in SFI, Because BCQ alone requires you to have purchase Any TC products[/b] So to my final pick, [b]One ,Two and Five is good[/b] Thank you for the great plan. To our success Gabriel A.[/quote] Hello Gabriel, Please note that, We never have to [b]"Purchase"[/b] anything to create and build up our own SFI/TC Business. Anything that we want to do is totally [b]"Optional".[/b] One does not have to become a Booster Club Qualified, to earn VPs. For there are many ways to earn VPs to qualify for any Executive Affiliate & Team Leadership status, that one is striving towards. Being BCQ just helps make the move to Executive Affiliate status a lot quicker and easier. [i]Removed comment, error made![/i] Hope this helps. :yum: Enjoy your day, :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom:[/quote] Jacquiline, You are very correct. Its optional to buy anything. Also note that.. The above right up is about me and for me. Others opinion and view may/ are different. Thanks for your understanding and or correction
Jacqueline G. posted:
Gabriel A. posted:
Bupathy N. posted:
An Affiliate in SFI:

One
Two
& Five is good

To our success

Gabriel A.

Hello Gabriel,

Please note that, We never have to "Purchase" anything to create and build up our own SFI/TC Business.

Anything that we want to do is totally "Optional".

One does not have to become a Booster Club Qualified, to earn VPs. For there are many ways to earn VPs to qualify for any Executive Affiliate & Team Leadership status, that one is striving towards.

Being BCQ just helps make the move to Executive Affiliate status a lot quicker and easier.

Removed comment, error made!

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your day,

Jacqueline

Jacquiline,
You are very correct. Its optional to buy anything.
Also note that.. The above right up is about me and for me. Others opinion and view may/ are different.

Thanks for your understanding and or correction
12x SUPPORT
Gabriel A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings