Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is there such a thing as a Free website creater?

Posted 4 months ago

I am searching the internet to see if I can find a website that will allow you to create a website at no cost as well as allow you to get it out on the internet with no cost? I hear everyone saying that having a website will me be successful. I just do not know much if anything about creating website or blogs. I am not very good at writing to a way that others would understand what I am saying. Thanks for any help you can offer. John
I am searching the internet to see if I can find a website that will allow you to create a website at no cost as well as allow you to get it out on the internet with no cost? I hear everyone saying that having a website will me be successful. I just do not know much if anything about creating website or blogs. I am not very good at writing to a way that others would understand what I am saying.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
John
John S.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

http://www.wix.com/ https://www.simplesite.com/ Just follow instruction and you will made free site!
www.wix.com/

www.simplesite.com/

Just follow instruction and you will made free site!
2x SUPPORT
Mirjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

John, there are several. For creating Websites you can use Wix or Weebly among others. These 2 are the most popular. Another which is really effective is Wordpress. If you want Blogs, go to Google Blogger. All provide instructions on how to create each. Hope this helps. To your success!
John, there are several. For creating Websites you can use Wix or Weebly among others. These 2 are the most popular. Another which is really effective is Wordpress. If you want Blogs, go to Google Blogger. All provide instructions on how to create each.
Hope this helps.

To your success!
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Is there such a thing as a Free creater site?
Is there such a thing as a Free creater site?
Jufri s.

Indonesia

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello! My tip for you is www.wordpress.com This is a professional platform, or you may want to create a free blog, And the most popular in the world and https://www.blogger.com/
Hello!
My tip for you is www.wordpress.com
This is a professional platform, or you may want to create a free blog,
And the most popular in the world and www.blogger.com/
Jandilson M.

Brazil

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hi John, There are a few sites out there. I just completed a search "free small business website builder and hosting" and found a few. Maybe you could try my search to find something you like and that is not too difficult. If you have questions, talk with your sponsor, or connect with people on the chat. Have a good day! Terry
Hi John,

There are a few sites out there.
I just completed a search "free small business website builder and hosting" and found a few. Maybe you could try my search to find something you like and that is not too difficult.
If you have questions, talk with your sponsor, or connect with people on the chat.
Have a good day!
Terry
12x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi John , Lots of free website offers . They don't tell you have to pay for a domain name to go with your free website . Then you have to pay for hosting . Yearly fee . Without hosting you will go nowhere . Awesome website no place to go . Stay Awesome !:sunglasses:
Hi John , Lots of free website offers . They don't tell you have to pay for a domain name to go with your free website . Then you have to pay for hosting . Yearly fee . Without hosting you will go nowhere . Awesome website no place to go . Stay Awesome !
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello John; Some helpful, though "dated" information from SFI affiliates: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=3569 Also, Search TripleClicks for prepared "blog page", by ECAs. Evaluate their prices and Customer feedback Reviews. They may save you severe startup headaches. Most "free" blogs come with several of their "sponsor`s" advertisements and limitations on yours. If you pay to Register a Domain Name and pay a website Host to host the website for you, the Host (Server owner) usually provides free software (and videos) for you to Build a blog on your domain/website. Hoping this helps, Stephen D
Hello John;

Some helpful, though "dated" information from SFI affiliates:
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=3569

Also, Search TripleClicks for prepared "blog page", by ECAs. Evaluate their prices and Customer feedback Reviews. They may save you severe startup headaches.

Most "free" blogs come with several of their "sponsor`s" advertisements and limitations on yours.

If you pay to Register a Domain Name and pay a website Host to host the website for you, the Host (Server owner) usually provides free software (and videos) for you to Build a blog on your domain/website.

Hoping this helps,
Stephen D
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Why Create an Advertising Website that has another Advertiser on it? Go to Go Daddy and get a Domain of your own!
Why Create an Advertising Website that has another Advertiser on it?

Go to Go Daddy and get a Domain of your own!
61x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Janet F.

As others have advised, there are a number of good free website building and hosting platforms out there. HOWEVER, and this is a VERY BIG BUT........... Many of them do NOT like their platforms being used to build affiliate marketing / MLM websites !!!! Sure, a lot of people get away with it and have built quite successful websites using these platforms but there is always the danger that one day you'll go to log in and be unable to because they've shut your site down without warning! Freewebs, Weebly and Blogger for instance have definitely done exactly that to people. My advice is to check the terms and conditions before you start working on a website - many actually do state that you're not supposed to build MLM type websites with their platform lol. Wix seems to be one of the ones many ECA's here successfully use to build the landing pages / promo sites they sell which is a bit of a clue that perhaps Wix is not as pedantic about MLM sites. Wordpress also offer free site / hosting services and if/when you're ready to upgrade to their paid service, it's super easy to transfer everything over.
As others have advised, there are a number of good free website building and hosting platforms out there. HOWEVER, and this is a VERY BIG BUT........... Many of them do NOT like their platforms being used to build affiliate marketing / MLM websites !!!! Sure, a lot of people get away with it and have built quite successful websites using these platforms but there is always the danger that one day you'll go to log in and be unable to because they've shut your site down without warning! Freewebs, Weebly and Blogger for instance have definitely done exactly that to people. My advice is to check the terms and conditions before you start working on a website - many actually do state that you're not supposed to build MLM type websites with their platform lol. Wix seems to be one of the ones many ECA's here successfully use to build the landing pages / promo sites they sell which is a bit of a clue that perhaps Wix is not as pedantic about MLM sites.

Wordpress also offer free site / hosting services and if/when you're ready to upgrade to their paid service, it's super easy to transfer everything over.
7x SUPPORT
Janet F.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi John, Yes you can create a free web site and publish it free of cost also. Check these out: 1. wix.com 2. weebly.com 3. duda website builder. My preference, (though I have my web sites with all three) is wix because of their features. Wishing you much success with your web site creation.
Hi John,
Yes you can create a free web site and publish it free of cost also.
Check these out:
1. wix.com
2. weebly.com
3. duda website builder.
My preference, (though I have my web sites with all three) is wix because of their features.
Wishing you much success with your web site creation.
Sricharan i.

India

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1067909]Hi John , Lots of free website offers . They don't tell you have to pay for a domain name to go with your free website . Then you have to pay for hosting . Yearly fee . Without hosting you will go nowhere . Awesome website no place to go . Stay Awesome !:sunglasses:[/quote] WWW.Yola.com will let you build a web site and host it for free. I have one there and am thinking about putting up another. William H.
Bill B. posted:
Hi John , Lots of free website offers . They don't tell you have to pay for a domain name to go with your free website . Then you have to pay for hosting . Yearly fee . Without hosting you will go nowhere . Awesome website no place to go . Stay Awesome !

WWW.Yola.com will let you build a web site and host it for free. I have one there and am thinking about putting up another.

William H.
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

| Edit settings