Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The team need support Stream post

Posted 6 days ago More by Ivana S.

Every day while regularly doing daily tasks, I can not help but notice that the vast majority of upline teams do not actually read posts on stream its subsidiaries in your team. You are only to pick up the Vp three times a week. I understand that we all have this task, but do not collegial when we are already here and to give knowledge Laika, that we have it and read it. And, not only as soon as possible scrolling and click on the blue tab for securities. Neatly read every post, and lajkam. In less than 2 months, I did not get any lajk. Free see that part of my upline team appreciates not my effort, not when you really have something interesting to post and share, when the lajk means not only chasing for badges and tailwinds as collegial as support. What we have to admit to all of us mean!
Every day while regularly doing daily tasks, I can not help but notice that the vast majority of upline teams do not actually read posts on stream its subsidiaries in your team. You are only to pick up the Vp three times a week. I understand that we all have this task, but do not collegial when we are already here and to give knowledge Laika, that we have it and read it. And, not only as soon as possible scrolling and click on the blue tab for securities. Neatly read every post, and lajkam. In less than 2 months, I did not get any lajk. Free see that part of my upline team appreciates not my effort, not when you really have something interesting to post and share, when the lajk means not only chasing for badges and tailwinds as collegial as support. What we have to admit to all of us mean!
Ivana S.

Serbia

Posted 6 days ago More by Gladys K.

You are absolutely right. We have the opportunity to send posts to them every three days. I usually send them a post telling them to share with their team what ever message I am sending them, to encourage them how important certain things are important to do. I ask them how they are doing and help them to understand about duplication. That works for me. I tell them about the to-do-list but I do not focus on the list I focus on LaunchPad. Thank you for sharing.
You are absolutely right. We have the opportunity to send posts to them every three days. I usually send them a post telling them to share with their team what ever message I am sending them, to encourage them how important certain things are important to do. I ask them how they are doing and help them to understand about duplication. That works for me. I tell them about the to-do-list but I do not focus on the list I focus on LaunchPad. Thank you for sharing.
11x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1067912]We have the opportunity to send posts to them every three days. [/quote] On the contrary, you can send Stream posts to your team daily or even multiple times a day. Don't post just for VersaPoints or you're missing the reason for doing it; post to lead your team! Build something great by using our powerful communication tools like Stream!
Gladys K. posted:
We have the opportunity to send posts to them every three days.

On the contrary, you can send Stream posts to your team daily or even multiple times a day. Don't post just for VersaPoints or you're missing the reason for doing it; post to lead your team! Build something great by using our powerful communication tools like Stream!
Gery

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Ivana, I understand how you feel but there is a way to get your Downline Team Members to participate on the Stream tab. Invite your team members to read your Stream posts. Ask them to read, like and leave comments to show that they are reading. You could also post announcements for competitions on the Stream Tab to get PSAs and CSAs to pay attention to your posts. Some persons do not read stream posts because they do not understand how important these posts are. Simply invite them to slow down a bit and spend some time reading these posts. Let them know that the objective is to give them an opportunity to hear from their Uplines and also interact with their uplines because the REPLY button allows for feedback from Downlines. If a particular individual is not liking your posts, you could ask him or her if he or she is reading them. Use whatever method works for you but the bottom line is that unless you sensitize your team about the purpose of the Stream tab, engagement on this tab might not improve. Do not forget to use the Stream tab to congratulate your team members and make a big HURRAH about it. This will encourage them to read the stream tab and like your posts.
Hello Ivana,

I understand how you feel but there is a way to get your Downline Team Members to participate on the Stream tab.

Invite your team members to read your Stream posts. Ask them to read, like and leave comments to show that they are reading. You could also post announcements for competitions on the Stream Tab to get PSAs and CSAs to pay attention to your posts. Some persons do not read stream posts because they do not understand how important these posts are. Simply invite them to slow down a bit and spend some time reading these posts. Let them know that the objective is to give them an opportunity to hear from their Uplines and also interact with their uplines because the REPLY button allows for feedback from Downlines. If a particular individual is not liking your posts, you could ask him or her if he or she is reading them. Use whatever method works for you but the bottom line is that unless you sensitize your team about the purpose of the Stream tab, engagement on this tab might not improve.

Do not forget to use the Stream tab to congratulate your team members and make a big HURRAH about it. This will encourage them to read the stream tab and like your posts.
9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

Posted 6 days ago

I agree that the Stream posts should be given more emphasis, not for the free VP but for the value of the actual information shared. I share more than three times a week with my team, and I have a few who faithfully check out my posts. I have to believe that anyone who is serious about building their SFI business would read through the Stream posts each day, because sometimes there are corporate announcements there that are not given their own news blog post! If they don't read, they're not only missing out on my info and my upline's, but potentially important corporate information as well.
I agree that the Stream posts should be given more emphasis, not for the free VP but for the value of the actual information shared. I share more than three times a week with my team, and I have a few who faithfully check out my posts. I have to believe that anyone who is serious about building their SFI business would read through the Stream posts each day, because sometimes there are corporate announcements there that are not given their own news blog post! If they don't read, they're not only missing out on my info and my upline's, but potentially important corporate information as well.
32x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 6 days ago More by Gladys K.

Personally, I would not feel bad if someone did not like my post. I would only hope that whatever I posted would help and not offend anyone. The stream post are there for a few days moving down for new ones. Sometimes when I am reading the post I click the like button and nothing happens. I don't report it because I go to another one and it doesn't happen. Glitches happen. Thank you for sharing these valuable points. They are very important.
Personally, I would not feel bad if someone did not like my post. I would only hope that whatever I posted would help and not offend anyone. The stream post are there for a few days moving down for new ones. Sometimes when I am reading the post I click the like button and nothing happens. I don't report it because I go to another one and it doesn't happen. Glitches happen. Thank you for sharing these valuable points. They are very important.
11x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

We have the same prob Ivana :(
We have the same prob Ivana :(

Posted 6 days ago

Stream communication tool for use as many time as you use even in a day, for suggestio to your down line, appreciation for their achievement, advise what to do and what not to :smiley:achieve Goal, advertise a contest in your downline and ask their reply and comment for building a great team, it's not merely to collect 3 VPs per week, it;s powerful weapons for progress as an affiliate, use, exploit in your benefit
Stream communication tool for use as many time as you use even in a day, for suggestio to your down line, appreciation for their achievement, advise what to do and what not to
achieve Goal, advertise a contest in your downline and ask their reply and comment for building a great team, it's not merely to collect 3 VPs per week, it;s powerful weapons for progress as an affiliate, use, exploit in your benefit
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by Daniela K.

Ivana, if I understood well, you think that your upline does not appreciate the effort you put in. Unfortunately, your upline does not see the Stream post you share, only your downline does. So basically , the likes you get depend on your active downline members. Don't get discouraged :sparkles:
Ivana, if I understood well, you think that your upline does not appreciate the effort you put in. Unfortunately, your upline does not see the Stream post you share, only your downline does. So basically , the likes you get depend on your active downline members. Don't get discouraged
SUPPORT
Daniela K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by Marilynn D.

The stream I am part of seems mostly just "congratulations' with the odd how-to thrown in for good measure. Any time I post about a small victory such as getting sign-ups, (that's huge to me because I haven't been able to do that with anything in the past), the lack of likes or comments makes me wonder why the stream is there. If all it's for is congrats and broader impersonal news, then I might not be posting there much. I've posted maybe 4 times so far that I recall. Maybe I just don't understand myself why it's there.
The stream I am part of seems mostly just "congratulations' with the odd how-to thrown in for good measure. Any time I post about a small victory such as getting sign-ups, (that's huge to me because I haven't been able to do that with anything in the past), the lack of likes or comments makes me wonder why the stream is there. If all it's for is congrats and broader impersonal news, then I might not be posting there much. I've posted maybe 4 times so far that I recall. Maybe I just don't understand myself why it's there.
2x SUPPORT
Marilynn D.

Canada

Posted 6 days ago More by Wayne E.

[quote=1067938]The stream I am part of seems mostly just "congratulations' with the odd how-to thrown in for good measure. Any time I post about a small victory such as getting sign-ups, (that's huge to me because I haven't been able to do that with anything in the past), the lack of likes or comments makes me wonder why the stream is there. If all it's for is congrats and broader impersonal news, then I might not be posting there much. I've posted maybe 4 times so far that I recall. Maybe I just don't understand myself why it's there.[/quote] ---------------------------- Marilynn you are able to view the posts created by your upline All of your downline (who actually login to SFI) including CSA members can see the posts that you put in Stream You can develop a method of posting which can be quite different from the style of your Uplines Stream Posts For instance you could announce that a Newsletter has been sent out by You - Give the Newsletter Title and date - then your downline can be expecting it and will recognize the title - better chance of them opening the message - Stream Posts can be used to inform and inspire and remind your downline of small but important details We are now allowed to upload images into our Stream Posts - images can arouse curiosity and can inspire readers to take action A certain image repeated over time can begin to establish your **brand** and help your readers associate the image with helpful advice from a known source (you) You receive maximum of 3 VP weekly for doing 3 Stream posts but are free to post daily or any posting schedule that you consider best timing
Marilynn D. posted:

----------------------------
Marilynn you are able to view the posts created by your upline
All of your downline (who actually login to SFI) including CSA members
can see the posts that you put in Stream

You can develop a method of posting which can be quite different from
the style of your Uplines Stream Posts

For instance you could announce that a Newsletter has been sent out by You -
Give the Newsletter Title and date - then your downline can be expecting it
and will recognize the title - better chance of them opening the message -

Stream Posts can be used to inform and inspire and remind your downline of
small but important details
We are now allowed to upload images into our Stream Posts - images
can arouse curiosity and can inspire readers to take action

A certain image repeated over time can begin to establish your **brand**
and help your readers associate the image with helpful advice from a known source (you)

You receive maximum of 3 VP weekly for doing 3 Stream posts but are free to
post daily or any posting schedule that you consider best timing
SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Marilynn D.

[quote=1067951] ---------------------------- Marilynn you are able to view the posts created by your upline All of your downline (who actually login to SFI) including CSA members can see the posts that you put in Stream You can develop a method of posting which can be quite different from the style of your Uplines Stream Posts For instance you could announce that a Newsletter has been sent out by You - Give the Newsletter Title and date - then your downline can be expecting it and will recognize the title - better chance of them opening the message - Stream Posts can be used to inform and inspire and remind your downline of small but important details We are now allowed to upload images into our Stream Posts - images can arouse curiosity and can inspire readers to take action A certain image repeated over time can begin to establish your **brand** and help your readers associate the image with helpful advice from a known source (you) You receive maximum of 3 VP weekly for doing 3 Stream posts but are free to post daily or any posting schedule that you consider best timing [/quote] Thanks so much for your clarification. Maybe I'd misread that part of the launchpad lessons, but it just wasn't clear to me. Now that I have a better understanding, I will be using it more as I now have 8 PSA's, 5 of them obtained through my own marketing now. Hopefully this answer helps clarify things for the OP as well. :-)
Wayne E. posted:

----------------------------
Marilynn you are able to view the posts created by your upline
All of your downline (who actually login to SFI) including CSA members
can see the posts that you put in Stream

You can develop a method of posting which can be quite different from
the style of your Uplines Stream Posts

For instance you could announce that a Newsletter has been sent out by You -
Give the Newsletter Title and date - then your downline can be expecting it
and will recognize the title - better chance of them opening the message -

Stream Posts can be used to inform and inspire and remind your downline of
small but important details
We are now allowed to upload images into our Stream Posts - images
can arouse curiosity and can inspire readers to take action

A certain image repeated over time can begin to establish your **brand**
and help your readers associate the image with helpful advice from a known source (you)

You receive maximum of 3 VP weekly for doing 3 Stream posts but are free to
post daily or any posting schedule that you consider best timing

Thanks so much for your clarification. Maybe I'd misread that part of the launchpad lessons, but it just wasn't clear to me. Now that I have a better understanding, I will be using it more as I now have 8 PSA's, 5 of them obtained through my own marketing now. Hopefully this answer helps clarify things for the OP as well. :-)
2x SUPPORT
Marilynn D.

Canada

| Edit settings