Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The SFI App & PSA Notifications

Posted 6 days ago More by Ron B.

Would it be possible for the SFI webmaster to create an app so that members can receive notifications from their CSAs, PSAs and other fellow affiliates? I would be nice to be able to receive notifications from our downline and upline when we are on our cell phones or away from our computers. Some of us aren't on a computer all the time and have smart phones that we can use instead or when we are away on vacation or at our other jobs. More specifically, I work a full time job besides working my SFI business and I would like to be able to check my phone on my breaks and be able to answer my CSAs and/or PSAs when or if they contact me. Is this possible?
Would it be possible for the SFI webmaster to create an app so that members can receive notifications from their CSAs, PSAs and other fellow affiliates? I would be nice to be able to receive notifications from our downline and upline when we are on our cell phones or away from our computers.

Some of us aren't on a computer all the time and have smart phones that we can use instead or when we are away on vacation or at our other jobs. More specifically, I work a full time job besides working my SFI business and I would like to be able to check my phone on my breaks and be able to answer my CSAs and/or PSAs when or if they contact me.

Is this possible?
Ron B.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Yes,it is possible to use your smart phone,androids,tablet,ipad for doing everything in SFI because the SFI app is already installed for you and all the recommended devices to use are listed in affiliate center.I use my cellphone most of the time and you must confirm your email and whitelist
Yes,it is possible to use your smart phone,androids,tablet,ipad for doing everything in SFI because the SFI app is already installed for you and all the recommended devices to use are listed in affiliate center.I use my cellphone most of the time and you must confirm your email and whitelist
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago

Ron, how about informing your PSA/CSA your cell phone number and ask them to send you message on certain hours when you are away from computers/smart phone? Not sure if your cell phone can handle whatsapp - I use it to communicate with people around the world. You can also put this message on your leadership page. Also teach your affiliates to use the forum - we are all here to help. Good luck. Jay-
Ron, how about informing your PSA/CSA your cell phone number and ask them to send you message on certain hours when you are away from computers/smart phone? Not sure if your cell phone can handle whatsapp - I use it to communicate with people around the world.

You can also put this message on your leadership page. Also teach your affiliates to use the forum - we are all here to help.

Good luck.

Jay-
3x SUPPORT
Jay H.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
You can actually get quite a few notifications via text/SMS if you want to. Check out your options on the Notification Manager. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NotificationsManager
You can actually get quite a few notifications via text/SMS if you want to. Check out your options on the Notification Manager.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NotificationsManager
32x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 6 days ago More by Mark G.

Regarding the SFI app I recently downloaded an app called SFI academy it has the SFI logo it says it is about SFI and how to be successful but I doubt highly it is an offical SFI app it seems to be very general in nature and somewhat useless has anyone seen this app in the google playstore is it a fore runner of an official app in development authorized by SFI at all or is it something i should delete
Regarding the SFI app I recently downloaded an app called SFI academy it has the SFI logo it says it is about SFI and how to be successful but I doubt highly it is an offical SFI app it seems to be very general in nature and somewhat useless has anyone seen this app in the google playstore is it a fore runner of an official app in development authorized by SFI at all or is it something i should delete
Mark G.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1067936]Would it be possible for the SFI webmaster to create an app so that members can receive notifications from their CSAs, PSAs and other fellow affiliates? I would be nice to be able to receive notifications from our downline and upline when we are on our cell phones or away from our computers. Some of us aren't on a computer all the time and have smart phones that we can use instead or when we are away on vacation or at our other jobs. More specifically, I work a full time job besides working my SFI business and I would like to be able to check my phone on my breaks and be able to answer my CSAs and/or PSAs when or if they contact me. Is this possible? [/quote] That are you NOT need to have an app for. I'm not use Phone to SFI myself, but this have been discussed very many times here in Forum. You can in your Phone add to favorites, like you can on a PC, how to do it, I don't know, but there is members have give advise how here in Forum. You can also check your emails by Phone, so no need for an app. Gery have told us, there was an app years ago, but as I understand it, there was a problem about approval from Apple (IPhone). Gery have also told us, they are planning make an app, but there is many other things, they need have done first. Best regards Svend
Ron B. posted:
Would it be possible for the SFI webmaster to create an app so that members can receive notifications from their CSAs, PSAs and other fellow affiliates? I would be nice to be able to receive notifications from our downline and upline when we are on our cell phones or away from our computers.

Some of us aren't on a computer all the time and have smart phones that we can use instead or when we are away on vacation or at our other jobs. More specifically, I work a full time job besides working my SFI business and I would like to be able to check my phone on my breaks and be able to answer my CSAs and/or PSAs when or if they contact me.

Is this possible?

That are you NOT need to have an app for.

I'm not use Phone to SFI myself, but this have been discussed very many times here in Forum.
You can in your Phone add to favorites, like you can on a PC, how to do it, I don't know, but there is members have give advise how here in Forum.

You can also check your emails by Phone, so no need for an app.

Gery have told us, there was an app years ago, but as I understand it, there was a problem about approval from Apple (IPhone).

Gery have also told us, they are planning make an app, but there is many other things, they need have done first.

Best regards
Svend
50x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1067984]You can actually get quite a few notifications via text/SMS if you want to. Check out your options on the Notification Manager. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NotificationsManager[/quote] Thanks dearMichael A for your sharing! SFI really have all the tools here to help it affiliates
Michael A. posted:
You can actually get quite a few notifications via text/SMS if you want to. Check out your options on the Notification Manager.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NotificationsManager

Thanks dearMichael A for your sharing!
SFI really have all the tools here to help it affiliates
Edouard Aime T.

Indonesia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Ron, there's no need for an App, just get on whatsApp and put your whatsApp number on your leadership page and your blog and instruct your CSAs and Affiliates to add you to their list. With that you can receive and send notifications as much as you want.
Hello Ron,
there's no need for an App, just get on whatsApp and put your whatsApp number on your leadership page and your blog and instruct your CSAs and Affiliates to add you to their list.
With that you can receive and send notifications as much as you want.
Daniel l.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1068005]Regarding the SFI app I recently downloaded an app called SFI academy it has the SFI logo it says it is about SFI and how to be successful but I doubt highly it is an offical SFI app it seems to be very general in nature and somewhat useless has anyone seen this app in the google playstore is it a fore runner of an official app in development authorized by SFI at all or is it something i should delete[/quote] Hi Mark. I have seen this, and you are correct that it is Not SFI's app, nor any forerunner...... I found it completely useless and deleted it immediately after checking what it was about. Best regards Lise
Mark G. posted:

Hi Mark.
I have seen this, and you are correct that it is Not SFI's app, nor any forerunner...... I found it completely useless and deleted it immediately after checking what it was about.

Best regards
Lise
35x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

Posted 6 days ago

Yes this app is called whats app it is built into all smartphones and maybe other devices like tablets or other electronics but contact and ask your sponsor or co-sponsor about this.
Yes this app is called whats app it is built into all smartphones and maybe other devices like tablets or other electronics but contact and ask your sponsor or co-sponsor about this.
SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1068005]Regarding the SFI app I recently downloaded an app called SFI academy it has the SFI logo it says it is about SFI and how to be successful but I doubt highly it is an offical SFI app it seems to be very general in nature and somewhat useless has anyone seen this app in the google playstore is it a fore runner of an official app in development authorized by SFI at all or is it something i should delete[/quote] Any such app is not only not an official SFI app but also in violation of SFI policy.
Mark G. posted:

Any such app is not only not an official SFI app but also in violation of SFI policy.
Gery

United States

Posted 6 days ago

There is some SFI News from India pertaining to wild life and other news items. It not related to our SFI (Strong Future International) I get a lot of these daily in my Gmail inbox which I try to delete. At first, I thought it was our affiliate program. How comes they are allowed to use the same name?
There is some SFI News from India pertaining to wild life and other news items. It not related to our SFI (Strong Future International) I get a lot of these daily in my Gmail inbox which I try to delete. At first, I thought it was our affiliate program. How comes they are allowed to use the same name?
Vera M.

Jamaica

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings