Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Smart work and time management

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

SMART WORK AND TIME MANAGEMENT Smart work is always better than hard work. A simplified work is always considered to be reorganising the business process. One has to convince what has to be done and take control of what has to be done. During this process it better to surrender with other people who are working hard. Stay focused on what is to be done. Break up the tasks in to smaller tasks, which will make it look like easy. Find out the reason why the task has to be achieved; this reasoning will make one to stay positive. The second important one is time management. Time has to be devoted to most important tasks and such tasks should be completed first. Reject non important ones and say no to them. Do not be attracted by unnecessary tasks. Have a habit of converting key tasks to a finish. Organise your time in such a way that it works for you. Have a clear planning on what has to be done Plan the time as and when to achieve the productivity for the task planned. A week planner can be prepared to set the agenda for the week. The task for the week can be broken to daily tasks as a daily to do list. Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities - especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. To manage the workload, first list all the tasks to be done. Separate the urgent tasks from important tasks. Assess the value of productivity and the efforts put in. Be specific what is to be done and when to be done. Find out the adaptable and flexible ways of finishing the tasks. Set the plans and goals and review the plan. Prioritize what is to be done first and set a deadline to finish it. Time is limited in one’s life so it has to be planned effectively and wisely. Being time conscious makes you to spend your time doing right things at the right time, which are important and valuable. Knowing the importance of time management will make one success consciousness.
SMART WORK AND TIME MANAGEMENT

Smart work is always better than hard work. A simplified work is always considered to be reorganising the business process.

One has to convince what has to be done and take control of what has to be done. During this process it better to surrender with other people who are working hard.

Stay focused on what is to be done. Break up the tasks in to smaller tasks, which will make it look like easy. Find out the reason why the task has to be achieved; this reasoning will make one to stay positive.

The second important one is time management.

Time has to be devoted to most important tasks and such tasks should be completed first. Reject non important ones and say no to them. Do not be attracted by unnecessary tasks. Have a habit of converting key tasks to a finish.

Organise your time in such a way that it works for you. Have a clear planning on what has to be done Plan the time as and when to achieve the productivity for the task planned.

A week planner can be prepared to set the agenda for the week. The task for the week can be broken to daily tasks as a daily to do list.

Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities - especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity.

To manage the workload, first list all the tasks to be done. Separate the urgent tasks from important tasks. Assess the value of productivity and the efforts put in. Be specific what is to be done and when to be done. Find out the adaptable and flexible ways of finishing the tasks.

Set the plans and goals and review the plan. Prioritize what is to be done first and set a deadline to finish it.

Time is limited in one’s life so it has to be planned effectively and wisely. Being time conscious makes you to spend your time doing right things at the right time, which are important and valuable.

Knowing the importance of time management will make one success consciousness.
KUMAR P.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Very encouraging post!
Very encouraging post!
SUPPORT
Jayashree R.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

With our biz, first thing is log in every day.I try to log in long enough to complete the To Do List if possible. Then if something happens and I cannot get back to my computer,I am still o.k. Next on my list is read the News.Then all the posts at the Forum. Now place my ads. I use my 3 fully loaded blogs/websites. Then come back for my reward. I play some games. By now I deserve them. Reading my e-mails and doing Traffic Exchanges is set for when I am on the phone. If I leave the house, I am prepared to take pictures of biz signs as well as their details on their window. I send out 2-3 Team Mailing each week. At lest one is a condensed version of things I have read at the Forum.
With our biz, first thing is log in every day.I try to log in long enough to complete the To
Do List if possible.

Then if something happens and I cannot get back to my computer,I am still o.k.

Next on my list is read the News.Then all the posts at the Forum.
Now place my ads. I use my 3 fully loaded blogs/websites.

Then come back for my reward. I play some games.
By now I deserve them.

Reading my e-mails and doing Traffic Exchanges is set for when I am on the phone.
If I leave the house, I am prepared to take pictures of biz signs as well as their details on their window.

I send out 2-3 Team Mailing each week.

At lest one is a condensed version of things I have read at the Forum.

17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Good posts.Happy earnings!!!!!!
Good posts.Happy earnings!!!!!!
Marco B.

Italy

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Kumar, Excellent Post! Work Smart and Time Management, a must have to take success to the next level. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KwlBStU.gif[/img] For sharing! :) All the best!
Kumar,

Excellent Post! Work Smart and Time Management, a must have to take success to the next level.

For sharing! :)

All the best!

26x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Kumar P , A post that deserves to be carefully read. A nice reminder based on experience. All the best !
Dear Kumar P ,
A post that deserves to be carefully read.
A nice reminder based on experience.
All the best !
167x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Very Nice Kumar! Excellent post for everyone. Keep it up. Having goals to make your life, the way that you want it is important. There is nothing in life that you cannot do. All you really need in life is to have a great determination and a strong personality. You should always be ready for what you need to do. Having goals is one way to make sure that you have the power to be a huge success and able to make dreams happen. Your dreams are very crucial to your happiness and all the goals that you have.
Very Nice Kumar!
Excellent post for everyone. Keep it up.
Having goals to make your life, the way that you want it is important. There is nothing in life that you cannot do. All you really need in life is to have a great determination and a strong personality.
You should always be ready for what you need to do. Having goals is one way to make sure that you have the power to be a huge success and able to make dreams happen. Your dreams are very crucial to your happiness and all the goals that you have.
2x SUPPORT
Nagendra Dutt S.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Great post.Thanks for sharing it.
Great post.Thanks for sharing it.
8x SUPPORT
Shaveta D.

India

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Kumar for enlightening all of us. Stay blessed.
Thanks Kumar for enlightening all of us. Stay blessed.
SUPPORT

Posted 4 months ago

Nice speech and great encouragement.
Nice speech and great encouragement.

Liked by David H.

Posted 4 months ago

Thank You This post is very Good!
Thank You This post is very Good!
Jufri s.

Indonesia

Posted 4 months ago

Awesome! Thanks for this post. Am encouraged. Time management is one of the important ingredients in doing or building something worthwhile such as the sfi business. Go for things that are of higher priorities and treat them first, then those of lower priorities are treated thereafter. If time is managed properly, gaols will be achieved in no time regardless of the input efforts and success will be evident.
Awesome! Thanks for this post. Am encouraged. Time management is one of the important ingredients in doing or building something worthwhile such as the sfi business. Go for things that are of higher priorities and treat them first, then those of lower priorities are treated thereafter. If time is managed properly, gaols will be achieved in no time regardless of the input efforts and success will be evident.
martha e.

Nigeria

Liked by David H.

| Edit settings