Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Getting Hard

Posted 2 months ago

It's been hard to get EA and Tcredit .
Gaja Ser R.

Bahrain

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

There are so many ways by which you can earn VP & become EA and advance..Please read this: 19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search Earning TCredits FREE also possible. Please read this: How can I acquire TCredits? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18183
There are so many ways by which you can earn VP & become EA and advance..Please read this:
19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

Earning TCredits FREE also possible. Please read this:
How can I acquire TCredits?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18183
263x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,515 | Followers: 1,712 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

More on this subject: How do I become an EA (Executive Affiliate)? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=26070&referrer=search What's the easiest way to make sure I re-qualify as an EA (Executive Affiliate) every month? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19931&referrer=search From Ask SC: What are the easiest ways to become an EA (Executive Affiliate) every month? https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10002926
More on this subject:
How do I become an EA (Executive Affiliate)?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=26070&referrer=search

What's the easiest way to make sure I re-qualify as an EA (Executive Affiliate) every month?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19931&referrer=search

From Ask SC:
What are the easiest ways to become an EA (Executive Affiliate) every month?
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10002926

263x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,515 | Followers: 1,712 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago

We all go through this path, do not give up, to endure, only forward. Seek help and support from your sponsor. With best wishes.
We all go through this path, do not give up, to endure, only forward. Seek help and support from your sponsor.
With best wishes.
4x SUPPORT
Pavel R.

Russian Federation

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Gaja Ser R , It all depends on how much you want to get [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=50&referrer=search]TC[/url] and[url=https://www.sfimg.com/EA1010] EA[/url] ! All the Best !
Dear Gaja Ser R ,
It all depends on how much you want to get TC and EA !

All the Best !
126x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1068408]It's been hard to get EA and Tcredit .[/quote] Hi Gaja, Yeah...everything worthwhile is always hard. But, there's hope. If I could achieved the status of EA, why not you?Just keep on pushing. I tell you, soon you'll be finding the whole thing a lot more easier. All the best!
Gaja Ser R. posted:

Hi Gaja,

Yeah...everything worthwhile is always hard. But, there's hope. If I could achieved the status of EA, why not you?Just keep on pushing. I tell you, soon you'll be finding the whole thing a lot more easier.

All the best!
3x SUPPORT
Alex E.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Gaja, you joined SFI in July...and you had ALL those VPs available on your To-Do List? Plus logging daily and do your Daily Actions......all for free...and you call it hard? And now when you don't have all those free VPs anymore....what now? Learning HOW to do this job might be hard...but, getting VPs and TCredits might be so easy....when you decide what to do to have them... This is our own business...well, it's supposed to give us opportunity to be successful...but, it's not supposed to be easy...
Gaja,
you joined SFI in July...and you had ALL those VPs available on your To-Do List?
Plus logging daily and do your Daily Actions......all for free...and you call it hard?

And now when you don't have all those free VPs anymore....what now?

Learning HOW to do this job might be hard...but, getting VPs and TCredits might
be so easy....when you decide what to do to have them...

This is our own business...well, it's supposed to give us opportunity to be
successful...but, it's not supposed to be easy...
60x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,492 | Followers: 1,017 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Any time you are on line, enter the free T-contest. It is the last game at the bottom of the list of games. I set a timer for the next one and enter every hour I am on line. Getting to EA I was poor when I joined. I had a local garage sale and earned enough to get to EA. Yes it is that important. You get CSA"s every month you are EA! If you do not remain EA, you loose them all. So ,be a leader.Get a team. Another idea is put up a free blog. Add every kind of biz banner,Product Collections too. Write about things that happened to you or family as a subject. This will draw people from all walks of life. I just got a new PRM from my blog a couple of minutes ago. Ask specific questions here at the Forum. Leaders are here 24/7 to help you.
Any time you are on line, enter the free T-contest.
It is the last game at the bottom of the list of games.

I set a timer for the next one and enter every hour I am on line.

Getting to EA
I was poor when I joined.
I had a local garage sale and earned enough to get to EA.
Yes it is that important.
You get CSA"s every month you are EA!

If you do not remain EA, you loose them all.
So ,be a leader.Get a team.

Another idea is put up a free blog.
Add every kind of biz banner,Product Collections too.
Write about things that happened to you or family as a subject.
This will draw people from all walks of life.
I just got a new PRM from my blog a couple of minutes ago.

Ask specific questions here at the Forum.
Leaders are here 24/7 to help you.
17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Keneisha W.

[quote=1068408]It's been hard to get EA and Tcredit .[/quote] Yes, but do not give up. You have to fight. Is there something you can do to earn money to give your SFI business a push? Is there something you can sell? Is there someone who can sponsor you? Find an item to sell and use the returns to sponsor your SFI business. Find a way. This is easier said than done. It means that you will need to rise above your challenges one way or the other. Be willing to PUSH.
Gaja Ser R. posted:

Yes, but do not give up. You have to fight. Is there something you can do to earn money to give your SFI business a push? Is there something you can sell? Is there someone who can sponsor you? Find an item to sell and use the returns to sponsor your SFI business. Find a way.

This is easier said than done. It means that you will need to rise above your challenges one way or the other. Be willing to PUSH.
9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

Posted 2 months ago More by Keneisha W.

[quote=1068885]Any time you are on line, enter the free T-contest. It is the last game at the bottom of the list of games. I set a timer for the next one and enter every hour I am on line. Getting to EA I was poor when I joined. I had a local garage sale and earned enough to get to EA. Yes it is that important. You get CSA"s every month you are EA! If you do not remain EA, you loose them all. So ,be a leader.Get a team. Another idea is put up a free blog. Add every kind of biz banner,Product Collections too. Write about things that happened to you or family as a subject. This will draw people from all walks of life. I just got a new PRM from my blog a couple of minutes ago. Ask specific questions here at the Forum. Leaders are here 24/7 to help you.[/quote] Miss Mary B, I am touched by your story. Thanks for sharing. You have a Lioness in you. All the best.
mary b. posted:
Any time you are on line, enter the free T-contest.
It is the last game at the bottom of the list of games.

I set a timer for the next one and enter every hour I am on line.

Getting to EA
I was poor when I joined.
I had a local garage sale and earned enough to get to EA.
Yes it is that important.
You get CSA"s every month you are EA!

If you do not remain EA, you loose them all.
So ,be a leader.Get a team.

Another idea is put up a free blog.
Add every kind of biz banner,Product Collections too.
Write about things that happened to you or family as a subject.
This will draw people from all walks of life.
I just got a new PRM from my blog a couple of minutes ago.

Ask specific questions here at the Forum.
Leaders are here 24/7 to help you.

Miss Mary B,

I am touched by your story. Thanks for sharing. You have a Lioness in you. All the best.
9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

Posted 2 months ago

SFI have easy opportunity to became a EA but maybe staying EA qualifications to need great work. Please visit do-do-list and EA related launchpad leasing. Earning tcredit is so easy to our SFI platform. Just attend t-time drawing in your affiliate centre Win it tab. 24 hours 24 times in a day. Good luck.
SFI have easy opportunity to became a EA but maybe staying EA qualifications to need great work. Please visit do-do-list and EA related launchpad leasing. Earning tcredit is so easy to our SFI platform. Just attend t-time drawing in your affiliate centre Win it tab. 24 hours 24 times in a day. Good luck.
3x SUPPORT
Uttam S.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Gaja, Never lose hopes, always remember to login in daily, turn those red tabs into green, participate in T- Time contest every hour so that you can win at least 2 TCredits. Though there are various ways of getting free TCredits but, participation in T-Time contest has mote chances to win. Always be in touch with your sponsor or co sponsor for assistance if required.
Dear Gaja,
Never lose hopes, always remember to login in daily, turn those red tabs into green, participate in T- Time contest every hour so that you can win at least 2 TCredits. Though there are various ways of getting free TCredits but, participation in T-Time contest has mote chances to win.
Always be in touch with your sponsor or co sponsor for assistance if required.

Mohammed Ghazanfar K.

India

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings