Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI LaunchPad Training Videos

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Naheel b.

Hi Gery, I want to ask why not making SFI LaunchPad training as videos instead of reading, it will be more easier for new affiliates?
Hi Gery, I want to ask why not making SFI LaunchPad training as videos instead of reading, it will be more easier for new affiliates?
Naheel b.

Egypt

Posted 2 months ago

Can you imagine doing so many translations with so much material? Quite a task, no doubt.
Can you imagine doing so many translations with so much material? Quite a task, no doubt.
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Just read this Forum Thread that has some Links to video by Gery (Not necessarily fully on LaunchPad): Can a video tutorial with basic money making techniques be included with LaunchPad? https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=624155#post-624155
Just read this Forum Thread that has some Links to video by Gery (Not necessarily fully on LaunchPad):

Can a video tutorial with basic money making techniques be included with LaunchPad?
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=624155#post-624155
263x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,515 | Followers: 1,712 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Naheel B , Are you sure it's easier to listen and understand ? Or read and understand ? Not all native languages are English . All the Best !
Dear Naheel B ,
Are you sure it's easier to listen and understand ?
Or read and understand ?
Not all native languages are English .

All the Best !
126x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

[quote=1068570]Hi Gery,I want to ask why not making SFI Launchpad training as videos instead of reading,it will be more easier for new affiliates? [/quote] If Reading the LaunchPad Lessons is a problem because it's in English, it has Translation Provision covering the following Languages: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z2N5rHT.png[/img] New Affiliates can use this facility to understand. Just my view!
Naheel b. posted:
Hi Gery,I want to ask why not making SFI Launchpad training as videos instead of reading,it will be more easier for new affiliates?

If Reading the LaunchPad Lessons is a problem because it's in English, it has Translation Provision covering the following Languages:

New Affiliates can use this facility to understand. Just my view!
263x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,515 | Followers: 1,712 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago

This is definitely something the company should be considering because as I've said several times before, there are a lot of people who CAN'T READ or have difficulty with it for various reasons and not just because of lack of education. For those folk, translating the written word into their own language ain't gonna make a great deal of difference lol. Reading is reading, regardless of language. You could argue that if someone can't read, they probably won't make it in this industry but I beg to differ. There are plenty of offline ways to build an online business. Sure, the translation side of it would be an enormous undertaking and would likely be a work in progress for a long time but if it was translated into the major languages first (French, Italian, Greek, German etc) you'd probably find that most people can read at least one of those.
This is definitely something the company should be considering because as I've said several times before, there are a lot of people who CAN'T READ or have difficulty with it for various reasons and not just because of lack of education. For those folk, translating the written word into their own language ain't gonna make a great deal of difference lol. Reading is reading, regardless of language. You could argue that if someone can't read, they probably won't make it in this industry but I beg to differ. There are plenty of offline ways to build an online business. Sure, the translation side of it would be an enormous undertaking and would likely be a work in progress for a long time but if it was translated into the major languages first (French, Italian, Greek, German etc) you'd probably find that most people can read at least one of those.
6x SUPPORT
Janet F.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Daniel T.

Posted 2 months ago More by Naheel b.

Dear Zoran, Thank you for your reply. I do agree with you. But for younger people it's better to visualize and take the same action . I have PSAs that don't like to read they want to give them the brief. That's why I made the suggestion.
Dear Zoran,

Thank you for your reply.
I do agree with you.
But for younger people it's better to visualize and take the same action .
I have PSAs that don't like to read they want to give them the brief.
That's why I made the suggestion.
Naheel b.

Egypt

Posted 2 months ago

Personally, I like the idea because not everyone learns by reading. Some learn by watching or even hands-on training. Which is the best way? It depends on the individual. But I think it should be an option.
Personally, I like the idea because not everyone learns by reading. Some learn by watching or even hands-on training. Which is the best way? It depends on the individual. But I think it should be an option.
40x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Liked by Daniel T.

Posted 2 months ago

I base myself on a principle that the pro of the marketing are true readers. Launchpad offers a pleasant method to understand with several languages.in addition it is a true dictionary has to visit each time in the need of an information.laa video will be available in one language and remains incomplete. Send the courses and the proposed solutions . I wish you success. Cordailement affilie sfi
I base myself on a principle that the pro of the marketing are true readers.
Launchpad offers a pleasant method to understand with several languages.in addition it is a true dictionary has to visit each time in the need of an information.laa video will be available in one language and remains incomplete. Send the courses and the proposed solutions .
I wish you success.
Cordailement affilie sfi
taiek m.

Morocco

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Eldon T.

Posted 2 months ago

I think I understand your point here Naheel. It's like you're saying video presentations would more be helpful to younger people as they are less likely to want to read written words. This could be true but consider the cost of doing so to suit an audience as diverse as that of the SFI audience.
I think I understand your point here Naheel. It's like you're saying video presentations would more be helpful to younger people as they are less likely to want to read written words. This could be true but consider the cost of doing so to suit an audience as diverse as that of the SFI audience.
Salsa P.

Italy

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Naheel b. , A big part of SFI Business success is being able to read and take action . Not everything can be done on video . This is a business not u tube . You need to read ,learn ,take action on what you learn & grow your business . Stay Awesome :sunglasses:
Hi Naheel b. , A big part of SFI Business success is being able to read and take action . Not everything can be done on video . This is a business not u tube . You need to read ,learn ,take action on what you learn & grow your business . Stay Awesome
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

I quite agree will Bill B. I simply use a combination of screen capture and talking them through what is on my screen then take my chances with language barrier because if they can't understand but at least they can see what is being clicked on the screen. This method has been very effective and having great feed back from PSAs, but my remaining inactive are now due lack of a little budget to invest for a continuous EA ranking. I also follow up with team mail translated to the individual's language (Tip: Use Google Translator). Thank!!!
I quite agree will Bill B. I simply use a combination of screen capture and talking them through what is on my screen then take my chances with language barrier because if they can't understand but at least they can see what is being clicked on the screen. This method has been very effective and having great feed back from PSAs, but my remaining inactive are now due lack of a little budget to invest for a continuous EA ranking. I also follow up with team mail translated to the individual's language (Tip: Use Google Translator). Thank!!!
SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

Liked by Kurt L.

| Edit settings