Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A farm can be registered on Localvantia

Posted 6 days ago More by Giovanni B.

Hello! A farm can be registered on Localvantia I can not find any information about it [img]https://i.imgur.com/OyXaXXu.jpg[/img]
Hello!
A farm can be registered on Localvantia I can not find any information about it
Giovanni B.

Italy

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by Randy I.

Is it a farm where retail is happening? I live on a farm, but we don't sell anything to the public. There would be no value in registering for Localvantia. However, some farms do sell eggs, milk, produce, where such a program could be of value to the program. Nothing in this image would indicate sales going on.
Is it a farm where retail is happening? I live on a farm, but we don't sell anything to the public. There would be no value in registering for Localvantia. However, some farms do sell eggs, milk, produce, where such a program could be of value to the program.

Nothing in this image would indicate sales going on.
189x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1068591]Is it a farm where retail is happening? I live on a farm, but we don't sell anything to the public. There would be no value in registering for Localvantia. However, some farms do sell eggs, milk, produce, where such a program could be of value to the program. Nothing in this image would indicate sales going on.[/quote] Dear Randy I , You have a good idea of what some farms offer. Maybe this sale: - herbs - flowers - trees ,... All the Best
Randy I. posted:
Is it a farm where retail is happening? I live on a farm, but we don't sell anything to the public. There would be no value in registering for Localvantia. However, some farms do sell eggs, milk, produce, where such a program could be of value to the program.

Nothing in this image would indicate sales going on.

Dear Randy I ,
You have a good idea of what some farms offer.
Maybe this sale:
- herbs
- flowers
- trees ,...
All the Best
119x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Localvantia covers all merchants with products and services. As per the notification there is a category of 'others' also. Farm house is not a merchant nor a service provider unless any is sold. The picture is clearly showing there is no such commercial activity. Therefore this cannot be registered.
Localvantia covers all merchants with products and services. As per the notification there is a category of 'others' also.
Farm house is not a merchant nor a service provider unless any is sold. The picture is clearly showing there is no such commercial activity. Therefore this cannot be registered.

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1068650]Localvantia covers all merchants with products and services. As per the notification there is a category of 'others' also. Farm house is not a merchant nor a service provider unless any is sold. The picture is clearly showing there is no such commercial activity. Therefore this cannot be registered.[/quote] Very interesting. My humble opinion is that a farm that sells products to affiliates could participate. If affiliates patronize a farm to purchase eggs, fish, fruits , flowers and the rest, it would be only fair to allow them in. Just an opinion. Best reagards.
RAJNEESH KUMAR D. posted:
Localvantia covers all merchants with products and services. As per the notification there is a category of 'others' also.
Farm house is not a merchant nor a service provider unless any is sold. The picture is clearly showing there is no such commercial activity. Therefore this cannot be registered.

Very interesting. My humble opinion is that a farm that sells products to affiliates could participate.
If affiliates patronize a farm to purchase eggs, fish, fruits , flowers and the rest, it would be only fair to allow them in.
Just an opinion. Best reagards.
PHILIP O.

Nigeria

In this farm you can rent rooms and apartments, restaurant, I think I can buy their products. Thanks, sorry my English
In this farm you can rent rooms and apartments, restaurant, I think I can buy their products. Thanks, sorry my English
Giovanni B.

Italy

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Hi! I totally agree. In Europe , "Tourist farms" are very widespread and developed.They offer everything from overnight stays to cooking beverage.Each farm has its own specifics and a suitable offer (Mountain farms, karst farms and so on).All of these farms belong to tourism, they are registered and under (sometimes too strict) control.Such farms have something to offer, do not they? On these farms, you will not find products with additives such as type "E", "A" etc. Good Luck! Lado
Hi!

I totally agree.
In Europe , "Tourist farms" are very widespread and developed.They offer everything from overnight stays to cooking beverage.Each farm has its own specifics and a suitable offer (Mountain farms, karst farms and so on).All of these farms belong to tourism, they are registered and under (sometimes too strict) control.Such farms have something to offer, do not they? On these farms, you will not find products with additives such as type "E", "A" etc.

Good Luck!

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

What a nice Tree Farm and selection you have there! As the others said, as long as products are offered for sale, go for it. Fill out the paperwork to see if it goes through.
What a nice Tree Farm and selection you have there! As the others said, as long as products are offered for sale, go for it. Fill out the paperwork to see if it goes through.
5x SUPPORT
Kelly N.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

If a farm has rooms for rent,it would have a sign. Another idea is to look in a phone book or local newspaper for places that sell goods or services.
If a farm has rooms for rent,it would have a sign.
Another idea is to look in a phone book or local newspaper for places that sell goods or services.
15x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Hello, Localvantia promotes trading and commercial activities. Earnestly, if a farm carries out these activities, it should be included. However, this one in the picture looks like a private farm for personal use. Cheers!!! Best regards,
Hello,
Localvantia promotes trading and commercial activities. Earnestly, if a farm carries out these activities, it should be included. However, this one in the picture looks like a private farm for personal use. Cheers!!!

Best regards,
IDONGESIT I.

Nigeria

Liked by Jenny B. Randy I.

I'm on holiday and I'm not on PC. They are recognized and valued [img]https://i.imgur.com/OBSqsFR.jpg[/img] Thank you.
I'm on holiday and I'm not on PC. They are recognized and valued
Thank you.
Giovanni B.

Italy

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Ladislav O.

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1068587] Hello! A farm can be registered on Localvantia I can not find any information about it [img]https://i.imgur.com/OyXaXXu.jpg[/img] [/quote] Maybe a farm such as the one you picture could make arrangements to charge for splashing/dipping in the pool, supervised play-time using the equipment shown etc. Looks like a potentially fun place! :family:
Giovanni B. posted:
Hello!
A farm can be registered on Localvantia I can not find any information about it

Maybe a farm such as the one you picture could make arrangements to

charge for splashing/dipping in the pool, supervised play-time using the

equipment shown etc. Looks like a potentially fun place!
7x SUPPORT
Karen E.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Giovanni B.

| Edit settings