Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Integrity, Honesty, and Self-Empowerment

Posted 2 months ago More by Randy I.

SFI is a MLM/Affiliate Marketing Hybrid, taking the best of both worlds to produce a great online opportunity. SFI is based in integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment. I recently saw an article which warned about some of the dangers of MLM, that could also apply to our hybrid. A warning that actually speaks to a segment of our Affiliates. The purpose of this post is to call for a self-evaluation, and if applicable, a mindset "reset", in order to pursue this great opportunity with integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment! Here is a snippet of the article by kschang : "MLM reps will often market towards people who are desperate for more income, don't have enough savings, know nothing about owning a business or franchise, know only how to work as an employee (that is, by following orders), know nothing about selling, and want quick money with minimal work. These people will jump at a "money making opportunity" and will be easy to recruit, and might even score a few sales by pushing the "intro kit". What aggressively-recruiting reps don't realize is that these "easy marks" would make very bad sales reps in general, and MLM reps in particular, because they can't sell. They sell the wrong things (recruitment instead of the product), at the wrong time or in the wrong situation, to the wrong people, and generally let their desperation show, driving away potential customers. Furthermore, a "team" of easy marks often devolves into a personality cult, where the upline becomes a cult leader indoctrinating all downlines, and the desperate are eager to embrace a cult, because they need to follow a leader, having a E-quadrant ("Employee") personality (according to Robert Kiyosaki in the Cashflow Quadrant). This often leads to problems if the leader is not completely ethical. Like attracts like: these desperate people simply recruit more desperate people, none of whom actually know how to sell, and the team and its leader just go on recruiting more desperate people. This degeneration essentially turns an MLM into a pyramid scheme, with little if any sales. During such a spiral, some of these leaders may order their downlines to ignore all criticism, all "negativity." No doubts concerning the MLM and its leader are allowed to exist." https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Network-Marketing-What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-You-Join Be a Leader, not an employee, under the command of an upline "Leader" that wields power through a High Rank. Be your own person, have courage, integrity, and follow the guidelines set forth within the materials of SFI. A house built on a bad foundation (Leaders with no integrity) may stand for a while, but it will eventually crumble! A house built on a GOOD foundation (SFI) will last for a very long time! Much Success to you!
SFI is a MLM/Affiliate Marketing Hybrid, taking the best of both worlds to produce a great online opportunity. SFI is based in integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment.

I recently saw an article which warned about some of the dangers of MLM, that could also apply to our hybrid. A warning that actually speaks to a segment of our Affiliates.

The purpose of this post is to call for a self-evaluation, and if applicable, a mindset "reset", in order to pursue this great opportunity with integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment!

Here is a snippet of the article by kschang :

"MLM reps will often market towards people who are desperate for more income, don't have enough savings, know nothing about owning a business or franchise, know only how to work as an employee (that is, by following orders), know nothing about selling, and want quick money with minimal work. These people will jump at a "money making opportunity" and will be easy to recruit, and might even score a few sales by pushing the "intro kit".

What aggressively-recruiting reps don't realize is that these "easy marks" would make very bad sales reps in general, and MLM reps in particular, because they can't sell. They sell the wrong things (recruitment instead of the product), at the wrong time or in the wrong situation, to the wrong people, and generally let their desperation show, driving away potential customers.

Furthermore, a "team" of easy marks often devolves into a personality cult, where the upline becomes a cult leader indoctrinating all downlines, and the desperate are eager to embrace a cult, because they need to follow a leader, having a E-quadrant ("Employee") personality (according to Robert Kiyosaki in the Cashflow Quadrant). This often leads to problems if the leader is not completely ethical. Like attracts like: these desperate people simply recruit more desperate people, none of whom actually know how to sell, and the team and its leader just go on recruiting more desperate people. This degeneration essentially turns an MLM into a pyramid scheme, with little if any sales.

During such a spiral, some of these leaders may order their downlines to ignore all criticism, all "negativity." No doubts concerning the MLM and its leader are allowed to exist."
toughnickel.com/self-employment/Network-Marketing-What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-You-Join

Be a Leader, not an employee, under the command of an upline "Leader" that wields power through a High Rank. Be your own person, have courage, integrity, and follow the guidelines set forth within the materials of SFI. A house built on a bad foundation (Leaders with no integrity) may stand for a while, but it will eventually crumble! A house built on a GOOD foundation (SFI) will last for a very long time!

Much Success to you!
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Quite a nice piece Mr. Randy. Thanks for sharing.
Quite a nice piece Mr. Randy. Thanks for sharing.
3x SUPPORT
Alex E.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

This should become a must read for all "TEAM LEADERS". Thanks Randy
This should become a must read for all "TEAM LEADERS".
Thanks Randy
SUPPORT
Christo V.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Kudos for this post, Randy :blush: Working this kind of business means working on ourselves every day - not only learning skills for doing this business, but improving ourself as person and Leader. I love this work because it brings us Freedom - not only financial freedom , but freedom to chose the way we work. It includes freedom to say no when I don't like something, to choose to think with my own head, to communicate about problems so they can be resolved. I consider freedom and integrity high connected. It is good to develop capacity to accept different opinions and different approaches, respecting others and their decisions, no matter of our rank. A healthy relationship between Team members means open communication, and ability to bring the problems out - on the light, so they can be resolved. Less ego and more honesty and integrity, assertive communication is certainly a way to go in between Team talk. Thank you for this posting :blush:
Kudos for this post, Randy

Working this kind of business means working on ourselves every day - not only learning skills for doing this business, but improving ourself as person and Leader.
I love this work because it brings us Freedom - not only financial freedom , but freedom to chose the way we work. It includes freedom to say no when I don't like something, to choose to think with my own head, to communicate about problems so they can be resolved. I consider freedom and integrity high connected.

It is good to develop capacity to accept different opinions and different approaches, respecting others and their decisions, no matter of our rank. A healthy relationship between Team members means open communication, and ability to bring the problems out - on the light, so they can be resolved.
Less ego and more honesty and integrity, assertive communication is certainly a way to go in between Team talk.
Thank you for this posting
35x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi Randy, thank you for sharing to us this very interesting article. But SFI-lers are different! It is open to anybody - no matter if he has an first income or not. The crux is to continue as an independent individual and to strengthen the strengths - focus on yourself and you will see how far you can go. Don't think you aren't - you won't - you wouldn't - you can't. The opposite is better: I will - I would - I can and my followers can do the same. We have all the same talents when we entered this world as a baby. When done - we have improved much and we can improve every day. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hi Randy,

thank you for sharing to us this very interesting article. But SFI-lers are different!
It is open to anybody - no matter if he has an first income or not. The crux is to continue as an independent individual and to strengthen the strengths - focus on yourself and you will see how far you can go.

Don't think you aren't - you won't - you wouldn't - you can't.

The opposite is better: I will - I would - I can
and my followers can do the same.

We have all the same talents when we entered this world as a baby.

When done - we have improved much and we can improve every day.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
3x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1068788]Hi Randy, thank you for sharing to us this very interesting article. But SFI-lers are different! It is open to anybody - no matter if he has an first income or not. The crux is to continue as an independent individual and to strengthen the strengths - focus on yourself and you will see how far you can go. Don't think you aren't - you won't - you wouldn't - you can't. The opposite is better: I will - I would - I can and my followers can do the same. We have all the same talents when we entered this world as a baby. When done - we have improved much and we can improve every day.[/quote] You have missed my whole point! [b] "But SFI-lers are different! It is open to anybody - no matter if he has an first income or not."[/b] Of course it is! I have not said differently!!! Being "open" is not automatically equal to success. My point here, though, is that leaders that are task-masters are building a cult, not a team! TEACHING, not TELLING, is leadership that will lead to success!
Friedrich F. posted:
Hi Randy,

thank you for sharing to us this very interesting article. But SFI-lers are different!
It is open to anybody - no matter if he has an first income or not. The crux is to continue as an independent individual and to strengthen the strengths - focus on yourself and you will see how far you can go.

Don't think you aren't - you won't - you wouldn't - you can't.

The opposite is better: I will - I would - I can
and my followers can do the same.

We have all the same talents when we entered this world as a baby.

When done - we have improved much and we can improve every day.

You have missed my whole point!

"But SFI-lers are different! It is open to anybody - no matter if he has an first income or not."

Of course it is! I have not said differently!!! Being "open" is not automatically equal to success. My point here, though, is that leaders that are task-masters are building a cult, not a team! TEACHING, not TELLING, is leadership that will lead to success!
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Ristica P.

[quote=1068670]SFI is a MLM/Affiliate Marketing Hybrid, taking the best of both worlds to produce a great online opportunity. SFI is based in integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment. I recently saw an article which warned about some of the dangers of MLM, that could also apply to our hybrid. A warning that actually speaks to a segment of our Affiliates. The purpose of this post is to call for a self-evaluation, and if applicable, a mindset "reset", in order to pursue this great opportunity with integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment! Here is a snippet of the article by kschang : "MLM reps will often market towards people who are desperate for more income, don't have enough savings, know nothing about owning a business or franchise, know only how to work as an employee (that is, by following orders), know nothing about selling, and want quick money with minimal work. These people will jump at a "money making opportunity" and will be easy to recruit, and might even score a few sales by pushing the "intro kit". What aggressively-recruiting reps don't realize is that these "easy marks" would make very bad sales reps in general, and MLM reps in particular, because they can't sell. They sell the wrong things (recruitment instead of the product), at the wrong time or in the wrong situation, to the wrong people, and generally let their desperation show, driving away potential customers. Furthermore, a "team" of easy marks often devolves into a personality cult, where the upline becomes a cult leader indoctrinating all downlines, and the desperate are eager to embrace a cult, because they need to follow a leader, having a E-quadrant ("Employee") personality (according to Robert Kiyosaki in the Cashflow Quadrant). This often leads to problems if the leader is not completely ethical. Like attracts like: these desperate people simply recruit more desperate people, none of whom actually know how to sell, and the team and its leader just go on recruiting more desperate people. This degeneration essentially turns an MLM into a pyramid scheme, with little if any sales. During such a spiral, some of these leaders may order their downlines to ignore all criticism, all "negativity." No doubts concerning the MLM and its leader are allowed to exist." https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Network-Marketing-What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-You-Join Be a Leader, not an employee, under the command of an upline "Leader" that wields power through a High Rank. Be your own person, have courage, integrity, and follow the guidelines set forth within the materials of SFI. A house built on a bad foundation (Leaders with no integrity) may stand for a while, but it will eventually crumble! A house built on a GOOD foundation (SFI) will last for a very long time! Much Success to you![/quote] Mr. Randy's posting is not beneficial to SFI. Negativism expressed outside SFI has many followers inside SFI. SFI is not MLM ...... Respectfully, please accept my point of view ...... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Randy I. posted:
SFI is a MLM/Affiliate Marketing Hybrid, taking the best of both worlds to produce a great online opportunity. SFI is based in integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment.

I recently saw an article which warned about some of the dangers of MLM, that could also apply to our hybrid. A warning that actually speaks to a segment of our Affiliates.

The purpose of this post is to call for a self-evaluation, and if applicable, a mindset "reset", in order to pursue this great opportunity with integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment!

"MLM reps will often market towards people who are desperate for more income, don't have enough savings, know nothing about owning a business or franchise, know only how to work as an employee (that is, by following orders), know nothing about selling, and want quick money with minimal work. These people will jump at a "money making opportunity" and will be easy to recruit, and might even score a few sales by pushing the "intro kit".

What aggressively-recruiting reps don't realize is that these "easy marks" would make very bad sales reps in general, and MLM reps in particular, because they can't sell. They sell the wrong things (recruitment instead of the product), at the wrong time or in the wrong situation, to the wrong people, and generally let their desperation show, driving away potential customers.

Furthermore, a "team" of easy marks often devolves into a personality cult, where the upline becomes a cult leader indoctrinating all downlines, and the desperate are eager to embrace a cult, because they need to follow a leader, having a E-quadrant ("Employee") personality (according to Robert Kiyosaki in the Cashflow Quadrant). This often leads to problems if the leader is not completely ethical. Like attracts like: these desperate people simply recruit more desperate people, none of whom actually know how to sell, and the team and its leader just go on recruiting more desperate people. This degeneration essentially turns an MLM into a pyramid scheme, with little if any sales.

During such a spiral, some of these leaders may order their downlines to ignore all criticism, all "negativity." No doubts concerning the MLM and its leader are allowed to exist."
toughnickel.com/self-employment/Network-Marketing-What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-You-Join

Be a Leader, not an employee, under the command of an upline "Leader" that wields power through a High Rank. Be your own person, have courage, integrity, and follow the guidelines set forth within the materials of SFI. A house built on a bad foundation (Leaders with no integrity) may stand for a while, but it will eventually crumble! A house built on a GOOD foundation (SFI) will last for a very long time!

Much Success to you!

Mr. Randy's posting is not beneficial to SFI.
Negativism expressed outside SFI has many followers inside SFI.
SFI is not MLM ......
Respectfully, please accept my point of view ......

2x SUPPORT
Ristica P.

Romania

Liked by Darko B.

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1068859][quote=1068670]SFI is a MLM/Affiliate Marketing Hybrid, taking the best of both worlds to produce a great online opportunity. SFI is based in integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment. I recently saw an article which warned about some of the dangers of MLM, that could also apply to our hybrid. A warning that actually speaks to a segment of our Affiliates. The purpose of this post is to call for a self-evaluation, and if applicable, a mindset "reset", in order to pursue this great opportunity with integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment! Here is a snippet of the article by kschang : "MLM reps will often market towards people who are desperate for more income, don't have enough savings, know nothing about owning a business or franchise, know only how to work as an employee (that is, by following orders), know nothing about selling, and want quick money with minimal work. These people will jump at a "money making opportunity" and will be easy to recruit, and might even score a few sales by pushing the "intro kit". What aggressively-recruiting reps don't realize is that these "easy marks" would make very bad sales reps in general, and MLM reps in particular, because they can't sell. They sell the wrong things (recruitment instead of the product), at the wrong time or in the wrong situation, to the wrong people, and generally let their desperation show, driving away potential customers. Furthermore, a "team" of easy marks often devolves into a personality cult, where the upline becomes a cult leader indoctrinating all downlines, and the desperate are eager to embrace a cult, because they need to follow a leader, having a E-quadrant ("Employee") personality (according to Robert Kiyosaki in the Cashflow Quadrant). This often leads to problems if the leader is not completely ethical. Like attracts like: these desperate people simply recruit more desperate people, none of whom actually know how to sell, and the team and its leader just go on recruiting more desperate people. This degeneration essentially turns an MLM into a pyramid scheme, with little if any sales. During such a spiral, some of these leaders may order their downlines to ignore all criticism, all "negativity." No doubts concerning the MLM and its leader are allowed to exist." https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Network-Marketing-What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-You-Join Be a Leader, not an employee, under the command of an upline "Leader" that wields power through a High Rank. Be your own person, have courage, integrity, and follow the guidelines set forth within the materials of SFI. A house built on a bad foundation (Leaders with no integrity) may stand for a while, but it will eventually crumble! A house built on a GOOD foundation (SFI) will last for a very long time! Much Success to you![/quote] Mr. Randy's posting is not beneficial to SFI. Negativism expressed outside SFI has many followers inside SFI. SFI is not MLM ...... Respectfully, please accept my point of view ...... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: [/quote] SFI IS a MLM, albeit it is a hybrid. This is NOT a negative post! This post is about becoming a LEADER not a weak follower. For the record... Multi-Level Marketing means that you can earn from multiple levels (generations) of persons in your group. That's exactly what SFI does via Matching VP so, yes, SFI is an MLM company. Yes, we have a emphasis on the affiliate sales aspect of our program, but that doesn't change the fact that we have a multi-level payout. And thank goodness for that! Indeed...because it's the most powerful form of marketing ever invented for the little guy (see this LaunchPad lesson). Anyone, by working smart and building a team, can become quite wealthy thanks to the potential exponential growth and leveraged income that is a natural element of the MLM business model. And, yes, it's 100% legal and has been 100% legal for nearly 70 years now. Embrace it and go make some money! What SFI is NOT is an illegal pyramid (the thing that most people confuse MLM with). See HERE. It's a shame that some people cannot recognize the clear difference between the two. ( Gery Carson) [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=530341#post-530341]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=530341#post-530341[/url]
Ristica P. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Much Success to you!

SFI is not MLM ......

SFI IS a MLM, albeit it is a hybrid. This is NOT a negative post! This post is about becoming a LEADER not a weak follower.

For the record...

Multi-Level Marketing means that you can earn from multiple levels (generations) of persons in your group. That's exactly what SFI does via Matching VP so, yes, SFI is an MLM company. Yes, we have a emphasis on the affiliate sales aspect of our program, but that doesn't change the fact that we have a multi-level payout.

And thank goodness for that! Indeed...because it's the most powerful form of marketing ever invented for the little guy (see this LaunchPad lesson). Anyone, by working smart and building a team, can become quite wealthy thanks to the potential exponential growth and leveraged income that is a natural element of the MLM business model. And, yes, it's 100% legal and has been 100% legal for nearly 70 years now. Embrace it and go make some money!

What SFI is NOT is an illegal pyramid (the thing that most people confuse MLM with). See HERE. It's a shame that some people cannot recognize the clear difference between the two.
( Gery Carson)
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=530341#post-530341
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Great post!
Great post!
SUPPORT
Kevin M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Randy I. Darko B.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1068859][quote=1068670]SFI is a MLM/Affiliate Marketing Hybrid, taking the best of both worlds to produce a great online opportunity. SFI is based in integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment. I recently saw an article which warned about some of the dangers of MLM, that could also apply to our hybrid. A warning that actually speaks to a segment of our Affiliates. The purpose of this post is to call for a self-evaluation, and if applicable, a mindset "reset", in order to pursue this great opportunity with integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment! Here is a snippet of the article by kschang : "MLM reps will often market towards people who are desperate for more income, don't have enough savings, know nothing about owning a business or franchise, know only how to work as an employee (that is, by following orders), know nothing about selling, and want quick money with minimal work. These people will jump at a "money making opportunity" and will be easy to recruit, and might even score a few sales by pushing the "intro kit". What aggressively-recruiting reps don't realize is that these "easy marks" would make very bad sales reps in general, and MLM reps in particular, because they can't sell. They sell the wrong things (recruitment instead of the product), at the wrong time or in the wrong situation, to the wrong people, and generally let their desperation show, driving away potential customers. Furthermore, a "team" of easy marks often devolves into a personality cult, where the upline becomes a cult leader indoctrinating all downlines, and the desperate are eager to embrace a cult, because they need to follow a leader, having a E-quadrant ("Employee") personality (according to Robert Kiyosaki in the Cashflow Quadrant). This often leads to problems if the leader is not completely ethical. Like attracts like: these desperate people simply recruit more desperate people, none of whom actually know how to sell, and the team and its leader just go on recruiting more desperate people. This degeneration essentially turns an MLM into a pyramid scheme, with little if any sales. During such a spiral, some of these leaders may order their downlines to ignore all criticism, all "negativity." No doubts concerning the MLM and its leader are allowed to exist." https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Network-Marketing-What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-You-Join Be a Leader, not an employee, under the command of an upline "Leader" that wields power through a High Rank. Be your own person, have courage, integrity, and follow the guidelines set forth within the materials of SFI. A house built on a bad foundation (Leaders with no integrity) may stand for a while, but it will eventually crumble! A house built on a GOOD foundation (SFI) will last for a very long time! Much Success to you![/quote] Mr. Randy's posting is not beneficial to SFI. Negativism expressed outside SFI has many followers inside SFI. SFI is not MLM ...... Respectfully, please accept my point of view ...... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: [/quote] I would love to know what you think is so negative about this post? I personally think Randy has a great point here. I believe it shows us a higher standard in recruiting that each team leader should strive for. Having a different point of view about a post is great. That is the reason we are all on the forum to begin with. To voice different opinions, and to learn from them. Rather than telling everyone how negative you feel Randy's post is, and denigrating it in this manner, why not tell us YOUR opinion, so that we can all learn and grow from it? Just my opinion. Y'all Stay Blessed Donald K.
Ristica P. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Much Success to you!

SFI is not MLM ......

I would love to know what you think is so negative about this post?
I personally think Randy has a great point here.
I believe it shows us a higher standard in recruiting that each team leader should strive for.

Having a different point of view about a post is great. That is the reason we are all on the forum to begin with. To voice different opinions, and to learn from them.
Rather than telling everyone how negative you feel Randy's post is, and denigrating it in this manner, why not tell us YOUR opinion, so that we can all learn and grow from it?

Just my opinion.
Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.
13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Randy I. Keith D.

Posted 2 months ago More by Ristica P.

[quote=1068907][quote=1068859][quote=1068670]SFI is a MLM/Affiliate Marketing Hybrid, taking the best of both worlds to produce a great online opportunity. SFI is based in integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment. I recently saw an article which warned about some of the dangers of MLM, that could also apply to our hybrid. A warning that actually speaks to a segment of our Affiliates. The purpose of this post is to call for a self-evaluation, and if applicable, a mindset "reset", in order to pursue this great opportunity with integrity, honesty, and self-empowerment! Here is a snippet of the article by kschang : "MLM reps will often market towards people who are desperate for more income, don't have enough savings, know nothing about owning a business or franchise, know only how to work as an employee (that is, by following orders), know nothing about selling, and want quick money with minimal work. These people will jump at a "money making opportunity" and will be easy to recruit, and might even score a few sales by pushing the "intro kit". What aggressively-recruiting reps don't realize is that these "easy marks" would make very bad sales reps in general, and MLM reps in particular, because they can't sell. They sell the wrong things (recruitment instead of the product), at the wrong time or in the wrong situation, to the wrong people, and generally let their desperation show, driving away potential customers. Furthermore, a "team" of easy marks often devolves into a personality cult, where the upline becomes a cult leader indoctrinating all downlines, and the desperate are eager to embrace a cult, because they need to follow a leader, having a E-quadrant ("Employee") personality (according to Robert Kiyosaki in the Cashflow Quadrant). This often leads to problems if the leader is not completely ethical. Like attracts like: these desperate people simply recruit more desperate people, none of whom actually know how to sell, and the team and its leader just go on recruiting more desperate people. This degeneration essentially turns an MLM into a pyramid scheme, with little if any sales. During such a spiral, some of these leaders may order their downlines to ignore all criticism, all "negativity." No doubts concerning the MLM and its leader are allowed to exist." https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Network-Marketing-What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-You-Join Be a Leader, not an employee, under the command of an upline "Leader" that wields power through a High Rank. Be your own person, have courage, integrity, and follow the guidelines set forth within the materials of SFI. A house built on a bad foundation (Leaders with no integrity) may stand for a while, but it will eventually crumble! A house built on a GOOD foundation (SFI) will last for a very long time! Much Success to you![/quote] Mr. Randy's posting is not beneficial to SFI. Negativism expressed outside SFI has many followers inside SFI. SFI is not MLM ...... Respectfully, please accept my point of view ...... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: [/quote] I would love to know what you think is so negative about this post? I personally think Randy has a great point here. I believe it shows us a higher standard in recruiting that each team leader should strive for. Having a different point of view about a post is great. That is the reason we are all on the forum to begin with. To voice different opinions, and to learn from them. Rather than telling everyone how negative you feel Randy's post is, and denigrating it in this manner, why not tell us YOUR opinion, so that we can all learn and grow from it? Just my opinion. Y'all Stay Blessed Donald K. [/quote] Completing the answer, for Mr. Donald K. Multi-level marketing, abbreviated as MLM, also called pyramid selling,network marketing,and referral marketing, is a controversial marketing strategy for the sale of products and/or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce (also called participants, and variously known as "salespeople", "distributors", "consultants", "promoters", "independent business owners", etc) selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants is derived from a pyramid-shaped commission system.
Donald K. posted:
Ristica P. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Much Success to you!

SFI is not MLM ......

I would love to know what you think is so negative about this post?
I personally think Randy has a great point here.
I believe it shows us a higher standard in recruiting that each team leader should strive for.

Having a different point of view about a post is great. That is the reason we are all on the forum to begin with. To voice different opinions, and to learn from them.
Rather than telling everyone how negative you feel Randy's post is, and denigrating it in this manner, why not tell us YOUR opinion, so that we can all learn and grow from it?

Just my opinion.
Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.

Completing the answer, for Mr. Donald K.

Multi-level marketing, abbreviated as MLM, also called pyramid selling,network marketing,and referral marketing, is a controversial marketing strategy for the sale of products and/or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce (also called participants, and variously known as "salespeople", "distributors", "consultants", "promoters", "independent business owners", etc) selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants is derived from a pyramid-shaped commission system.
2x SUPPORT
Ristica P.

Romania

Posted 2 months ago

Hello, Randy! This is a serious article in bringing about the importance of self-development to become a successful entrpreneur. The article of Ksdchang is good in showing the importance of selling. Of course, no one can become an entrepreneur without selling. That's why it's important to recruit the right persons! To fail to see this connection can derail.:thumbsup:
Hello, Randy!
This is a serious article in bringing about the importance of self-development to become a successful entrpreneur. The article of Ksdchang is good in showing the importance of selling. Of course, no one can become an entrepreneur without selling. That's why it's important to recruit the right persons! To fail to see this connection can derail.
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Donald K. Randy I.

| Edit settings