Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI is interesting for me.

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Marygold L.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago

Yes, and for me, too!
Yes, and for me, too!
17x SUPPORT
Mille R.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I am still a beginner at SFI but I really like it and I hope that I will achieve great success

I am still a beginner at SFI but I really like it and I hope that I will achieve great success
sanja v.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Marygold L , As a new member , Congratulate ! It's up to you to discover : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index]https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index[/url] Best Regards !
Dear Marygold L ,
As a new member , Congratulate !
It's up to you to discover :
https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

Best Regards !
126x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Me too.
Me too.
3x SUPPORT
Uttam S.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Marygold L, How are you. Welcome to this wonderful world of SFI Almost like going on a site seeing tour. Lots to read about, bid on penny auction , make new friends (a2a), play some awesome games, learn how to earn an income on the internet and more. There's no place like SFI, have a nice SFI day. Thank you for joining :)
Hi Marygold L,
How are you.
Welcome to this wonderful world of SFI
Almost like going on a site seeing tour.
Lots to read about, bid on penny auction , make new friends (a2a),
play some awesome games, learn how to earn an income on the
internet and more.
There's no place like SFI, have a nice SFI day.
Thank you for joining :)
2x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Welcome Marygold! There is no end to the learning and things you can do with SFI and Triple Clicks! Always new information, always new people from all over the world, and always new products! I love chatting with new team members from countries I hope to visit. This is a great opportunity!
Welcome Marygold!
There is no end to the learning and things you can do with SFI and Triple Clicks!
Always new information, always new people from all over the world, and always new products!
I love chatting with new team members from countries I hope to visit. This is a great
opportunity!
Connie K.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Marygold, Congratulations for your point of view! SFI is not only A GLOBAL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SFI IS A CONCEPT A concept that helping thousands find themselves, to incarnate into something really great. It is a system in which each one can go his own way, reach as far as he sees his sight. This is so, because: - Everybody can start and continue working with SFI completely FREE, no obligation, and no purchase requirements ever. - No experience necessary; we train you FREE. And training in SFI is something really valuable. - You can start earning money within hours. Only you and your skill determinate how much you earn. - SFI's e-commerce store, TripleClicks.com, is a big part of it. TripleClicks is one of the fastest growing and most popular e-commerce sites on the Web today. And starting from your very first day as an SFI affiliate, you can share in the profits of EVERY sale at TripleClicks. For real! - SFI take care of all orders, payments, shipping, and customer service for you
Dear Marygold,
Congratulations for your point of view!
SFI is not only A GLOBAL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
SFI IS A CONCEPT
A concept that helping thousands find themselves, to incarnate into something really great.
It is a system in which each one can go his own way, reach as far as he sees his sight.
This is so, because:
- Everybody can start and continue working with SFI completely FREE, no obligation, and no purchase requirements ever.
- No experience necessary; we train you FREE. And training in SFI is something really valuable.
- You can start earning money within hours. Only you and your skill determinate how much you earn.
- SFI's e-commerce store, TripleClicks.com, is a big part of it. TripleClicks is one of the fastest growing and most popular e-commerce sites on the Web today. And starting from your very first day as an SFI affiliate, you can share in the profits of EVERY sale at TripleClicks. For real!
- SFI take care of all orders, payments, shipping, and customer service for you
Dimitar D.

Bulgaria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

SFI is best affiliate program & affiliates of more than 200 countries are associated with SFI. Understand SFI Basics & complete all 61 Launchpad lessons. For me, SFI is more than business means to say it unite us in a bond of faith, love, care & understanding..:heartbeat:
SFI is best affiliate program & affiliates of more than 200 countries are associated with SFI.

Understand SFI Basics & complete all 61 Launchpad lessons.

For me, SFI is more than business means to say it unite us in a bond of faith, love, care & understanding..
4x SUPPORT
PRADEEP S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Welcome to our world of SFI. Wish Marygold and Sanja all the success !
Welcome to our world of SFI.
Wish Marygold and Sanja all the success !

Posted 2 months ago

When I found SFI and TripleClicks I new it was for me. I congradulate you Marygold but it is up to you to discover. I'm still interested in SFI and I have been with them for 9 months now. I have a tight budget too. You will never get bored always something new. Do your launch pad lessons first then talk to your sponsor or co-sponsor.
When I found SFI and TripleClicks I new it was for me. I congradulate you Marygold but it is up to you to discover. I'm still interested in SFI and I have been with them for 9 months now. I have a tight budget too. You will never get bored always something new. Do your launch pad lessons first then talk to your sponsor or co-sponsor.
SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Lawrence M.

Posted 2 months ago

really it is so as it gives many opportunities to navigate in its homepage
really it is so as it gives many opportunities to navigate in its homepage
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion