Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Shippment for my country

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago More by Florim B.

Hello, I'm a new on sfi only month and I'm already E365.Almost everything goes ok but my main concern is that I recommend many products to buy on TripleClicks to my friends. And they were very interested to buy, when they started to make purchases the problem was that there's no shipping for our country Republic of Kosovo and the quit buying process and they are no more interested in TripleClicks products. Also i tried to buy many things the main problem was Shipping and i couldn't buy nothing until now. Could you please tell me what's the problem for that while all company's in online shopping have Shipment for our country? I could make many sale's if wasn't this big problem with shippment. Thanks in advance, hope this will be fixed son... Sincerely Florim
Hello, I'm a new on sfi only month and I'm already E365.Almost everything goes ok but my main concern is that I recommend many products to buy on TripleClicks to my friends.

And they were very interested to buy, when they started to make purchases the problem was that there's no shipping for our country Republic of Kosovo and the quit buying process and they are no more interested in TripleClicks products.

Also i tried to buy many things the main problem was Shipping and i couldn't buy nothing until now.

Could you please tell me what's the problem for that while all company's in online shopping have Shipment for our country?

I could make many sale's if wasn't this big problem with shippment.

Thanks in advance, hope this will be fixed son...
Sincerely
Florim
Florim B.

Kosovo, Republic Of

Posted 6 days ago

A nice question Florim B I hope it will be resolved in the future
A nice question Florim B
I hope it will be resolved in the future
2x SUPPORT
Darko S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Katrina D. Selma E.

Posted 6 days ago More by Al M.

Hello Florin You are missing something. I can not find anywhere that says KOSOVO is restricted for shipping. Most of ECA offers Worldwide shipping. A few ECA may not ship to KOSOVO. Select the products you want to purchase, then see bellow of each product has a SHIPPING Tab. Click on that you will see ECA's shipping terms. Regards AL M
Hello Florin

You are missing something. I can not find anywhere that says KOSOVO is restricted for shipping. Most of ECA offers Worldwide shipping. A few ECA may not ship to KOSOVO.

Select the products you want to purchase, then see bellow of each product has a SHIPPING Tab. Click on that you will see ECA's shipping terms.

Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Florim. Search more . There are lot of ECAs who have free shipping worldwide. My ECA and more others . Good luck with work.
Hi Florim. Search more . There are lot of ECAs who have free shipping worldwide. My ECA and more others .
Good luck with work.
13x SUPPORT
Radica I.

Macedonia

Posted 6 days ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1068747]Hi Florim. Search more . There are lot of ECAs who have free shipping worldwide. My ECA and more others . Good luck with work. [/quote] Yes, but very many of them have forgot to check if they really is able to ship to all countries. They are only write world wide without check when it is facts. I have got many orders deleted because of that, and they were all write they shipped world wide. Most of those have FREE SHIPPING is use the same Drop-shipper platform, and my Country is NOT on the list of countries for that drop-shipper platform , and I have just checked a lot of items there just now, Kosovo is ALSO NOT ON THE LIST. So maybe you should check an extra time, when you really is able to deliver to Kosovo, if you also use drop-shipping from China/Hongkong. Best regards Svend PS, We can no longer go to your ECA by Clicking your ECA badge, that we were able to do before the new Snapshot Page.
Radica I. posted:
Hi Florim. Search more . There are lot of ECAs who have free shipping worldwide. My ECA and more others .
Good luck with work.

Yes, but very many of them have forgot to check if they really is able to ship to all countries.
They are only write world wide without check when it is facts.

I have got many orders deleted because of that, and they were all write they shipped world wide.

Most of those have FREE SHIPPING is use the same Drop-shipper platform, and my Country is NOT on the list of countries for that drop-shipper platform , and I have just checked a lot of items there just now, Kosovo is ALSO NOT ON THE LIST.

So maybe you should check an extra time, when you really is able to deliver to Kosovo, if you also use drop-shipping from China/Hongkong.

Best regards
Svend
PS, We can no longer go to your ECA by Clicking your ECA badge, that we were able to do before the new Snapshot Page.
50x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Florin I am grateful to you my brother for this issue you raised. I have always been thrown off balance when each time I put some items to cat they will say that it will be shipped to an address in US or Canada. As long as I know I don't know any address in US nor in Canada I am a Nigerian. So some thing should be done about that. Thanks I remain Chukwuma.
Hi Florin
I am grateful to you my brother for this issue you raised. I have always been thrown off balance when each time I put some items to cat they will say that it will be shipped to an address in US or Canada. As long as I know I don't know any address in US nor in Canada I am a Nigerian. So some thing should be done about that.
Thanks
I remain
Chukwuma.
Chukwuma E.

Nigeria

[quote=1068742]Hello Florin You are missing something. I can not find anywhere that says KOSOVO is restricted for shipping. Most of ECA offers Worldwide shipping. A few ECA may not ship to KOSOVO. Select the products you want to purchase, then see bellow of each product has a SHIPPING Tab. Click on that you will see ECA's shipping terms. Regards AL M [/quote] Yes correct, but the facts is, very many ECAs write they ship worldwide, but when I order they are not able to ship to China, and that is crazy, because the items is shipped from China/Hongkong, but buyers in China and Hongkong cannot get delivered. I have just checked Kosovo, and it is correct they are ALSO NOT ship to Kosovo, also when they write they ship worldwide. I have until now only got delivered one item from TripleClicks, all other is been deleted because I live in China, and all of these deleted orders was all write worldwide shipping. Best regards Svend
Al M. posted:
Hello Florin

You are missing something. I can not find anywhere that says KOSOVO is restricted for shipping. Most of ECA offers Worldwide shipping. A few ECA may not ship to KOSOVO.

Select the products you want to purchase, then see bellow of each product has a SHIPPING Tab. Click on that you will see ECA's shipping terms.

Regards
AL M

Yes correct, but the facts is, very many ECAs write they ship worldwide, but when I order they are not able to ship to China, and that is crazy, because the items is shipped from China/Hongkong, but buyers in China and Hongkong cannot get delivered.

I have just checked Kosovo, and it is correct they are ALSO NOT ship to Kosovo, also when they write they ship worldwide.

I have until now only got delivered one item from TripleClicks, all other is been deleted because I live in China, and all of these deleted orders was all write worldwide shipping.

Best regards
Svend

50x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Al M. Katrina D.

[quote=1068815][quote=1068742]Hello Florin You are missing something. I can not find anywhere that says KOSOVO is restricted for shipping. Most of ECA offers Worldwide shipping. A few ECA may not ship to KOSOVO. Select the products you want to purchase, then see bellow of each product has a SHIPPING Tab. Click on that you will see ECA's shipping terms. Regards AL M [/quote] Yes correct, but the facts is, very many ECAs write they ship worldwide, but when I order they are not able to ship to China, and that is crazy, because the items is shipped from China/Hongkong, but buyers in China and Hongkong cannot get delivered. I have just checked Kosovo, and it is correct they are ALSO NOT ship to Kosovo, also when they write they ship worldwide. I have until now only got delivered one item from TripleClicks, all other is been deleted because I live in China, and all of these deleted orders was all write worldwide shipping. Best regards Svend [/quote] Dear Svend, I respect your observation on it. I have seen some ECAs mentioned special note on shipment. Like as country lists they in which destination ECA doesn't ship. In this regards , according to your observation I think some ECA though offer Worldwide shipping but later they do not mention the country in which they can't ship. Regards AL M
Svend Erik L. posted:
Al M. posted:
Hello Florin

Regards
AL M

Yes correct, but the facts is, very many ECAs write they ship worldwide, but when I order they are not able to ship to China, and that is crazy, because the items is shipped from China/Hongkong, but buyers in China and Hongkong cannot get delivered.

I have just checked Kosovo, and it is correct they are ALSO NOT ship to Kosovo, also when they write they ship worldwide.

I have until now only got delivered one item from TripleClicks, all other is been deleted because I live in China, and all of these deleted orders was all write worldwide shipping.

Best regards
Svend

Dear Svend,
I respect your observation on it. I have seen some ECAs mentioned special note on shipment. Like as country lists they in which destination ECA doesn't ship.

In this regards , according to your observation I think some ECA though offer Worldwide shipping but later they do not mention the country in which they can't ship.

Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 days ago More by Florim B.

[quote=1068742]Hello Florin You are missing something. I can not find anywhere that says KOSOVO is restricted for shipping. Most of ECA offers Worldwide shipping. A few ECA may not ship to KOSOVO. Select the products you want to purchase, then see bellow of each product has a SHIPPING Tab. Click on that you will see ECA's shipping terms. Regards AL M [/quote] I never said that Kosovo is restricted but i can't find any product that has shipping to my country i looked many and many me and my costumer's but none of them get anything.And i look for something that i need not just to find anything that has Shipping and than buy it. I searched many stores none of them could provide me Shipping unfortunately. That's why i have this big concern my friend! Thanks for response
Al M. posted:
Hello Florin

Regards
AL M

I never said that Kosovo is restricted but i can't find any product that has shipping to my country i looked many and many me and my costumer's but none of them get anything.And i look for something that i need not just to find anything that has Shipping and than buy it.
I searched many stores none of them could provide me Shipping unfortunately.
That's why i have this big concern my friend!
Thanks for response
Florim B.

Kosovo, Republic Of

Liked by Katrina D.

[quote=1068809]Hi Florin I am grateful to you my brother for this issue you raised. I have always been thrown off balance when each time I put some items to cat they will say that it will be shipped to an address in US or Canada. As long as I know I don't know any address in US nor in Canada I am a Nigerian. So some thing should be done about that. Thanks I remain Chukwuma.[/quote] Dear , [quote] You said-- I have always been thrown off balance when each time I put some items to cat.[/quote] What exactly were you trying to say by this line? Can you please give an explanation. Because I have never face to such a problem. Regards AL M
Chukwuma E. posted:
Hi Florin
I am grateful to you my brother for this issue you raised. I have always been thrown off balance when each time I put some items to cat they will say that it will be shipped to an address in US or Canada. As long as I know I don't know any address in US nor in Canada I am a Nigerian. So some thing should be done about that.
Thanks
I remain
Chukwuma.

Dear ,

You said-- I have always been thrown off balance when each time I put some items to cat.

What exactly were you trying to say by this line? Can you please give an explanation.

Because I have never face to such a problem.

Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 days ago

Start with ordering from ECA"s in your country. Yes there are lots of new ECA"s. Each has an E-mail. Ask them about their shipping. Try selling just products from your country. Put their Product Collections on your blog and advertise it everywhere.
Start with ordering from ECA"s in your country.
Yes there are lots of new ECA"s.
Each has an E-mail.
Ask them about their shipping.

Try selling just products from your country.
Put their Product Collections on your blog and advertise it everywhere.
15x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

[quote=1068849]Start with ordering from ECA"s in your country. Yes there are lots of new ECA"s. Each has an E-mail. Ask them about their shipping. Try selling just products from your country. Put their Product Collections on your blog and advertise it everywhere.[/quote] Not possible no ECAs in Kosovo Best regards Svend
mary b. posted:
Start with ordering from ECA"s in your country.
Yes there are lots of new ECA"s.
Each has an E-mail.
Ask them about their shipping.

Try selling just products from your country.
Put their Product Collections on your blog and advertise it everywhere.

Not possible no ECAs in Kosovo

Best regards
Svend
50x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Al M.

| Edit settings