Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Even "Old School" can learn new "Tricks"

Posted 20 days ago More by Dave K.

Okay, so I am Old School and I’ve worked all my life, working for a boss and not worrying about my retirement. Skilled in my profession – indispensable!! Not having problems finding work, not worrying about my monthly pay check. Even bragging about not opening my pay slip and not spending my pay from three months ago. What was everyone talking about – looking for bargains and sales to save those few “pennies”. If I wanted it I bought it. I didn’t check the price, I didn’t check my change and I gave huge tips. Until one day in early 2015, I was faced with the prospect of retrenchment. This just couldn’t be – this only happened to other people. I knew a few. Felt sorry for them for a while and then got on with my life. Then it hit me. They offered me a package which was nowhere near what I would have earned until my retirement date. I rebelled, fought back, argued and even hated them. How could they do this to me? Stuff them I said. I will show them. I’ll get another job and they can stick their job where it fits best. When reality did set in I found that everything was against me and I couldn’t just walk into another job. The economy had made sure of that. Friends and associates were also being retrenched. My closest friend couldn’t pay his water and electrical bill and had to use water from his swimming pool. He struggled on for months before being forced to transfer ownership of his house to his daughter and son-in-law. They moved into his house and he moved into the one-bedroom cottage with his wife. I was forced to leave my cottage and humbly moved into the spare room of my Ex. And that is where I am today. It takes years, forever to save for your latter days. It takes a few months, a few days to lose it all in panic induced business ventures. I had two choices. To lie down and feel sorry for myself for the rest of my days and die a sorrowful wreck or look at other means of earning a living. I spent days, weeks, months surfing the internet, a lot of it through the night, losing a substantial amount on Forex Trading with unscrupulous front companies who weren’t regulated by their governments. Of the 350 plus trading companies in the UK, only 5% are regulated and I learned this the hard way. I spent countless hours doing online surveys, not getting a cent for my efforts and played online lottery games hoping to win something. Now I find myself, an “entrepreneur”!!!!! After working for a boss most of my life, I am informed that it is so easy earning money on the internet. There are so many experts out there with advice on how to get there. First, there is a gift and then the catch. Pay a monthly subscription and I will be earning a six-figure sum by following a few simple steps. Don’t get me wrong, I have read some extremely useful content about generating leads on the various social media platforms and learning something new every day. I am sure there are ways and there are many self-made millionaires but all I want is my financial independence again. I have found a reputable company, founded in 1998 who provide learning material, platforms, marketing methods and aids, a forum to post questions, a sponsor to guide me, a co-sponsor to assist. I have all I need in one package and I am earning while I’m learning. It’s not a “Get-Rich-Quick” scheme but as I build my team, my income increases until eventually, I will be earning a substantial amount from various income generators: Direct Commissions, TripleClicks Executive Pool Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, TCredits Bonus, ECA Royalties, and SFI Pay-Per-Action! There are also daily draws where there is prize money, of which I have been lucky enough to win $25 so far. So, if you’re “Old School” like me, set in your ways or young and dynamic, SFI will give you a sure way of earning an income. The amount you earn depends on you. What you put into it (your business) is what you get out of it.
Okay, so I am Old School and I’ve worked all my life, working for a boss and not worrying about my retirement. Skilled in my profession – indispensable!! Not having problems finding work, not worrying about my monthly pay check. Even bragging about not opening my pay slip and not spending my pay from three months ago. What was everyone talking about – looking for bargains and sales to save those few “pennies”. If I wanted it I bought it. I didn’t check the price, I didn’t check my change and I gave huge tips.
Until one day in early 2015, I was faced with the prospect of retrenchment. This just couldn’t be – this only happened to other people. I knew a few. Felt sorry for them for a while and then got on with my life. Then it hit me. They offered me a package which was nowhere near what I would have earned until my retirement date. I rebelled, fought back, argued and even hated them. How could they do this to me? Stuff them I said. I will show them. I’ll get another job and they can stick their job where it fits best. When reality did set in I found that everything was against me and I couldn’t just walk into another job. The economy had made sure of that. Friends and associates were also being retrenched. My closest friend couldn’t pay his water and electrical bill and had to use water from his swimming pool. He struggled on for months before being forced to transfer ownership of his house to his daughter and son-in-law. They moved into his house and he moved into the one-bedroom cottage with his wife.
I was forced to leave my cottage and humbly moved into the spare room of my Ex. And that is where I am today.
It takes years, forever to save for your latter days. It takes a few months, a few days to lose it all in panic induced business ventures.
I had two choices. To lie down and feel sorry for myself for the rest of my days and die a sorrowful wreck or look at other means of earning a living. I spent days, weeks, months surfing the internet, a lot of it through the night, losing a substantial amount on Forex Trading with unscrupulous front companies who weren’t regulated by their governments. Of the 350 plus trading companies in the UK, only 5% are regulated and I learned this the hard way.
I spent countless hours doing online surveys, not getting a cent for my efforts and played online lottery games hoping to win something.
Now I find myself, an “entrepreneur”!!!!! After working for a boss most of my life, I am informed that it is so easy earning money on the internet. There are so many experts out there with advice on how to get there. First, there is a gift and then the catch. Pay a monthly subscription and I will be earning a six-figure sum by following a few simple steps. Don’t get me wrong, I have read some extremely useful content about generating leads on the various social media platforms and learning something new every day. I am sure there are ways and there are many self-made millionaires but all I want is my financial independence again.
I have found a reputable company, founded in 1998 who provide learning material, platforms, marketing methods and aids, a forum to post questions, a sponsor to guide me, a co-sponsor to assist. I have all I need in one package and I am earning while I’m learning. It’s not a “Get-Rich-Quick” scheme but as I build my team, my income increases until eventually, I will be earning a substantial amount from various income generators: Direct Commissions, TripleClicks Executive Pool Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, TCredits Bonus, ECA Royalties, and SFI Pay-Per-Action! There are also daily draws where there is prize money, of which I have been lucky enough to win $25 so far.
So, if you’re “Old School” like me, set in your ways or young and dynamic, SFI will give you a sure way of earning an income. The amount you earn depends on you. What you put into it (your business) is what you get out of it.
Dave K.

South Africa

Posted 20 days ago

Thanks for sharing your story Dave. I am pleased you landed on your feet and found SFI. My wish for you is that you make it straight to the top and reclaim the perks you enjoyed in your life.
Thanks for sharing your story Dave. I am pleased you landed on your feet and found SFI. My wish for you is that you make it straight to the top and reclaim the perks you enjoyed in your life.
90x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

Thanks for sharing Dave. Well said. Sadly, your story is like many others today except you have found a way to dig out of the hole you created. I am referring all my team members to this article. I wish you well. Keep up the daily work and you will begin to see the results.
Thanks for sharing Dave. Well said. Sadly, your story is like many others today except you have found a way to dig out of the hole you created. I am referring all my team members to this article. I wish you well. Keep up the daily work and you will begin to see the results.
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

Thanks for sharing your story with us Sir. I pray the good God Almighty will continue to uphold and strengthen you. The elders have seen ahead and we can always learn good deeds from their stable. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price... Permit me to share a quote from Lou Hiltz which says * No one has ever drowned in sweat*. If you are old school, you can still get it going big time income on SFI.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Sir. I pray the good God Almighty will continue to uphold and strengthen you. The elders have seen ahead and we can always learn good deeds from their stable. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price... Permit me to share a quote from Lou Hiltz which says * No one has ever drowned in sweat*. If you are old school, you can still get it going big time income on SFI.

Ayoola O.

Nigeria

Posted 20 days ago

Hi Dave K. This is a very motivating and inspiring message for people who still don't believe there's hope once still alive. I will encourage everyone to emulate your courage to start from somewhere facing the challenges of life getting to a point everything will come back to normal then laughter will fill the mouth. Keep the good work, as you make a great impart in the younger generation. God bless your age. Enjoy yourself. Thanks. Good job. Oladipupo.
Hi Dave K.

This is a very motivating and inspiring message for people who still don't believe there's hope once still alive.
I will encourage everyone to emulate your courage to start from somewhere facing the challenges of life getting to a point everything will come back to normal then laughter will fill the mouth.
Keep the good work, as you make a great impart in the younger generation.
God bless your age. Enjoy yourself.
Thanks.

Good job.
Oladipupo.

Posted 20 days ago

This is a very nice written life story and I'm sure Dave you are a lot motivated to get back your financial freedom. Many of us, "Old Schools", here have (similar) stories, and it is good to recognize this business opportunity as a way out. It is here, the opportunity, and it is to be grabbed and look straight forward. The past has gone, we have present and power to transform our lifes. The fuel is inside the man. Thank you for sharing with us - I think everyone should read this :blush:
This is a very nice written life story and I'm sure Dave you are a lot motivated to get back your financial freedom. Many of us, "Old Schools", here have (similar) stories, and it is good to recognize this business opportunity as a way out.
It is here, the opportunity, and it is to be grabbed and look straight forward. The past has gone, we have present and power to transform our lifes. The fuel is inside the man. Thank you for sharing with us - I think everyone should read this
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

love it its the only way too talk noadays
love it its the only way too talk noadays
2x SUPPORT
Nigel P.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up

Posted 20 days ago

"I have found a reputable company, founded in 1998 who provide learning material, platforms, marketing methods and aids, a forum to post questions, a sponsor to guide me, a co-sponsor to assist. I have all I need in one package and I am earning while I'm learning. It’s not a “Get-Rich-Quick” scheme but as I build my team, my income increases until eventually, I will be earning a substantial amount from various income generators: Direct Commissions, TripleClicks Executive Pool Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, TCredits Bonus, ECA Royalties, and SFI Pay-Per-Action! There are also daily draws where there is prize money, of which I have been lucky enough to win $25 so far. So, if you’re “Old School” like me, set in your ways or young and dynamic, SFI will give you a sure way of earning an income. The amount you earn depends on you. What you put into it (your business) is what you get out of it". Old School or not, your testimonies are up lifting. You determination speaks to all my bones. I like your spirit. I can tell and see the leadership in you. Keep it up Dave
"I have found a reputable company, founded in 1998 who provide learning material, platforms, marketing methods and aids, a forum to post questions, a sponsor to guide me, a co-sponsor to assist. I have all I need in one package and I am earning while I'm learning. It’s not a “Get-Rich-Quick” scheme but as I build my team, my income increases until eventually, I will be earning a substantial amount from various income generators: Direct Commissions, TripleClicks Executive Pool Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, TCredits Bonus, ECA Royalties, and SFI Pay-Per-Action! There are also daily draws where there is prize money, of which I have been lucky enough to win $25 so far.
So, if you’re “Old School” like me, set in your ways or young and dynamic, SFI will give you a sure way of earning an income. The amount you earn depends on you. What you put into it (your business) is what you get out of it".

Old School or not, your testimonies are up lifting. You determination speaks to all my bones. I like your spirit.
I can tell and see the leadership in you. Keep it up Dave
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

Every Affiliates whether old or new school who are committed to this business would be grateful to SFI and Gery NOT only today BUT as long as the SFI business lives..
Every Affiliates whether old or new school who are committed to this business
would be grateful to SFI and Gery NOT only today BUT as long as the SFI business lives..
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

Posted 20 days ago

Dave your story is amazingly true, lots of people live like this, without preparing for tomorrow, but the truth is everyone should have a backup plan just in case something like this happens. SFI is the light at the end of the tunnel, the one that can keep us from being in this predicament. You have made the right choice, Residual income is what is going to do it for us. Keep working and watch your situation change from bad to good..You are going to make it. Be successful!
Dave your story is amazingly true, lots of people live like this, without
preparing for tomorrow, but the truth is everyone should have a
backup plan just in case something like this happens.

SFI is the light at the end of the tunnel, the one that can keep us from
being in this predicament. You have made the right choice, Residual
income is what is going to do it for us. Keep working and watch your
situation change from bad to good..You are going to make it.

Be successful!
2x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

Hi Dave, Your story is sure a learning curve. Am glad you found an internet company that you can count on. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. Thanks for sharing you life experience and motivations. Wish you more success. best regards
Hi Dave,
Your story is sure a learning curve.
Am glad you found an internet company that you can
count on. What doesn't kill you will only make you
stronger. Thanks for sharing you life experience
and motivations. Wish you more success.
best regards
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

Posted 20 days ago

Dave, my fellow oldie choma, I am Tetenkie your fellow Home-buddy, I can relate to your touching rags-to-riches inspirational story, please hookup with me to generate more ideas and network together, the future of S.A. lies in the hands of patriotism of us its citizens , the mearsure of our success will be determined by our unselfnesness, I also want to open or establish a business website, can you share advice on reliable hosts,please send me an email at tetenkie68@gmail.com, there is so much to share, your success is my success! Peace*
Dave, my fellow oldie choma, I am Tetenkie your fellow Home-buddy, I can relate to your touching rags-to-riches inspirational story, please hookup with me to generate more ideas and network together, the future of S.A. lies in the hands of patriotism of us its citizens , the mearsure of our success will be determined by our unselfnesness, I also want to open or establish a business website, can you share advice on reliable hosts,please send me an email at tetenkie68@gmail.com, there is so much to share, your success is my success! Peace*
Tetenkie J. M.

South Africa

| Edit settings