Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Pricebenders Auctions are BID FREE and does not take my TCredits

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Radmila V.

I have a problem with Pricebenders. For a few days back, all the auctions are BID FREE and does not take away my TCredit so I do not get a VP or the card turns green ?! Sincerely, Radmila V.
I have a problem with Pricebenders. For a few days back, all the auctions are BID FREE and does not take away my TCredit so I do not get a VP or the card turns green ?!

Sincerely,
Radmila V.
Radmila V.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1098267] I have a problem with Pricebenders. For a few days back, all the auctions are BID FREE and does not take away my TCredits so I do not get a VP or the card turns green ?! Sincerely, Radmila V.[/quote] You had promo Bid for this it was Bid free. Till you finish your Promo Bids You can not use your TCredits. You may win in Promo Bid. Thanks.
Radmila V. posted:

I have a problem with Pricebenders. For a few days back, all the auctions are BID FREE and does not take away my TCredits so I do not get a VP or the card turns green ?!

Sincerely,
Radmila V.

You had promo Bid for this it was Bid free. Till you finish your Promo Bids You can not use your TCredits.
You may win in Promo Bid.
Thanks.
3x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

after you bid with all your free -bid-TCredits, and you bid again with one normal-TCredit, you tab will changed to green.
after you bid with all your free -bid-TCredits, and you bid again with one normal-TCredit, you tab will changed to green.
Esther L.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

It sounds like you won some Promo Bids somewhere along the way. They give you the Bid Free button and do not take away TCredits nor count towards turning the PB tab green. You'll need to use all of them before you can turn the tab green again.
It sounds like you won some Promo Bids somewhere along the way. They give you the Bid Free button and do not take away TCredits nor count towards turning the PB tab green. You'll need to use all of them before you can turn the tab green again.
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

[quote=1098267] I have a problem with Pricebenders. For a few days back, all the auctions are BID FREE and does not take away my TCredits so I do not get a VP or the card turns green ?! Sincerely, Radmila V.[/quote] Hi Radmila, yes its correct as BID FREE does not qualify for VP, in effect you are getting a totally free bid. You may have won some free bids without realising it. It has happened to me before so it is correct. Kind regards and congratulations on the FREE BIDS, a nice surprise for you. :)
Radmila V. posted:

I have a problem with Pricebenders. For a few days back, all the auctions are BID FREE and does not take away my TCredits so I do not get a VP or the card turns green ?!

Sincerely,
Radmila V.

Hi Radmila, yes its correct as BID FREE does not qualify for VP, in effect you are getting a totally free bid. You may have won some free bids without realising it. It has happened to me before so it is correct.
Kind regards and congratulations on the FREE BIDS, a nice surprise for you. :)
5x SUPPORT
Stephen J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Radmila! You probably have had the Promo Bid, work just like TCredits, except that you can only use them for bidding at Pricebenders and they do not include VP or MRP or contribute toward Bid & Build PSAs. Promo Bids expire in 5 days, that is why all the auctions were BID FREE, because you did not run out of Promo Bids. If you run out of Promo Bids, the button will change back to the standard “BID.” Using TCredit you will get VP and MRP and turn your tab green! Have a nice day! Tijana :bowtie:
Hello Radmila!

You probably have had the Promo Bid, work just like TCredits, except that you can only use them for bidding at Pricebenders and they do not include VP or MRP or contribute toward Bid & Build PSAs.

Promo Bids expire in 5 days, that is why all the auctions were BID FREE, because you did not run out of Promo Bids. If you run out of Promo Bids, the button will change back to the standard “BID.” Using TCredit you will get VP and MRP and turn your tab green!

Have a nice day!

Tijana
3x SUPPORT
Tijana B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Those are promo bids you won't be able to use your TC until you use all your promo bids. Less than a week ago I won 10 promo buds from the E365 daily drawing. So I decided to bid on 1 auction all of it. I bid then got out bidden then I keeped bidding every time I was out bidden and so on until all my promo bidds were finished then I used only 1CT. After couple hours I received a notification that I won the pricebender auction of 20 CSAs value of $91 for only $3.41. That was my 3rd time auction winning. So my best advice is to keep using until your promo bids are finished then use 1-2 TC after if its possible all in 1 auction and who knows maybe you'll be the next lucky auction winner. Good luck Zhumagul A.
Those are promo bids you won't be able to use your TC until you use all your promo bids.
Less than a week ago I won 10 promo buds from the E365 daily drawing.
So I decided to bid on 1 auction all of it. I bid then got out bidden then I keeped bidding every time I was out bidden and so on until all my promo bidds were finished then I used only 1CT. After couple hours I received a notification that I won the pricebender auction of 20 CSAs value of $91 for only $3.41. That was my 3rd time auction winning.
So my best advice is to keep using until your promo bids are finished then use 1-2 TC after if its possible all in 1 auction and who knows maybe you'll be the next lucky auction winner.

Good luck
Zhumagul A.
3x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

It's a good [problem to have because it sounds like you have promo bids which need to be used prior to you using your T Credits.
It's a good [problem to have because it sounds like you have promo bids which need to be used prior to you using your T Credits.
SUPPORT
Jeffrey Z.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Radmila V.

Thank you all for explaining :)
Thank you all for explaining :)
Radmila V.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

All the time is patience and exercise together. I am also trying these things and working better from day to day.
All the time is patience and exercise together. I am also trying these things and working better from day to day.
Monika B.

Hungary

Liked by Radmila V.

Posted 2 months ago More by Radmila V.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Radmila V.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

I am too having a problem at pricebenders. I would use 2 to 5 TCs but ends up loosing 4 to 10 which appears strange. What could be the reason for that?
I am too having a problem at pricebenders. I would use 2 to 5 TCs but ends up loosing 4 to 10
which appears strange. What could be the reason for that?
SUPPORT
Motto A.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Radmila V.

| Edit settings