Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How I calculate my ROI investing on PSAs

must-read post

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Fabrizio P.

Whenever I get new PSAs, never mind which source they come from, I already know only a few will become active. I also know that some of them will become active after months or even years, while other ones will disappear completely. It’s normal. The only think I can do is to get in touch with them personally and offer them my support, mainly through Facebook, as it’s where I can easily find the majority of those PSAs who disappeared from the site after their first login. Anyway, I never panic if I don’t see many “active” PSAs, because I know how numbers work. So, to make a long story short, here’s an example on how I usually consider my Return On Investment on a yearly basis: Let’s say I’m a new Affiliate and I’ve invested $50 to get 50 PSAs, and only one of them (2%) decides to become active through the Diamond Plan, and places an auto-delivery order for a “Builder-Bundle” pack. Obviously this order will bring my PSA all the benefits included in the pack (including 8 new PSAs per month!) and it will produce for me a nice Direct Commission of $9 per month = $108 per year. Plus 1500 Matching VersaPoints per month, or 18000 per year, which correspond to more or less $6.3 per year, for a total of $114.3 in yearly commissions as a result of my 50-dollar initial investment. So: $114.3 - $50 = $64.3 net profit S.E.& O. Which corresponds to an incredible 128.6% annual ROI. You could try to legally invest $50 anywhere else and if you get a better ROI than this…well, let me know! :) Of course I’m always free to [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295]improve my communication skills and my credibility as a sponsor,[/url] to increase my active/inactive PSAs ratio and, most of all, to teach duplication to my growing team. Duplication in this growing team will produce additional income which will be considered as [b]an infinite return[/b] for me. What about the other 49 “inactive” PSAs? [b]They represent an asset[/b] for me. In fact we all know that they can choose to become active at any moment, even months later, and start to produce additional income. I keep experiencing this every month. So, whatever your favourite source of PSAs is, I can only suggest to keep sponsoring the maximum number of PSAs, offer them your kind support and let the system do the rest, while you (and them) have fun playing and bidding at TripleClicks! ;) Everybody can certainly decide to sponsor as many PSAs as they want investing time instead of money. But this is not something I usually do, so I don’t feel entitled to give any advice about it.
Whenever I get new PSAs, never mind which source they come from, I already know only a few will become active. I also know that some of them will become active after months or even years, while other ones will disappear completely.

It’s normal. The only think I can do is to get in touch with them personally and offer them my support, mainly through Facebook, as it’s where I can easily find the majority of those PSAs who disappeared from the site after their first login.

Anyway, I never panic if I don’t see many “active” PSAs, because I know how numbers work.

So, to make a long story short, here’s an example on how I usually consider my Return On Investment on a yearly basis:

Let’s say I’m a new Affiliate and I’ve invested $50 to get 50 PSAs, and only one of them (2%) decides to become active through the Diamond Plan, and places an auto-delivery order for a “Builder-Bundle” pack.

Obviously this order will bring my PSA all the benefits included in the pack (including 8 new PSAs per month!) and it will produce for me a nice Direct Commission of $9 per month = $108 per year.

Plus 1500 Matching VersaPoints per month, or 18000 per year, which correspond to more or less $6.3 per year, for a total of $114.3 in yearly commissions as a result of my 50-dollar initial investment.

So: $114.3 - $50 = $64.3 net profit S.E.& O.

Which corresponds to an incredible 128.6% annual ROI.

You could try to legally invest $50 anywhere else and if you get a better ROI than this…well, let me know! :)

Of course I’m always free to improve my communication skills and my credibility as a sponsor, to increase my active/inactive PSAs ratio and, most of all, to teach duplication to my growing team. Duplication in this growing team will produce additional income which will be considered as an infinite return for me.

What about the other 49 “inactive” PSAs? They represent an asset for me. In fact we all know that they can choose to become active at any moment, even months later, and start to produce additional income. I keep experiencing this every month.

So, whatever your favourite source of PSAs is, I can only suggest to keep sponsoring the maximum number of PSAs, offer them your kind support and let the system do the rest, while you (and them) have fun playing and bidding at TripleClicks! ;)

Everybody can certainly decide to sponsor as many PSAs as they want investing time instead of money. But this is not something I usually do, so I don’t feel entitled to give any advice about it.
Fabrizio P.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Fabrizio, Thanks to share this information with us. Indeed, keep promoting and finding new PSAs is a must for an income on long term base. Some members need to time to learn this business, other quit after the first day. Each good stone, brings you more to a stable building.
Hello Fabrizio,

Thanks to share this information with us.

Indeed, keep promoting and finding new PSAs is a must for an income on long term base.
Some members need to time to learn this business, other quit after the first day.

Each good stone, brings you more to a stable building.
280x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

This is probably the best and simplest roi analogy i have ever read. Without complicating anything. Awesome! People, take this tip with you! Thanks for sharing mate!
This is probably the best and simplest roi analogy i have ever read. Without complicating anything. Awesome! People, take this tip with you! Thanks for sharing mate!
7x SUPPORT
Bruno D.

Norway

Posted 4 months ago

Very sensible ROI work here, . Thanks for posting.
Very sensible ROI work here, .

Thanks for posting.
30x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Fabrizio! Yes, you're very right. The calculation can be even more favorable; so every affiliate, especially skeptics should read this thread with due attention. Thanks for sharing this great thread! Best regards !
Hi Fabrizio!

Yes, you're very right. The calculation can be even more favorable; so every affiliate, especially skeptics should read this thread with due attention.

Thanks for sharing this great thread!

Best regards !
169x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Fabrizio. Thank you for sharing this ( Helpful to many) post. I agree with you. I do my planning every month along those lines. All the Best. Monika T
Hi Fabrizio.

Thank you for sharing this ( Helpful to many) post.
I agree with you.
I do my planning every month along those lines.
All the Best.
Monika T
8x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you for sharing this piece of wisdom. I have often tried to justify advertising and team building, but I had not written out something as detailed as this.
Thank you for sharing this piece of wisdom. I have often tried to justify advertising and team building, but I had not written out something as detailed as this.
Christa M.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Impressive.. very much. I agree with your logic. It is a numbers game. I live in Florida and I know we have about 19 million people alone in this state. That's a lot of PSA's..lol
Impressive.. very much. I agree with your logic. It is a numbers game. I live in Florida and I know we have about 19 million people alone in this state. That's a lot of PSA's..lol
SUPPORT
Alfred C.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Fabrizio! They are valuable information and I believe they are interested in anyone who is doing SFI work with seriousness and enthusiasm
Thanks Fabrizio!
They are valuable information and I believe they are interested in anyone who is doing SFI work with seriousness and enthusiasm
Giuseppe F.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

That Is the way to go Fabrizio
That Is the way to go Fabrizio
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

... 2% is very good indeed ...
... 2% is very good indeed ...
Ugo O.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Love this post it helps put everything in perspective . Thank You :exclamation: Barb H
Love this post it helps put everything in perspective .
Thank You

Barb H
Barbara H.

United States

| Edit settings