Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

From one new SFI affiliate to another

must-read post

Posted 3 months ago More by Anita v.

I remember my first experience with SFI a couple of years ago was a bit more confusing and challenging and I regret it, but I gave up before working through everything. After that I still received motivational emails and saw other marketing aids on websites that made me curious to try again, and I'm sure glad I did! I take my hat of for the creators and team of SFI for putting together such an amazing platform with so many ways for their affiliates to motivate and inspire others to be part of this journey. And I want to say this, my Sponsor was there to help and guide me with great support since day 1 so that was something I didn't experience with my first time. Also really committing to work through the Launch Pad helped me within a couple of days to understand so much more than I have ever expected. If you are a new Affiliate with SFI like me, I would really encourage you to work through all the lessons in the Launch Pad, it makes everything comes together. You can also search on Youtube for the letters SFI and you will find a lot of experienced affiliates that shows you how and what can be done. My advice to you, don't give up. Go get them Tiger!
I remember my first experience with SFI a couple of years ago was a bit more confusing and challenging and I regret it, but I gave up before working through everything.

After that I still received motivational emails and saw other marketing aids on websites that made me curious to try again, and I'm sure glad I did!

I take my hat of for the creators and team of SFI for putting together such an amazing platform with so many ways for their affiliates to motivate and inspire others to be part of this journey.

And I want to say this, my Sponsor was there to help and guide me with great support since day 1 so that was something I didn't experience with my first time.

Also really committing to work through the Launch Pad helped me within a couple of days to understand so much more than I have ever expected.

If you are a new Affiliate with SFI like me, I would really encourage you to work through all the lessons in the Launch Pad, it makes everything comes together.

You can also search on Youtube for the letters SFI and you will find a lot of experienced affiliates that shows you how and what can be done.

My advice to you, don't give up.
Go get them Tiger!
Anita v.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Anita. Great post and good advice. I too had a previous experience with SFI that didn't work out so well. But I'm glad I have stayed with it these past 2+ years. All new affiliates should take note. Don't quit before you even begin. It's a learning process, but well worth the time and effort. All the best to you Anita, and thanks again for sharing. I will recommend this to my downline.
Hi Anita. Great post and good advice. I too had a previous experience with SFI that didn't work out so well. But I'm glad I have stayed with it these past 2+ years. All new affiliates should take note. Don't quit before you even begin. It's a learning process, but well worth the time and effort.

All the best to you Anita, and thanks again for sharing. I will recommend this to my downline.
5x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Anita, Congratulations for returning and realising that SFI and TripleClicks, is so much more than people realise. The training, encouragement from various affiliates (Sponsor, Co Sponsor and Upline Teams members), plus the advice given on the Forum gives us confidence that the system works, if we put the effort into at least trying and being patient while one is learning. Learning is Earning, is a saying that can come true, if one really believes in what they are committed too! Wishing you every success in your journey of building your online business and looking forward to your sharing your news with us all.
Hello Anita,

Congratulations for returning and realising that SFI and TripleClicks, is so much more than people realise.

The training, encouragement from various affiliates (Sponsor, Co Sponsor and Upline Teams members), plus the advice given on the Forum gives us confidence that the system works, if we put the effort into at least trying and being patient while one is learning.

Learning is Earning, is a saying that can come true, if one really believes in what they are committed too!

Wishing you every success in your journey of building your online business and looking forward to your sharing your news with us all.

8x SUPPORT
Susan F.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you Anita, great post and advice. You got a second chance, so grab it and go forward. Yes its important to have Sponsor who is active and helpful, Also much depends on ourselves. Nobody cant force me to read, explore site, try to make blog, etc, except myself. Finally just go forward and dont give up.
Thank you Anita,
great post and advice.
You got a second chance, so grab it and go forward.
Yes its important to have Sponsor who is active and helpful,
Also much depends on ourselves. Nobody cant force me to read, explore site, try to make blog, etc, except myself.

Finally just go forward and dont give up.

Gordana P.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago

Anita, Very good advice and like you years ago I also had an experience with SFI. I am excited to say that I have another chance at it and am glad I stuck with it. My team is great and I am learning so much. It is easy to navigate the launch pad and the forum has been a great help to me as well. Your right. Even if you have to take small steps than take them. But do not ever give up.
Anita,
Very good advice and like you years ago I also had an experience with SFI. I am excited to say that I have another chance at it and am glad I stuck with it. My team is great and I am learning so much. It is easy to navigate the launch pad and the forum has been a great help to me as well. Your right. Even if you have to take small steps than take them. But do not ever give up.
6x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you Anita for willingly acknowledging the weak starting gear. We have almost same putting but indeed the path you followed had a lot of support and what at the end are guides. Our sponsors are incredibly at every side of us before we simply realize they need us the most. What is more is the fact that your belief turned turning you to the direction of success. If for example you failed to believe in you and what you were to do, all would may be crumble down to a loss. I keep recounting many of what you highlighted and can precisely conclude that,the Launchpad is irreplaceable and whenever you see someone growing with this SFI business, an awesome sponsor is besides! So thankful you came in with all these lines of courage!
Thank you Anita for willingly acknowledging the weak starting gear. We have almost same
putting but indeed the path you followed had a lot of support and what at the end are guides.
Our sponsors are incredibly at every side of us before we simply realize they need us the most.
What is more is the fact that your belief turned turning you to the direction of success. If for example
you failed to believe in you and what you were to do, all would may be crumble down to a loss.

I keep recounting many of what you highlighted and can precisely conclude that,the Launchpad is irreplaceable
and whenever you see someone growing with this SFI business, an awesome sponsor is besides! So thankful you came in with
all these lines of courage!
Motto A.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by William H.

[quote=1023369]I remember my first experience with SFI a couple of years ago was a bit more confusing and challenging and I regret it, but I gave up before working through everything. After that I still received motivational emails and saw other marketing aids on websites that made me curious to try again, and I'm sure glad I did! I take my hat of for the creators and team of SFI for putting together such an amazing platform with so many ways for their affiliates to motivate and inspire others to be part of this journey. And I want to say this, my Sponsor was there to help and guide me with great support since day 1 so that was something I didn't experience with my first time. Also really committing to work through the Launch Pad helped me within a couple of days to understand so much more than I have ever expected. If you are a new Affiliate with SFI like me, I would really encourage you to work through all the lessons in the Launch Pad, it makes everything comes together. You can also search on Youtube for the letters SFI and you will find a lot of experienced affiliates that shows you how and what can be done. My advice to you, don't give up. Go get them Tiger! [/quote] Thank you, Anita. This post is so much better worded than I would ever thought of. If you don't mind, I would like to creatively acquire it for use as a recruitment testimony. There are a lot of people out there that want to upgrade their life style, have heard or experienced horror stories about Internet businesses, or feel that there is no way they know enough to make a business such as SFI work. Your post not only dispels all those thoughts but gives a miniature lesson in how we can make it work. Again, Thank you. William
Anita v. posted:
I remember my first experience with SFI a couple of years ago was a bit more confusing and challenging and I regret it, but I gave up before working through everything.

After that I still received motivational emails and saw other marketing aids on websites that made me curious to try again, and I'm sure glad I did!

I take my hat of for the creators and team of SFI for putting together such an amazing platform with so many ways for their affiliates to motivate and inspire others to be part of this journey.

And I want to say this, my Sponsor was there to help and guide me with great support since day 1 so that was something I didn't experience with my first time.

Also really committing to work through the Launch Pad helped me within a couple of days to understand so much more than I have ever expected.

If you are a new Affiliate with SFI like me, I would really encourage you to work through all the lessons in the Launch Pad, it makes everything comes together.

You can also search on Youtube for the letters SFI and you will find a lot of experienced affiliates that shows you how and what can be done.

Go get them Tiger!

Thank you, Anita. This post is so much better worded than I would ever thought of. If you don't mind, I would like to creatively acquire it for use as a recruitment testimony. There are a lot of people out there that want to upgrade their life style, have heard or experienced horror stories about Internet businesses, or feel that there is no way they know enough to make a business such as SFI work.

Your post not only dispels all those thoughts but gives a miniature lesson in how we can make it work. Again, Thank you.

William
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1023369]I remember my first experience with SFI a couple of years ago was a bit more confusing and challenging and I regret it, but I gave up before working through everything. After that I still received motivational emails and saw other marketing aids on websites that made me curious to try again, and I'm sure glad I did! I take my hat of for the creators and team of SFI for putting together such an amazing platform with so many ways for their affiliates to motivate and inspire others to be part of this journey. And I want to say this, my Sponsor was there to help and guide me with great support since day 1 so that was something I didn't experience with my first time. Also really committing to work through the Launch Pad helped me within a couple of days to understand so much more than I have ever expected. If you are a new Affiliate with SFI like me, I would really encourage you to work through all the lessons in the Launch Pad, it makes everything comes together. You can also search on Youtube for the letters SFI and you will find a lot of experienced affiliates that shows you how and what can be done. My advice to you, don't give up. Go get them Tiger! [/quote] Welcome back! This is encouraging for my 1st time trying this SFI Adventure :dancer: Jan
Anita v. posted:

Go get them Tiger!

Welcome back!

This is encouraging for my 1st time trying this SFI Adventure

Jan
Jan G.

United States

Thank you for your comments and input everyone. I think it's basically the 21/90 structure. 21 days to get into a routine, and 90 days to make it a lifestyle.
Thank you for your comments and input everyone.
I think it's basically the 21/90 structure.
21 days to get into a routine, and 90 days to make it a lifestyle.
Anita v.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago

thanks for braving but am totally confused,,,,,,,can i able to gain BTL this month......12 days passed am only gain 587 vp,i have not enough money to purchase some product totally depend on sfi bonus.so think like us...i believe that it is only for the rich people but we
thanks for braving but am totally confused,,,,,,,can i able to gain BTL this month......12 days passed am only gain 587 vp,i have not enough money to purchase some product totally depend on sfi bonus.so think like us...i believe that it is only for the rich people but we
SUPPORT
sakeb al raj h.

Bangladesh

Posted 3 months ago

You are representative of why we never totally neglect those that are not active!
You are representative of why we never totally neglect those that are not active!
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1023572]thanks for braving but am totally confused,,,,,,,can i able to gain BTL this month......12 days passed am only gain 587 vp,i have not enough money to purchase some product totally depend on sfi bonus.so think like us...i believe that it is only for the rich people but we [/quote] Start with your social media profiles and share your EZ challenge links that you win by playing Zackjack / Grand Poker. Also, start a free blog where you can post products from Triple Clicks with the SFI Toolbox on each procucts page. If you create a blog post with a specific product, you can use the debugger for Facebook to make your post show the product pictures, if it doesn't show it the first time you try to post it. You can find the debugger here: [url=https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/]https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/[/url] Also work through this lessons for more marketing methods: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=82
sakeb al raj h. posted:

Start with your social media profiles and share your EZ challenge links that you win by playing Zackjack / Grand Poker.
Also, start a free blog where you can post products from Triple Clicks with the SFI Toolbox on each procucts page.

If you create a blog post with a specific product, you can use the debugger for Facebook to make your post show the product pictures, if it doesn't show it the first time you try to post it.

You can find the debugger here: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

Also work through this lessons for more marketing methods:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=82
Anita v.

South Africa

| Edit settings