Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Follow this part of Top Earners to Your Success

Posted 3 months ago

Ever wondered how the SFI Top earners achieved such great results.? Believe it or not, it is not a secret, if you do what they did, and the fact is you can, and to be successful in this industry you must. You can achieve successful results too. How did they do it? . Here it is, they used SFI Proven Systems consistently, day after day, week after week, month after month no matter what. • They Leverage and Use Proven Systems, • They did the things they know they must do, daily! • They show up and fulfill their commitments • They maintain the failure is not an option attitude! • They remained disciplined and achieved the results they desired! Guess WHAT? If they can do it as so many have, you can do it too. Here is your chance to acquire a Proven Successful System that will propel you to the success you desire. Click on https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ for complete Details! Success leaves clues, follow in the footsteps of Giants
Ever wondered how the SFI Top earners achieved such great results.?

Believe it or not, it is not a secret, if you do what they did,
and the fact is you can, and to be successful in this industry
you must. You can achieve successful results too.

How did they do it? .
Here it is, they used SFI Proven Systems consistently, day after
day, week after week, month after month no matter what.
• They Leverage and Use Proven Systems,
• They did the things they know they must do, daily!
• They show up and fulfill their commitments
• They maintain the failure is not an option attitude!
• They remained disciplined and achieved the results they desired!
Guess WHAT?
If they can do it as so many have, you can do it too.
Here is your chance to acquire a Proven Successful
System that will propel you to the success you desire.

Click on www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ for complete Details!
Success leaves clues, follow in the footsteps of Giants

33x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Uche, please understand that each individual is an independent human being. They are many factors to observe - before they invest. Their business is merely bound to their individual possiblities. This said - one can do it and others won't do it. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hello Uche,
please understand that each individual is an independent human being.
They are many factors to observe - before they invest.
Their business is merely bound to their individual possiblities.

This said - one can do it and others won't do it.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
3x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Respectfully, you ask, "How did they do it?" and then give a set of broad generalities and characteristics. I appreciate that you give a set of good qualities for a person to have, but things like "showing up" is NOT a "how to". If I am teaching someone how to catch a fish, telling them to show up at the river is NOT teaching them how to catch a fish. It is putting them in the right place, but no more. Just food for thought. Great qualities on mindset!
Respectfully, you ask, "How did they do it?" and then give a set of broad generalities and characteristics. I appreciate that you give a set of good qualities for a person to have, but things like "showing up" is NOT a "how to".

If I am teaching someone how to catch a fish, telling them to show up at the river is NOT teaching them how to catch a fish. It is putting them in the right place, but no more.

Just food for thought. Great qualities on mindset!

219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

That is on point Uche, it all starts at Launch Pad. Thank you and all the best to your success.
That is on point Uche, it all starts at Launch Pad. Thank you and all the best to your success.
Katrina D.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago

Hello all No accidental success. Being persevered with clear goals and objectives, learning the knowledge of the subject matter, engaging and engaging with others, and being interested in something that is being considered, using expert experiences in that particular subject, and most importantly creating a burning passion in Achieving the goals that are considered is likely to succeed. Your comments on my dear professors in the first three posts are absolutely awesome. I agree that each person has unique characteristics, and this difference in his characteristics clearly suggests that one can not expect that, because someone is successful, others have to The same thing to be successful. I am happy to be loved by you and acquainted with the excellent content of the great people. Good luck always.
Hello all
No accidental success.
Being persevered with clear goals and objectives, learning the knowledge of the subject matter, engaging and engaging with others, and being interested in something that is being considered, using expert experiences in that particular subject, and most importantly creating a burning passion in Achieving the goals that are considered is likely to succeed.
Your comments on my dear professors in the first three posts are absolutely awesome. I agree that each person has unique characteristics, and this difference in his characteristics clearly suggests that one can not expect that, because someone is successful, others have to The same thing to be successful.
I am happy to be loved by you and acquainted with the excellent content of the great people.
Good luck always.

Posted 3 months ago

Greetings Uche, I love your post! I see you are talking about financial success, not success in general. With that in mind, the best place for the 'average Joe,' with limited resources, to find success is SFI. SFI has provided a step by step road map that shows the way. The following is a little taste: "There are no shortcuts to success in SFI or elsewhere. You have to do the work. When you are starting out or when you are advancing, you must pay close attention to what is in the SFI training. Do not be enticed by others to add on additional affiliate businesses of any kind. Put all of your attention and effort into building your SFI business. Obey the rules for advertising SFI and TC. Do not embellish the opportunity, nor give specific amounts of income...." https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215994 The only way to fail at SFI is to Quit. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. -Vince Lombardi
Greetings Uche, I love your post! I see you are talking about financial success, not success in general. With that in mind, the best place for the 'average Joe,' with limited resources, to find success is SFI. SFI has provided a step by step road map that shows the way. The following is a little taste:

"There are no shortcuts to success in SFI or elsewhere. You have to do the work. When you are starting out or when you are advancing, you must pay close attention to what is in the SFI training. Do not be enticed by others to add on additional affiliate businesses of any kind. Put all of your attention and effort into building your SFI business. Obey the rules for advertising SFI and TC. Do not embellish the opportunity, nor give specific amounts of income...."
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215994 The only way to fail at SFI is to Quit.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vince Lombardi
SUPPORT
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Better is a food served and eaten with the cook than one left on the table for you to serve and eat all alone! Thank you for these lines and they are the food you shared with us affiliates....
Better is a food served and eaten with the cook than one left on the table for you to serve
and eat all alone! Thank you for these lines and they are the food you shared with us affiliates....
Akec M.

Uganda

Posted 3 months ago

Mr uche that is great business inspiring thought of ideal if i may say but the truth is that every individual has his or her capability of extend to go so also ideal of individual in business growth also varies , since various marketing tools has been put in place by sfi then very individual will grow according to his or her Strength with those tools this is just a food for thought.
Mr uche that is great business inspiring thought of ideal if i may say but the truth is that every individual has his or her capability of extend to go so also ideal of individual in business growth also varies , since various marketing tools has been put in place by sfi then very individual will grow according to his or her Strength with those tools this is just a food for thought.
Steven O.

Nigeria

Liked by Kristina K. Uche .

Posted 3 months ago

Uche you are right. The Lunch Pad lessons that is the Genesis.
Uche you are right. The Lunch Pad lessons that is the Genesis.
Tom T.

Nigeria

Liked by Uche .

Posted 3 months ago

Great piece
Great piece
SUPPORT
John-David E.

Nigeria

Liked by Uche .

| Edit settings