Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Opti-Build?

Posted 23 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1202321]Yes Jimmy, there are several difficulties with Opti-Build. :eyes: The major problem is that if you are not a Designated Diamond (one of your Sponsors five highest Rank Team Leaders), not only will you not [b]receive[/b] any new Team Members from Opti-Build (OB), BUT [b] OB will also not process (assign) any of your POAs (Personal Originated Affiliates)![/b] :warning: If you are fortunate enough to qualify for Designated Diamond (DD) status, you have NO Control over which POA is assigned to which of your Downline DD. You can not match-up POAs and PSAs or Downline based on their nationally, language, or culture. :warning: OB locks you into passing along either 50% or 100% of your POAs for assignment, [b]for a full month[/b] -- in advance. :warning: OB [b]instantly[/b] assigns your POAs, before you know anything about them such as "Will they ever log in to SFI?" or "Have they given a valid email address?" :warning: Sorry if this seems totally negative, but... I assert that you really must be too busy to do Manual "Reassignments" to[b] Optin-to-Build[/b] your Downline. :sleeping: Best Wishes, Stephen :imp: [/quote] From what I understood about OB, it is like building your organization with SFI at the helm. It's an ultimate team effort actually from up down to you - from the leaders up the ladder of your organization to your ladder and down. SFI would basically flood your organization, once chosen as DD, of PSAs. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved. And you, being on top of this, would definitely be the end beneficiary of (shall we say, massive) shares from collective effort everyone put in the EP monthly. To everyone's success, Rolly [img]https://i.imgur.com/FbVbAS2.jpg[/img]
Stephen D. posted:
Yes Jimmy, there are several difficulties with Opti-Build.

The major problem is that if you are not a Designated Diamond (one of your Sponsors five highest Rank Team Leaders), not only will you not receive any new Team Members from Opti-Build (OB), BUT OB will also not process (assign) any of your POAs (Personal Originated Affiliates)!

If you are fortunate enough to qualify for Designated Diamond (DD) status, you have NO Control over which POA is assigned to which of your Downline DD. You can not match-up POAs and PSAs or Downline based on their nationally, language, or culture.

OB locks you into passing along either 50% or 100% of your POAs for assignment, for a full month -- in advance.

OB instantly assigns your POAs, before you know anything about them such as "Will they ever log in to SFI?" or "Have they given a valid email address?"

Sorry if this seems totally negative, but...

I assert that you really must be too busy to do Manual "Reassignments" to Optin-to-Build your Downline.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

From what I understood about OB, it is like building your organization with SFI at the helm. It's an ultimate team effort actually from up down to you - from the leaders up the ladder of your organization to your ladder and down. SFI would basically flood your organization, once chosen as DD, of PSAs. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved. And you, being on top of this, would definitely be the end beneficiary of (shall we say, massive) shares from collective effort everyone put in the EP monthly.

To everyone's success,
Rolly

Rolando S.

Philippines

Posted 23 days ago

There is nothing negetive about Opti-build. Your team is set up as per the diamond plan. Details are here; https://news.sfimg.com/2017/03/6/introducing-opti-build/ [img]http://www.dgreetings.com/newimages/all-the-best/all-the-best-01.jpg[/img]
There is nothing negetive about Opti-build. Your team is set up as per the diamond plan. Details are here;
news.sfimg.com/2017/03/6/introducing-opti-build/

2x SUPPORT

Liked by Jimmy B. Marilyn C.

Posted 23 days ago

Okay, Jimmy. Here is my two cents worth. I have left Opti-Build. Not because it doesn't work, because it does do what it says it will do. It is designed as a hands off team building model. And it does this very well as long as everyone that you wish to help has committed to and has become a Designated Diamond. Also it works only if everyone in your upline has also committed to the system and is actively marketing to build their teams. The one problem with everyone's answers is that a very important tool has been completely ignored by each. I am speaking here of the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoop]SFI Co-op Manager[/url] - [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoop]https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoop[/url] The [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoop]SFI Co-op Manager[/url] is a way for you be sure everyone on your team is receiving new PSAs by way of your own marketing efforts. Unfortunately the two systems collide as they attempt to do basically the same thing. One system (Opti-build) works automatically and the other (Co-op Manager) works manually (a [b]hands on[/b] business model). By using this very powerful tool I am able to assign shares to any deserving affiliate on my entire team, some of whom may not be a Designated Diamond. I have also begun an incentive program giving free shares (some worth between 14 and 30 new PSAs per month, and more) to Team Leaders. Therefore adding encouragement for them to begin building their own teams even though. in some cases, they are not Designated Diamond. In other words it is [b]my[/b] decision how I am building my team [b]not[/b] a computer algorithm. Hope this helps. :alien:
Okay, Jimmy. Here is my two cents worth.

I have left Opti-Build. Not because it doesn't work, because it does do what it says it will do. It is designed as a hands off team building model. And it does this very well as long as everyone that you wish to help has committed to and has become a Designated Diamond. Also it works only if everyone in your upline has also committed to the system and is actively marketing to build their teams.

The one problem with everyone's answers is that a very important tool has been completely ignored by each. I am speaking here of the SFI Co-op Manager - https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoop

The SFI Co-op Manager is a way for you be sure everyone on your team is receiving new PSAs by way of your own marketing efforts. Unfortunately the two systems collide as they attempt to do basically the same thing. One system (Opti-build) works automatically and the other (Co-op Manager) works manually (a hands on business model).

By using this very powerful tool I am able to assign shares to any deserving affiliate on my entire team, some of whom may not be a Designated Diamond. I have also begun an incentive program giving free shares (some worth between 14 and 30 new PSAs per month, and more) to Team Leaders. Therefore adding encouragement for them to begin building their own teams even though. in some cases, they are not Designated Diamond.

In other words it is my decision how I am building my team not a computer algorithm.

Hope this helps.
Thomas W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

Hello Jimmy, thank you for your wonderful question. I have learned a lot about Opti-Build. Thanks to all SFI'ers friends for their invaluable responses! :revolving_hearts:
Hello Jimmy, thank you for your wonderful question. I have learned a lot about Opti-Build.
Thanks to all SFI'ers friends for their invaluable responses!
4x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Liked by Stephen D. Jimmy B.

Posted 23 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1202349][quote=1202321]Yes Jimmy, there are several difficulties with Opti-Build. :eyes: The major problem is that if you are not a Designated Diamond (one of your Sponsors five highest Rank Team Leaders), not only will you not [b]receive[/b] any new Team Members from Opti-Build (OB), BUT [b] OB will also not process (assign) any of your POAs (Personal Originated Affiliates)![/b] :warning: If you are fortunate enough to qualify for Designated Diamond (DD) status, you have NO Control over which POA is assigned to which of your Downline DD. You can not match-up POAs and PSAs or Downline based on their nationally, language, or culture. :warning: OB locks you into passing along either 50% or 100% of your POAs for assignment, [b]for a full month[/b] -- in advance. :warning: OB [b]instantly[/b] assigns your POAs, before you know anything about them such as "Will they ever log in to SFI?" or "Have they given a valid email address?" :warning: Sorry if this seems totally negative, but... I assert that you really must be too busy to do Manual "Reassignments" to[b] Optin-to-Build[/b] your Downline. :sleeping: Best Wishes, Stephen :imp: [/quote] From what I understood about OB, it is like building your organization with[b] SFI at the helm[/b]. It's an ultimate[b] team effort[/b] actually from up down to you - from the leaders up the ladder of your organization to your ladder and down. SFI would basically flood your organization, once chosen as DD, of PSAs. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved. And you, being on top of this, would definitely be the end beneficiary of (shall we say, massive) shares from collective effort everyone put in the EP monthly. To everyone's success, Rolly [img]https://i.imgur.com/FbVbAS2.jpg[/img] [/quote] Sadly, Opti-Build (OB) is not a Team, nor is "SFI at the helm". Opti-Build is only 'artificial intelligence' and remember that 'If it is Artificial, it is not Intelligence'. 1.) OB does not [b]take your POAs and assign them to your DDs[/b] -- if [b]you[/b] are not a DD yourself.[b]( OB completely ignores your explicate monthly Optin and Team Leader status -- if you are not one of your Sponsor`s top-5 Team Leaders.)[/b] 2.) OB does not check that your POA has a valid email address, before assigning them to one of your DDs. 3.) OB does not check the nationally nor language of either your POA or their recipient DD. 4.) OB does not check to see if the POA has earned any VP, before assigning them to your DD. 5.) OB does not let you adapt to changing circumstances during the month. 6.) OB does not understand people or changing circumstances. Would you not do most, if not all of these actions, if you were at the helm? :question: Stephen :worried:
Rolando S. posted:
Stephen D. posted:
Yes Jimmy, there are several difficulties with Opti-Build.

The major problem is that if you are not a Designated Diamond (one of your Sponsors five highest Rank Team Leaders), not only will you not receive any new Team Members from Opti-Build (OB), BUT OB will also not process (assign) any of your POAs (Personal Originated Affiliates)!

If you are fortunate enough to qualify for Designated Diamond (DD) status, you have NO Control over which POA is assigned to which of your Downline DD. You can not match-up POAs and PSAs or Downline based on their nationally, language, or culture.

OB locks you into passing along either 50% or 100% of your POAs for assignment, for a full month -- in advance.

OB instantly assigns your POAs, before you know anything about them such as "Will they ever log in to SFI?" or "Have they given a valid email address?"

Sorry if this seems totally negative, but...

I assert that you really must be too busy to do Manual "Reassignments" to Optin-to-Build your Downline.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

From what I understood about OB, it is like building your organization with SFI at the helm. It's an ultimate team effort actually from up down to you - from the leaders up the ladder of your organization to your ladder and down. SFI would basically flood your organization, once chosen as DD, of PSAs. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved. And you, being on top of this, would definitely be the end beneficiary of (shall we say, massive) shares from collective effort everyone put in the EP monthly.

To everyone's success,
Rolly

Sadly, Opti-Build (OB) is not a Team, nor is "SFI at the helm". Opti-Build is only 'artificial intelligence' and remember that 'If it is Artificial, it is not Intelligence'.

1.) OB does not take your POAs and assign them to your DDs -- if you are not a DD yourself.( OB completely ignores your explicate monthly Optin and Team Leader status -- if you are not one of your Sponsor`s top-5 Team Leaders.)

2.) OB does not check that your POA has a valid email address, before assigning them to one of your DDs.

3.) OB does not check the nationally nor language of either your POA or their recipient DD.

4.) OB does not check to see if the POA has earned any VP, before assigning them to your DD.

5.) OB does not let you adapt to changing circumstances during the month.

6.) OB does not understand people or changing circumstances.

Would you not do most, if not all of these actions, if you were at the helm?

Stephen

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings