Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Exchange-rates of Rewardical-Tokens (RT) for VersaPoints

Posted 20 days ago, edited 20 days ago More by Stephen D.

I just Won 40-Rewardical Tokens (RT) from the Daily Grand draws. This pushed my accumulation up to a total of 90-RT -and- apparently enables me to Purchase the standard Single "TCredit" Package for a super-low cost of only 77-RT. https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange We presently can get [b]102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP in Exchange for 77-Rewardicals[/b]. :eyes: After 'conversion' of the 1-TCredit to 1-VP (plus 5-or-10-MRP), the 'math' becomes: [b]103[/b]/77 = [b]1.338[/b] VP/RT THIS exchange-rate is[b] much better[/b] than exchanging RT directly for VP: 1/3-VP for each RT. (30/90:VP/RT) :memo: Apparently, Patience and a Strategy of 'delayed gratification' are very rewarding. :chart_with_upwards_trend: Best Wishes, Stephen
I just Won 40-Rewardical Tokens (RT) from the Daily Grand draws. This pushed my accumulation up to a total of 90-RT -and- apparently enables me to Purchase the standard Single "TCredit" Package for a super-low cost of only 77-RT.
www.rewardical.com/Exchange

We presently can get 102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP in Exchange for 77-Rewardicals.

After 'conversion' of the 1-TCredit to 1-VP (plus 5-or-10-MRP), the 'math' becomes: 103/77 = 1.338 VP/RT

THIS exchange-rate is much better than exchanging RT directly for VP: 1/3-VP for each RT. (30/90:VP/RT)

Apparently, Patience and a Strategy of 'delayed gratification' are very rewarding.

Best Wishes,
Stephen
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

Hi Stephen! Nice and useful thread! It's obvious that there are many ways to get benefits out of Rewardicals ! Thanks for sharing! Best regards !
Hi Stephen!

Nice and useful thread! It's obvious that there are many ways to get benefits out of Rewardicals !

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards !
194x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 20 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Stephen, So redeeming 77 RTs for one Tcredit gives 102 VPs and MRPs as well? Well, this is good news, redeeming for TCredits is four times better than redeeming for VPs (75 RTs could only be redeemed for 25 VPs). Thanks for sharing.
Hi Stephen,
So redeeming 77 RTs for one Tcredit gives 102 VPs and MRPs as well?
Well, this is good news, redeeming for TCredits is four times better than
redeeming for VPs (75 RTs could only be redeemed for 25 VPs).
Thanks for sharing.
6x SUPPORT
Pascual d.

Philippines

[quote=1207762]Hi Stephen, So redeeming 77 RTs for one Tcredit gives 102 VPs and MRPs as well? Well, this is good news, redeeming for TCredits is ([b]OVER[/b]) four times better than redeeming (directly) for VPs (75 RTs could only be redeemed for 25 VPs). Thanks for sharing. [/quote] :thumbsup: Then when you 'convert' your TCredit into 1-VP at EZ or PB, you get 5-or-10 MRP [b]and[/b] a Chance to Win something too.
Pascual d. posted:
Hi Stephen,
So redeeming 77 RTs for one Tcredit gives 102 VPs and MRPs as well?
Well, this is good news, redeeming for TCredits is (OVER) four times better than
redeeming (directly) for VPs (75 RTs could only be redeemed for 25 VPs).
Thanks for sharing.

Then when you 'convert' your TCredit into 1-VP at EZ or PB, you get 5-or-10 MRP and a Chance to Win something too.

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

Really Mr.Stephen? I want to preserve my Rewardical for future purposes,but maybe i'm gonna try your tip. Just 1 TCredit for now.lol Anyways,thanks for sharing Mr. Stephen! Best regards!
Really Mr.Stephen? I want to preserve my Rewardical for future purposes,but maybe i'm gonna try your tip. Just 1 TCredit for now.lol
Anyways,thanks for sharing Mr. Stephen!

Best regards!
4x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 20 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1207803]Really Mr.Stephen? I want to preserve my Rewardical for future purposes,but maybe i'm gonna try your tip. Just 1 TCredit for now.lol Anyways,thanks for sharing Mr. Stephen! Best regards![/quote] RT appears to be more than Twice as powerful (number wise) as MRP. Exchanging 77-RT buys the same TCredit package as 150-MRP.
Marilyn C. posted:
Really Mr.Stephen? I want to preserve my Rewardical for future purposes,but maybe i'm gonna try your tip. Just 1 TCredit for now.lol
Anyways,thanks for sharing Mr. Stephen!

Best regards!

RT appears to be more than Twice as powerful (number wise) as MRP.
Exchanging 77-RT buys the same TCredit package as 150-MRP.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

Mr.Stephen,i already received the 1 TCredit,but there is no VPs, I've refresh my browser too,but still no VPs. What happened?
Mr.Stephen,i already received the 1 TCredit,but there is no VPs, I've refresh my browser too,but still no VPs. What happened?
4x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 20 days ago, edited 20 days ago More by Richard R. 1 Reply

Stephen, Thanks for crunching the numbers. It sounded great, so I redeemed 77 for the 1 TCredit. Apparently you don't get the VP or MRP you would if you actually purchased it. My ledgers were all refreshed but all I got was the TCredit - no VP or MRP. Any thoughts?
Stephen,

Thanks for crunching the numbers. It sounded great, so I redeemed 77 for the 1 TCredit.

Apparently you don't get the VP or MRP you would if you actually purchased it. My ledgers were all refreshed but all I got was the TCredit - no VP or MRP.

Any thoughts?
2x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

[quote=1207814]Mr.Stephen,i already received the 1 TCredit,but there is no VPs, I've refresh my browser too,but still no VPs. What happened? [/quote] Sadly, Maybe the great deal was too-good. :worried: I did NOT "Checkout" to purchase the TCredit ('package' ??) yet -- I do not want more VP --TODAY. :x: 1.) When I followed the links, I was taken to what looked like the normal "Mighty TCredits" page: https://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits 2.) I [b]ASSUMED[/b] that if I proceeded further, to buy "A Single Credit" -- without choosing Auto-Delivery -- I would get the [b]normal[/b] Pack (package of 102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP) -and- be able to Pay with 77-RT or 150-MRP or $1.99. OTHER Forum Readers are urged to share Your Own experience with Exchanging RT for TCredit -- with the Forum. https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange :eyes:
Marilyn C. posted:

Sadly, Maybe the great deal was too-good.

I did NOT "Checkout" to purchase the TCredit ('package' ??) yet -- I do not want more VP --TODAY.

1.) When I followed the links, I was taken to what looked like the normal "Mighty TCredits" page: www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits

2.) I ASSUMED that if I proceeded further, to buy "A Single Credit" -- without choosing Auto-Delivery -- I would get the normal Pack (package of 102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP) -and- be able to Pay with 77-RT or 150-MRP or $1.99.

OTHER Forum Readers are urged to share Your Own experience with Exchanging RT for TCredit -- with the Forum.
www.rewardical.com/Exchange

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago More by Marilyn C.

Lol :sparkles: Mr. Stephen,it's ok. I understand,maybe you just mistaken. But no more 1000 Rewardical for me,,, haha just kidding!
Lol
Mr. Stephen,it's ok. I understand,maybe you just mistaken. But no more 1000 Rewardical for me,,, haha just kidding!

4x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 20 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1207874]Stephen, Thanks for crunching the numbers. It sounded great, so I redeemed 77 for the 1 TCredit. Apparently you don't get the VP or MRP you would if you actually purchased it. My ledgers were all refreshed but all I got was the TCredit - no VP or MRP. Any thoughts?[/quote] Sadly, Richard I apparently made a critical but wrong Assumption; the TCredit option did look too good to be true when compared to the VP exchange rate. Were you offered a Choice of Payment-Methods such as when choosing to pay with 150-MRP or $1.99?
Richard R. posted:
Stephen,

Thanks for crunching the numbers. It sounded great, so I redeemed 77 for the 1 TCredit.

Apparently you don't get the VP or MRP you would if you actually purchased it. My ledgers were all refreshed but all I got was the TCredit - no VP or MRP.

Any thoughts?

Sadly, Richard I apparently made a critical but wrong Assumption; the TCredit option did look too good to be true when compared to the VP exchange rate.

Were you offered a Choice of Payment-Methods such as when choosing to pay with 150-MRP or $1.99?
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago More by Richard R.

No payment choice was offered. When you elect to redeem Rewardical Tokens it all takes place within the RT space. You select what you are redeeming the tokens for, then a new window pops up that asks you to confirm or cancel the transaction. If you select confirm, as I did, the tokens are redeemed for the item you selected. Simple. Easy peasy! It would have been awesome if we were awarded the VP and MRP as if it were an actual purchase. Cheers, Rich Richardson
No payment choice was offered. When you elect to redeem Rewardical Tokens it all takes place within the RT space. You select what you are redeeming the tokens for, then a new window pops up that asks you to confirm or cancel the transaction. If you select confirm, as I did, the tokens are redeemed for the item you selected. Simple. Easy peasy! It would have been awesome if we were awarded the VP and MRP as if it were an actual purchase.

Cheers,
Rich Richardson
2x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

| Edit settings