Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can I be a team leader without active PSAs

Posted 19 days ago

Yes. And you are already a BTL.
Yes. And you are already a BTL.
njuguna K.

Kenya

Posted 19 days ago More by Lise B.

[quote=1209300]Thank you but still believe that active PSAs are needful for my growth and makes me a real team leader with joy and dream fulfiled[/quote] In that case, go out there and recruit. Put out a lot of ads. You already know what to do......what you need. Do it ! You just wrote the answer yourself. Now you only need to get into action. I would recommend Napoleon Hills "Think and Grow Rich", if you're into some extra reading. And remember; this is a business that doesn't succeed over night. Give yourself time. Best regards Lise
Nkechi N. posted:
Thank you but still believe that active PSAs are needful for my growth and makes me a real team leader with joy and dream fulfiled

In that case, go out there and recruit. Put out a lot of ads. You already know what to do......what you need. Do it !
You just wrote the answer yourself. Now you only need to get into action.

I would recommend Napoleon Hills "Think and Grow Rich", if you're into some extra reading.

And remember; this is a business that doesn't succeed over night. Give yourself time.

Best regards
Lise
36x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Posted 19 days ago

Your question to me got a deep reasoning and a careful consideration of the position or your point of view. First, to become a bronze Team leader, you only need to recruit five (5) PSA which are not necessarily needed to be active and couple with you meeting the VersaPoints for the level. The real question arise hen you need to move up the ladder, then you need to be a good team leader by ensuring you motivate your team to be active and encourage the workers and mover among them. To be to be a good and real team leader you need to have active team members that you constantly monitor and give needed support daily to. It doesn't matter if it just one for now but that the person is there to constantly put you on your toes to do more for yourself and them. Another thing that make you a team leader is how supportive are you in guiding them to benefits, resources that make your team a solid and strong. It doesn't have to be in term of monetary value only but are you available also for your team when they seek you. I can liken what is happening in SFI to one of my people proverb which says " some got a head but no cap and some hot a cap but doesn't fit their head'. I know many of my a2a friends who are complaining of not get the right support(not financial) from their sponsor (upline) and those sponsor it no active PSA. What I tell those a2a is you got a friend to guide you continue to be active, because you are here for yourself and not should limit you. My humble contribution Kolade Okuwa
Your question to me got a deep reasoning and a careful consideration of the position or your point of view. First, to become a bronze Team leader, you only need to recruit five (5) PSA which are not necessarily needed to be active and couple with you meeting the VersaPoints for the level. The real question arise hen you need to move up the ladder, then you need to be a good team leader by ensuring you motivate your team to be active and encourage the workers and mover among them.
To be to be a good and real team leader you need to have active team members that you constantly monitor and give needed support daily to. It doesn't matter if it just one for now but that the person is there to constantly put you on your toes to do more for yourself and them.

Another thing that make you a team leader is how supportive are you in guiding them to benefits, resources that make your team a solid and strong. It doesn't have to be in term of monetary value only but are you available also for your team when they seek you.
I can liken what is happening in SFI to one of my people proverb which says " some got a head but no cap and some hot a cap but doesn't fit their head'. I know many of my a2a friends who are complaining of not get the right support(not financial) from their sponsor (upline) and those sponsor it no active PSA. What I tell those a2a is you got a friend to guide you continue to be active, because you are here for yourself and not should limit you.

My humble contribution
Kolade Okuwa
SUPPORT

Posted 19 days ago

YES! Even when you are just starting you can lead by setting the example of what you want your future PSAs & CSAs to do! [b]A BIG part of SFI is duplication![/b] When a new PSA becomes part of your SFI Team you can help them get started on the right foot by telling them what YOU do! When you explain or answer questions by showing them what YOU do, and backing that explanation up with actions you create a path to success for both, your Affiliates and YOU! As someone once kind of said [b]"be what you want to see in... YOUR SFI Team"![/b]
YES!

Even when you are just starting you can lead by setting the example of what you want your future PSAs & CSAs to do!

A BIG part of SFI is duplication!

When a new PSA becomes part of your SFI Team you can help them get started on the right foot by telling them what YOU do! When you explain or answer questions by showing them what YOU do, and backing that explanation up with actions you create a path to success for both, your Affiliates and YOU!

As someone once kind of said "be what you want to see in... YOUR SFI Team"!
Steve L.

United States

Posted 19 days ago

[quote=1209300]Thank you but still believe that active PSAs are needful for my growth and makes me a real team leader with joy and dream fulfiled[/quote] You are 100% correct when it comes to needing active PSA's. You could and should advertise for them for free anywhere in the world. Just google free places to advertise your business and you'll find there are 1000's of them. Ignore anything that says AD next to them as they have paid money to be at the top of the page, which probably means they want some from you. Read everything written by Tommie K in this regard as he is the undisputed master at the free ad game and his posts are very motivational. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?sfiid=7605124 If you have spare money do a search on TripleClicks for PSA's. There are several businesses that will supply you with SFI signups, but you need to be very aware that all SFI signups are not created equal. You might strike it lucky on the first group of PSA's you buy, but you might not - it is very much a numbers game. There are undoubtably people out there who would be happy to have you working with them, but unfortunately, you have to keep looking until you find them. So my last piece of advice has got to be "keep on keeping on!"
Nkechi N. posted:
Thank you but still believe that active PSAs are needful for my growth and makes me a real team leader with joy and dream fulfiled

You are 100% correct when it comes to needing active PSA's. You could and should advertise for them for free anywhere in the world. Just google free places to advertise your business and you'll find there are 1000's of them. Ignore anything that says AD next to them as they have paid money to be at the top of the page, which probably means they want some from you.

Read everything written by Tommie K in this regard as he is the undisputed master at the free ad game and his posts are very motivational. www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?sfiid=7605124

If you have spare money do a search on TripleClicks for PSA's. There are several businesses that will supply you with SFI signups, but you need to be very aware that all SFI signups are not created equal. You might strike it lucky on the first group of PSA's you buy, but you might not - it is very much a numbers game. There are undoubtably people out there who would be happy to have you working with them, but unfortunately, you have to keep looking until you find them.

So my last piece of advice has got to be "keep on keeping on!"

Phill R.

United Kingdom

Posted 19 days ago

Honestly, everyone need few focus and active PSAs to be a true leader, otherwise who are you leading. But since we can't force any PSAs to be active we just try as much as possible to encourage those that are still in doubt as regards the long term benefits we stand if we remain consistent in this system. I can understand how you feel, especially when you are doing your beat but all seem not to be working according to plan, the good news is that, in a matter of time your own right PSAs would show up and you will rise beyond just BTL. Please keep the spirit high and remain steadfast. It is doable. All the best.
Honestly, everyone need few focus and active PSAs to be a true leader, otherwise who are you leading. But since we can't force any PSAs to be active we just try as much as possible to encourage those that are still in doubt as regards the long term benefits we stand if we remain consistent in this system.

I can understand how you feel, especially when you are doing your beat but all seem not to be working according to plan, the good news is that, in a matter of time your own right PSAs would show up and you will rise beyond just BTL. Please keep the spirit high and remain steadfast. It is doable. All the best.
Olawale O.

Nigeria

Posted 19 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1209281]Can I be a team leader without [b]active[/b] PSAs[/quote] Although you can qualify to be 'called' a BTL with [b]only[/b] 5-inactive PSAs (plus 3000-VP), without having an "[b]active[/b]" PSA you are NOT actually 'Leading a Team'. :star: Leading a Team of CSAs (not your PSAs) raises the question: 'What is your definition of a Team Leader?'. :eyes: I believe that this Thread was created, not to ask a question, but to provoke Discussion and Awareness. :thumbsup: Stephen :smiling_imp:
Nkechi N. posted:

Although you can qualify to be 'called' a BTL with only 5-inactive PSAs (plus 3000-VP), without having an "active" PSA you are NOT actually 'Leading a Team'.

Leading a Team of CSAs (not your PSAs) raises the question: 'What is your definition of a Team Leader?'.

I believe that this Thread was created, not to ask a question, but to provoke Discussion and Awareness.

Stephen

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 19 days ago More by Delmage T. 1 Reply

[quote=1209281]Can I be a team leader without active PSAs[/quote] Hi, Nkechi N. You have the title because you've met certain qualifications. With your question, you seem to be saying you don't have any active workers (PSAs), and this makes you wonder if you are a "team" leader. I would suggest that in the truest sense of the definition of the term "team leader", you will become a real team leader when you get your first working affiliate. So continue what you're doing to find those working affiliates. If what you're doing now hasn't delivered any good results, then rethink your recruiting strategy, make and apply some changes. It is a trial and error process. SW, SW, SW.
Nkechi N. posted:

Hi, Nkechi N. You have the title because you've met certain qualifications.
With your question, you seem to be saying you don't have any active workers (PSAs), and this makes you wonder if you are a "team" leader.
I would suggest that in the truest sense of the definition of the term "team leader", you will become a real team leader when you get your first working affiliate. So continue what you're doing to find those working affiliates. If what you're doing now hasn't delivered any good results, then rethink your recruiting strategy, make and apply some changes. It is a trial and error process. SW, SW, SW.
8x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1209509][quote=1209281]Can I be a team leader without active PSAs[/quote] Hi, Nkechi N. You have the title because you've met certain qualifications. With your question, you seem to be saying you don't have any active workers (PSAs), and this makes you wonder if you are a "team" leader. I would suggest that in the truest sense of the definition of the term "team leader", you will become a real team leader when you get your first working affiliate. So continue what you're doing to find those working affiliates. If what you're doing now hasn't delivered any good results, then rethink your [b]recruiting[/b] strategy, make and apply some changes. It is a trial and error process. SW, SW, SW.[/quote] Respectfully Delmage, one word in your Great Post GRABBED my attention; :worried: While adding new PSAs to your Team (via "recruiting") proportionally improves your Team, becoming an 'Awesome Sponsor' will disproportionately 'leverage' their activity. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 In mathematical terms, our target/goal is 'exponential growth' rather than 'linear growth'. SW, SW, Seek Why :eyes: Stephen
Delmage T. posted:
Nkechi N. posted:

With your question, you seem to be saying you don't have any active workers (PSAs), and this makes you wonder if you are a "team" leader.
I would suggest that in the truest sense of the definition of the term "team leader", you will become a real team leader when you get your first working affiliate. So continue what you're doing to find those working affiliates. If what you're doing now hasn't delivered any good results, then rethink your recruiting strategy, make and apply some changes. It is a trial and error process. SW, SW, SW.

Respectfully Delmage, one word in your Great Post GRABBED my attention;

While adding new PSAs to your Team (via "recruiting") proportionally improves your Team, becoming an 'Awesome Sponsor' will disproportionately 'leverage' their activity. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

In mathematical terms, our target/goal is 'exponential growth' rather than 'linear growth'.

SW, SW, Seek Why

Stephen
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 19 days ago

Up to BTL you don't need need active PSAs but to achieve above ranks active PSAs are needed.
Up to BTL you don't need need active PSAs but to achieve above ranks active PSAs are needed.
Junaid S.

Pakistan

Posted 19 days ago More by Delmage T.

[quote=1209576][quote=1209509][quote=1209281]Can I be a team leader without active PSAs[/quote] Hi, Nkechi N. You have the title because you've met certain qualifications. With your question, you seem to be saying you don't have any active workers (PSAs), and this makes you wonder if you are a "team" leader. I would suggest that in the truest sense of the definition of the term "team leader", you will become a real team leader when you get your first working affiliate. So continue what you're doing to find those working affiliates. If what you're doing now hasn't delivered any good results, then rethink your [b]recruiting[/b] strategy, make and apply some changes. It is a trial and error process. SW, SW, SW.[/quote] Respectfully Delmage, one word in your Great Post GRABBED my attention; :worried: While adding new PSAs to your Team (via "recruiting") proportionally improves your Team, becoming an 'Awesome Sponsor' will disproportionately 'leverage' their activity. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 In mathematical terms, our target/goal is 'exponential growth' rather than 'linear growth'. SW, SW, Seek Why :eyes: Stephen [/quote] Glad I could help. And really appreciate your "Great" label with which you tagged my post. I really like your SW, SW, Seek Why. Never thought of it in that way. Hope more take notice of this excellent way of expressing the SW string. Have a HT with family.
Stephen D. posted:
Delmage T. posted:
Nkechi N. posted:

Respectfully Delmage, one word in your Great Post GRABBED my attention;

While adding new PSAs to your Team (via "recruiting") proportionally improves your Team, becoming an 'Awesome Sponsor' will disproportionately 'leverage' their activity. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

In mathematical terms, our target/goal is 'exponential growth' rather than 'linear growth'.

SW, SW, Seek Why

Stephen

Glad I could help. And really appreciate your "Great" label with which you tagged my post.
I really like your SW, SW, Seek Why. Never thought of it in that way. Hope more take notice of this excellent way of expressing the SW string.

Have a HT with family.
8x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago

Nickechi, from the moment your ascendants have assigned you some descendants, you now have a network of PSA and CSa, so you are the leader. If they are active, great, start to reap the rewards, If inactive, do your part in day-to-day life, so you can soon get some asset. I have today 25PSA and 1CSA, all asleep. Command and PSAMail and CSAMail and I have no answer, I do this every two days. I hope someday somebody will return. Edson.
Nickechi, from the moment your ascendants have assigned you some descendants, you now have a network of PSA and CSa, so you are the leader.
If they are active, great, start to reap the rewards,
If inactive, do your part in day-to-day life, so you can soon get some asset.
I have today 25PSA and 1CSA, all asleep.
Command and PSAMail and CSAMail and I have no answer, I do this every two days.
I hope someday somebody will return.
Edson.
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

| Edit settings