Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia has launched!

Posted 7 months ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/yrBqk9t.jpg[/img]
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

Gery

United States

Posted 7 months ago

Hurray! Welcome localvantia.
Hurray! Welcome localvantia.
Ololade K.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago

Gery- YES!!!! This is what I've been waiting for... This is the key to the future of SFI! Thank You, -Thomas M.
Gery-

YES!!!!

This is what I've been waiting for... This is the key to the future of SFI!

Thank You,

-Thomas M.
22x SUPPORT
Thomas M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Thanks Mr.Gery. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks Mr.Gery.
2x SUPPORT
Sanela G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

Yoohoo :rocket: :tada:that's great news Mr. Gery. Thank you for the amazing news. :blush:
Yoohoo
that's great news Mr. Gery.
Thank you for the amazing news.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 7 months ago

I'm so excited! Many new opportunities in front of us all ! Thank you very much Gery!
I'm so excited!

Many new opportunities in front of us all !

Thank you very much Gery!
267x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago 1 Reply

Already did my first search, didn't find anything yet but checking all pages out. Great look and feel though. Andy Zeus Anderson
Already did my first search, didn't find anything yet but checking all pages out. Great look and feel though.

Andy Zeus Anderson
55x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Wonderful! These are exciting times and I have high hopes for merchants in my area!
Wonderful! These are exciting times and I have high hopes for merchants in my area!
6x SUPPORT
Birdie H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1229882]Already did my first search, didn't find anything yet but checking all pages out. [/quote] [i]From the announcement:[/i] Note: As this announcement is being written, there are NO merchants yet officially registered, and official registrations may only come in as a trickle for a while.
Andrew A. posted:
Already did my first search, didn't find anything yet but checking all pages out.

From the announcement:

Note: As this announcement is being written, there are NO merchants yet officially registered, and official registrations may only come in as a trickle for a while.
Gery

United States

Posted 7 months ago

Good luck, "the new rocket"!
Good luck, "the new rocket"!
2x SUPPORT
Milan S.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Thanks Mr.Gery!? It's beautiful,have high hopes for merchants in my area??? I'm proud on this job and this company,and thanks to my sponsor Sladjana Nikolic for support and help with this job! Good luck with the work Mr.Gery and thanks again for your time and consideration!???
Thanks Mr.Gery!?
It's beautiful,have high hopes for merchants in my area??? I'm proud on this job and this company,and thanks to my sponsor Sladjana Nikolic for support and help with this job!
Good luck with the work Mr.Gery and thanks again for your time and consideration!???
Predrag A.

Serbia

Posted 7 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

Everyone please [b]Note: SFI members don't need to register to LocalVantia at localvantia.com All you do is log in with your SFI ID# and Password because we are already a registered members of LocalVantia. [/b]Just letting know. Zhumagul A.
Everyone please
Note: SFI members don't need to register to LocalVantia at localvantia.com
All you do is log in with your SFI ID# and Password because we are already a registered members of LocalVantia.
Just letting know.
Zhumagul A.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

| Edit settings