Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Introducing...Rewardical!

Posted 10 months ago

That's wonderful ! It really makes me happy and proud to be an SFIer ! Thank you so much Gery !

That's wonderful !

It really makes me happy and proud to be an SFIer ! Thank you so much Gery !

Gagan N.

India

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1233527]I may be asking some silly questions, but they have come up in light of the rewardical program added later which has created these questions : 1) How does a pre-registered merchant receive his invitation code, who provides that to them and from where? Where can we see the code? 2) It is understood that the rewardicals are earned by affiliates and referred shopping members in different ways, but how is the merchant able to reward his customers directly by awarding them rewardicals? How does that work? Does he have to make them aware about the site rewardical.com via his news letters. How does it work? How does he get info from his customers, to contact them later? 3) The merchant pays localvantia sales commissions is understood, but how does this convert into rewardicals in local currency. What is the ratio? How is that calculated? On what is rewardicals awarded, the commissions set out by the merchant or the amount of purchase by the customer? 4) What should our pitch as affiliates be to a new merchant, should we be pitching for localvantia or rewardicals or both at first? What is the contact process after pre-registration by localvantia? Does it contact the merchant after we preregister them and what is actually told to them? Who actually contacts them, SFI or locavantia or which other representation? 5) Is Rewardicals called a customer loyalty program and localvantia a search engine? 6) What is our representation to the new merchant, is it plainly an affiliate trying to register a merchant to localvantia? 7) If an affiliate has pre-registered a merchant(without actually knowing him) and is unable to follow up with that merchant since he does not have the right contact or influence and if I as another affiliate in the same location has the right contact and resources to follow up and influence the same merchant although I have not pre-registered him, how would that work? Obviously SFI would consider the first affiliates pre-registration, how would this logjam be solved? This was the very reason I was skeptical to actually go thru the pre-registration process earlier before localvantia was launched since it may create this situation. They maybe silly questions, but will greatly help in clarifying my doubts and helping me move forward.[/quote] Hi Brian, We put out two major and lengthly announcements in the last ten days on Localvantia and Rewardicals. In it, we provided highly detailed information on how the whole process works. Indeed, virtually everything you've asked was covered. Please review these articles and then let us know what remaining questions you have. P.S. Yes, Rewardical is considered a loyalty program...and Localvantia a search engine of local businesses participating in the Rewardical loyalty program.
Brian Mario F. posted:
I may be asking some silly questions, but they have come up in light of the rewardical program added later which has created these questions :
1) How does a pre-registered merchant receive his invitation code, who provides that to them and from where? Where can we see the code?
2) It is understood that the rewardicals are earned by affiliates and referred shopping members in different ways, but how is the merchant able to reward his customers directly by awarding them rewardicals? How does that work? Does he have to make them aware about the site rewardical.com via his news letters. How does it work? How does he get info from his customers, to contact them later?
3) The merchant pays localvantia sales commissions is understood, but how does this convert into rewardicals in local currency. What is the ratio? How is that calculated? On what is rewardicals awarded, the commissions set out by the merchant or the amount of purchase by the customer?
4) What should our pitch as affiliates be to a new merchant, should we be pitching for localvantia or rewardicals or both at first? What is the contact process after pre-registration by localvantia? Does it contact the merchant after we preregister them and what is actually told to them? Who actually contacts them, SFI or locavantia or which other representation?
5) Is Rewardicals called a customer loyalty program and localvantia a search engine?
6) What is our representation to the new merchant, is it plainly an affiliate trying to register a merchant to localvantia?
7) If an affiliate has pre-registered a merchant(without actually knowing him) and is unable to follow up with that merchant since he does not have the right contact or influence and if I as another affiliate in the same location has the right contact and resources to follow up and influence the same merchant although I have not pre-registered him, how would that work? Obviously SFI would consider the first affiliates pre-registration, how would this logjam be solved? This was the very reason I was skeptical to actually go thru the pre-registration process earlier before localvantia was launched since it may create this situation.
They maybe silly questions, but will greatly help in clarifying my doubts and helping me move forward.

Hi Brian,

We put out two major and lengthly announcements in the last ten days on Localvantia and Rewardicals. In it, we provided highly detailed information on how the whole process works. Indeed, virtually everything you've asked was covered. Please review these articles and then let us know what remaining questions you have.

P.S. Yes, Rewardical is considered a loyalty program...and Localvantia a search engine of local businesses participating in the Rewardical loyalty program.
Gery

United States

Posted 10 months ago

Thank you for support, mister Gary!
Thank you for support, mister Gary!
Sinisa S.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 10 months ago

Thanks I have received my own Rewadical yesterday
Thanks I have received my own Rewadical yesterday
Udoh L.

Nigeria

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 8 months ago More by paul C.

thank you mr gerry
thank you mr gerry
paul C.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

Please tell me how many rewardical I need to buy t credits? Thank you.
Please tell me how many rewardical I need to buy t credits?
Thank you.
Nechemia H.

Israel

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Metodija S.

[quote=1308242]Please tell me how many rewardical I need to buy t credits? Thank you.[/quote] 1 TCreditts = 77 Rewardical [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z9DGHe5.jpg[/img]
Nechemia H. posted:
Please tell me how many rewardical I need to buy t credits?
Thank you.

1 TCreditts = 77 Rewardical
20x SUPPORT
Metodija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

We really appreciate this great website
We really appreciate this great website

Posted 8 months ago

Hi everyone, Can someone explain to me about Local Store V.S. Online Store on Rewardical _ if you have well learnt to it?
Hi everyone,
Can someone explain to me about Local Store V.S. Online Store on Rewardical _ if you have well learnt to it?
Wayan T.

Myanmar

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1175058]Thanks a lot Mr. Gery. Have just logged in at Rewardical and received my 25 Rewardicals. This is just great![/quote] Well that's exciting. Have 1100 rewardicals. Next month I will buy a new cooker set from the list of TripleClicks superdeals to get 1000 more rewardicals. I also intend to shop at rewardical.com to get more PSA and next month I look forward to more rewardicals by adding Builder Bundle to my auto delivery!
Pascual d. posted:
Thanks a lot Mr. Gery. Have just logged in at Rewardical and received
my 25 Rewardicals. This is just great!

Well that's exciting. Have 1100 rewardicals. Next month I will buy a new cooker set from the list of TripleClicks superdeals to get 1000 more rewardicals. I also intend to shop at rewardical.com to get more PSA and next month I look forward to more rewardicals by adding Builder Bundle to my auto delivery!
Elizabeth F.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gery Jelena M.

Posted 6 months ago

dear! thank you so much for your kind advise because i don't know, how to earn rewardicals .
dear!
thank you so much for your kind advise because i don't know, how to earn rewardicals .
randrianarison o.

Madagascar

Posted 4 months ago

good
good
Chukwuebuka P.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings