SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical X-Cards are here!

Posted about 1 year ago More by prince E.

Hi Gery I thank you so much .this is real good
Hi Gery I thank you so much .this is real good
prince E.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Gery. Your ability to make sensible decisions and give good advise have endeared you to me and it shows that you have the wisdom to take this organization to the greatest height with the knowledge you've garnered over the years. Kudos.
Hi Gery. Your ability to make sensible decisions and give good advise have endeared you to me and it shows that you have the wisdom to take this organization to the greatest height with the knowledge you've garnered over the years. Kudos.
Ezekiel O.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 year ago

Many many Thanks to you
Many many Thanks to you
Md Firoz H.

Bangladesh

Liked by Kristina P.

Posted about 1 year ago

Gery is right! It will turn to spam, as most people will congratulate to gain VP!! [quote=1226507][quote=1226158]That is absolutely Fantastic. I really think it would be Awesome if we had a Congratulations Badge for Congratulating Members on our Growth Page.And would it would really great if we could get 5 Versa points for Congratulating them.[/quote] Congratulate them because they worked hard and they are your peers and part of the SFI community! Awarding people VP for congratulating someone would make the entire gesture fake and hollow. Would it mean ANYTHING to you to receive congratulations from your fellow SFI'ers if you knew the only reason they were congratulating you was for their own selfish reasons? No, there won't be any badges or points for congratulating each other.[/quote]
Gery is right! It will turn to spam, as most people will congratulate to gain VP!!

Gery posted:
Eddie D. posted:
That is absolutely Fantastic. I really think it would be Awesome if we had a Congratulations Badge for Congratulating Members on our Growth Page.And would it would really great if we could get 5 Versa points for Congratulating them.

Congratulate them because they worked hard and they are your peers and part of the SFI community! Awarding people VP for congratulating someone would make the entire gesture fake and hollow.

Would it mean ANYTHING to you to receive congratulations from your fellow SFI'ers if you knew the only reason they were congratulating you was for their own selfish reasons? No, there won't be any badges or points for congratulating each other.

Emmanuel G.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Kristina P.

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks Gery, I have ordered and already received my new cards yesterday 12/7/2017! My question is will these cards be able to be added to the gift card tracker report. ..like the TCards were? They are really nice cards and no need to put the stickers on these ones! Awesome and excited about this potentially very profitable division of SFI. Howard
Thanks Gery,
I have ordered and already received my new cards yesterday 12/7/2017! My question is will these cards be able to be added to the gift card tracker report. ..like the TCards were?

They are really nice cards and no need to put the stickers on these ones! Awesome and excited about this potentially very profitable division of SFI.

Howard
2x SUPPORT
Howard B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Kristina P.

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks to SFI.... for E365 Daily Drawing WIN 10 MRP today..... great ways to earn good easy VPs in rewardicals....
Thanks to SFI.... for E365 Daily Drawing WIN 10 MRP today..... great ways to earn good easy VPs in rewardicals....
SUPPORT
S K R.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Kristina P.

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks for this ...........waoooo
Thanks for this ...........waoooo
Mostagaosul H.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1221523][quote=1221253]Thanks love it only shipping costs high[/quote] The new Rewardical X-Cards cost $3.95 plus Shipping for a Pack of 50 which includes 48-VP and 6-MRP for the Buyer (SFI affiliate) Your X-Card recipients can register to claim their 25-Rewardicals (aka "Tokens" or "RT") and become your PRM at Rewardical and TripleClicks too. Stephen [/quote] Do you know how much shipping the Pack of 50 to Germany? Thank you.
Stephen D. posted:
Hanswathee N. posted:
Thanks love it only shipping costs high

The new Rewardical X-Cards cost $3.95 plus Shipping for a Pack of 50 which includes 48-VP and 6-MRP for the Buyer (SFI affiliate)

Your X-Card recipients can register to claim their 25-Rewardicals (aka "Tokens" or "RT") and become your PRM at Rewardical and TripleClicks too.

Stephen

Do you know how much shipping the Pack of 50 to Germany? Thank you.
10x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Ajao F.

This is perfect! Carry on Mr. Gery!
This is perfect! Carry on Mr. Gery!
SUPPORT
Ajao F.

Nigeria

| Edit settings