Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Auto delivery!

Posted about 1 year ago

Everybody thanks a lot! Now I am clear the concepts of auto delivery but a confusion and a metter I am no clear that- have any relationship auto delivery with buster clab membership? How important has to became a buster clab member?
Everybody thanks a lot! Now I am clear the concepts of auto delivery but a confusion and a metter I am no clear that- have any relationship auto delivery with buster clab membership? How important has to became a buster clab member?

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1231084]Everybody thanks a lot! Now I am clear the concepts of auto delivery but a confusion and a metter I am no clear that- [b]1.)[/b] have any relationship auto delivery with buster clab membership? [b]2.)[/b] How important has to became a buster clab member? [/quote] 1.) Quoted from the Badges Tab, Booster Club Member badge 'pop-up' (with minor editing): "Being a TripleClicks Booster Club member (BCQ) means that you have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month. :eight_spoked_asterisk: Your orders can be those set to reoccur automatically (Auto-Delivery) each month or they can just be placed manually at any time throughout the month. Any combination. :eight_spoked_asterisk: Note: Alternately, you can achieve BCQ status immediately with a minimum of 3000 VP in orders in the current month. Affiliates meeting the above requirements earn the Booster Club Member badge." [b]Auto-Delivery is not required to earn BCQ.[/b] 2.) SFI awards [b]400[/b]-Badge Quest Points (BQ-Points) each month that 'you' earn BCQ and hence the Badge. [b]BQ-Points indicate the relative "importance" that SFI Corporate management associates with earning the Badge.[/b] :white_check_mark:
Uttam S. posted:
Everybody thanks a lot! Now I am clear the concepts of auto delivery but a confusion and a metter I am no clear that- 1.) have any relationship auto delivery with buster clab membership? 2.) How important has to became a buster clab member?

1.) Quoted from the Badges Tab, Booster Club Member badge 'pop-up' (with minor editing):
"Being a TripleClicks Booster Club member (BCQ) means that you have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month.

Your orders can be those set to reoccur automatically (Auto-Delivery) each month or they can just be placed manually at any time throughout the month. Any combination.

Note: Alternately, you can achieve BCQ status immediately with a minimum of 3000 VP in orders in the current month.

Affiliates meeting the above requirements earn the Booster Club Member badge."

Auto-Delivery is not required to earn BCQ.

2.) SFI awards 400-Badge Quest Points (BQ-Points) each month that 'you' earn BCQ and hence the Badge. BQ-Points indicate the relative "importance" that SFI Corporate management associates with earning the Badge.
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

| Edit settings