SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia Invitation Letter now available in multiple languages

Posted about 1 year ago

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-multiple-languages/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-multiple-languages/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Lori

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Dear Lori , Dear All , I'm sure many will be happy . A lot of success in further work!
Dear Lori ,
Dear All ,
I'm sure many will be happy .
A lot of success in further work!
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Waoh this another great innovation. Kudos to the President Gery and the cooperates..Am so so happy but didn't find my language.
Waoh this another great innovation. Kudos to the President Gery and the cooperates..Am so so happy but didn't find my language.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

This gesture reflects the company's professionalism, bravo! It will certainly enable everyone to get better results in this program.
This gesture reflects the company's professionalism, bravo! It will certainly enable everyone to get better results in this program.
14x SUPPORT
Jelena S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Yes great Lori, continue to roll out the innovations one after the other Honestly, SFI/Triplecklicks business is getting more interesting everyday Localvantia is here for real and sure with a bang!... Even the Affiliates that has quitted will soon be back with all these great news and motivating, morale boosting policies coming in daily!
Yes great Lori,
continue to roll out the innovations one after the other
Honestly, SFI/Triplecklicks business is getting more interesting everyday
Localvantia is here for real and sure with a bang!...
Even the Affiliates that has quitted will soon be back with all these
great news and motivating, morale boosting policies coming in daily!
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Tanja K.

WOW!!!!! That was FAST!!! Thank you!!!!
WOW!!!!!

That was FAST!!!

Thank you!!!!
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,603 | Followers: 1,122 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 year ago

Wow so much great news today. Every day SFI amazes me with all the amazing new improvements, with so much of professionalism. Thank you
Wow so much great news today.
Every day SFI amazes me with all the amazing new improvements, with so much of professionalism.
Thank you
35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks Lori! for the information, You can now print out the Localvantia Merchant Invitation Letter in different languages now, Simply means you can invite anybody provided you can print out that particular language.
Thanks Lori! for the information, You can now print out the Localvantia Merchant Invitation Letter in different languages now, Simply means you can invite anybody provided you can print out that particular language.
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago

I wonder why the Russian language is not included in this list? After all, Russia is in the top ten countries of the SFI rating. In addition, a letter in Russian can be in demand in countries such as Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, etc. What can not be said about Nepal, Bosnia, Croatia and especially Italy. I read on the forum that traders from Italy will not translate a letter to read it. BUT it can be said about any traders. [Merged 2 posts for better completeness and clarity - moderator]
I wonder why the Russian language is not included in this list? After all, Russia is in the top ten countries of the SFI rating.
In addition, a letter in Russian can be in demand in countries such as Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, etc.

What can not be said about Nepal, Bosnia, Croatia and especially Italy.
I read on the forum that traders from Italy will not translate a letter to read it. BUT it can be said about any traders.

[Merged 2 posts for better completeness and clarity - moderator]
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Respectfully Ms. Lori! Thank you so much/;-? This is another a great tools to use for inviting friends for Localvantia!/;-? Again thank you so much Ms. Lori!/;-? Best regards!
Respectfully Ms. Lori!

Thank you so much/;-?
This is another a great tools to use for inviting friends for Localvantia!/;-?

Again thank you so much Ms. Lori!/;-?

Best regards!
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Lori This is very helpful to me and others Thanks and always give us more
Hello Lori
This is very helpful to me and others
Thanks and always give us more
Isaac A.

Ghana

Posted about 1 year ago More by Maree W.

Great to see the letters are available in different languages. But I have one problem. I will not be sending out my letters just yet. As I registered my store in NZ and now when I try to log into my merchant account it keeps saying bad password. I can not access it. I recorded my password when I registered. So I do not want to be made to look like a fool. When the stores I approach sign up then have the same problem. Not being able to access the back office. I have sent in a support ticket letting SFI know.
Great to see the letters are available in different languages.
But I have one problem.
I will not be sending out my letters just yet.
As I registered my store in NZ and now when I try to log into my merchant account it keeps saying bad password.
I can not access it.
I recorded my password when I registered.
So I do not want to be made to look like a fool.
When the stores I approach sign up then have the same problem.
Not being able to access the back office.
I have sent in a support ticket letting SFI know.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

| Edit settings