SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Got Rewardicals? Get some CSAs!

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/got-rewardicals-get-some-csas/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/8FkqzD8.jpg[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/got-rewardicals-get-some-csas/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

This looks like a great offer! BUT I am so used to thinking in TCredits and MRPS my mind is a bit confused trying to equate Rewardicals??? Is there a simple "exchange rate" that could help us understand the cost/value? Loving the changes in SFI, just trying to understand them all. :heart:
This looks like a great offer!
BUT

I am so used to thinking in TCredits and MRPS my mind is a bit confused trying to equate Rewardicals???

Is there a simple "exchange rate" that could help us understand the cost/value?

Loving the changes in SFI, just trying to understand them all.
11x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you Gery I already got mine. Let´s wait and see maybe there is a hidden diamond :blush:
Thank you Gery

I already got mine. Let´s wait and see maybe there is a hidden diamond

33x SUPPORT
Emina N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

That's great too! Thank you very much Gery! Best regards !
That's great too!

Thank you very much Gery!

Best regards !
312x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1242219]This looks like a great offer! BUT I am so used to thinking in TCredits and MRPS my mind is a bit confused trying to equate Rewardicals??? Is there a simple "exchange rate" that could help us understand the cost/value? [/quote] Yes, just go to the Rewardical Exchange and it shows you exactly how many Rewardicals it takes to get CSAs, TCredits, VersaPoints, etc. We'll also be adding a new page shortly that explains how redemption works and walks you through the process, though it's already extremely simple. Again, just go to the Exchange. It display how many Rewardicals you have...and how many of each available item you can get with the Rewardicals you have. A click or two and you've redeemed them and now have the VP, TCredits, etc.
Helen E. posted:
BUT

I am so used to thinking in TCredits and MRPS my mind is a bit confused trying to equate Rewardicals???

Yes, just go to the Rewardical Exchange and it shows you exactly how many Rewardicals it takes to get CSAs, TCredits, VersaPoints, etc.

We'll also be adding a new page shortly that explains how redemption works and walks you through the process, though it's already extremely simple. Again, just go to the Exchange. It display how many Rewardicals you have...and how many of each available item you can get with the Rewardicals you have. A click or two and you've redeemed them and now have the VP, TCredits, etc.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you. Got mine already.
Thank you.
Got mine already.
2x SUPPORT
Kaido M.

Finland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Earn and claim Rewardicals tokens tutorial in lucid language ,easy steps!
Earn and claim Rewardicals tokens tutorial in lucid language ,easy steps!
4x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Dear Gery , Dear All , This looks interesting , Let's go !
Dear Gery ,
Dear All ,
This looks interesting ,
Let's go !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

This is called great and special offers, rewardicals and new CSAs in one pack! Thanks Mr Gery for the special offer.
This is called great and special offers, rewardicals and new CSAs in one pack!
Thanks Mr Gery for the special offer.
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted about 1 year ago

[quote=1242227][quote=1242219]This looks like a great offer! BUT I am so used to thinking in TCredits and MRPS my mind is a bit confused trying to equate Rewardicals??? Is there a simple "exchange rate" that could help us understand the cost/value? [/quote] Yes, just go to the Rewardical Exchange and it shows you exactly how many Rewardicals it takes to get CSAs, TCredits, VersaPoints, etc. We'll also be adding a new page shortly that explains how redemption works and walks you through the process, though it's already extremely simple. Again, just go to the Exchange. It display how many Rewardicals you have...and how many of each available item you can get with the Rewardicals you have. A click or two and you've redeemed them and now have the VP, TCredits, etc.[/quote] Easy Peasy Simple. Just exchanged 550 Rewardicals for 11 CSA's - Click, click and the deed was done.
Gery posted:
Helen E. posted:
BUT

Yes, just go to the Rewardical Exchange and it shows you exactly how many Rewardicals it takes to get CSAs, TCredits, VersaPoints, etc.

We'll also be adding a new page shortly that explains how redemption works and walks you through the process, though it's already extremely simple. Again, just go to the Exchange. It display how many Rewardicals you have...and how many of each available item you can get with the Rewardicals you have. A click or two and you've redeemed them and now have the VP, TCredits, etc.

Easy Peasy Simple. Just exchanged 550 Rewardicals for 11 CSA's - Click, click and the deed was done.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

Posted about 1 year ago

Hohoho....buy 104 CSA now! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vY8wfOm.jpg[/img]
Hohoho....buy 104 CSA now!
6x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

The whole thing is becoming more interesting. Great innovations,great offers! Bless you all.
The whole thing is becoming more interesting. Great innovations,great offers! Bless you all.
SUPPORT
Austen A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings