Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Super Deals now come with free Rewardicals!

Posted 9 months ago More by Nkechi N.

[quote=1242134]please what is this new tread all about. Dear Ufoma click on the thread and read to have better understanding. It is better read than to be told. Thank you [/quote
Ufuoma Y. posted:
please what is this new tread all about.
Dear Ufoma click on the thread and read to have better understanding. It is better read than to be told. Thank you
[/quote
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Thank you Gery and team.:smile: Believe this 'There is only one SFI and I am a proud affiliate/member of this top group of successful individuals, great job.:sunglasses:
Thank you Gery and team.
Believe this 'There is only one SFI and I am a proud affiliate/member of this top group of successful individuals, great job.
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Gery , Dear All , [b]Super deals - Super news ![/b] All the best !
Dear Gery ,
Dear All ,
Super deals - Super news !
All the best !
289x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 9 months ago

Very good news, another incentive to work from now and for the next year with a lot of enthusiasm. Thanks Gery
Very good news, another incentive to work from now and for the next year with a lot of enthusiasm.

Thanks Gery
Ernestina H.

Colombia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Thanks Mr Grey.This program will really help..
Thanks Mr Grey.This program will really help..
Ganiyu M.

Nigeria

Posted 9 months ago

Thank you so much, it's a good news to encourage more in sfi business 👍
Thank you so much, it's a good news to encourage more in sfi business 👍
Samten D.

Bhutan

Liked by Mijajlovic N.

Posted 9 months ago

That was great information! Thanks Gery for updating us always, I am highly appreciated.
That was great information!
Thanks Gery for updating us always, I am highly appreciated.
Md. Samsul A.

Bangladesh

Posted 9 months ago

Thanks for the good news Mr Gery. Thanks for given us hope that beyond 2018. God bless SFI
Thanks for the good news Mr Gery. Thanks for given us hope that beyond 2018. God bless SFI
Comfort S.

Nigeria

Liked by Bettina N.

Posted 9 months ago

Greetings Mr Gery, It is amazing and intrinsically motivating incentive program you have put up here Sir, more grease to your elbow. However,following the recent discovery of SFI through search engine during one of my sleepless night some weeks ago, precisely the 30th of November 2017, I must confess this is the one of the best internet marketing affiliate program have ever come across. And without no doubt, I am confidently sure I will be successful here under your organization. I've learned many secret of success has to do with individual '' WILL'' power, ''ZEAL'' and perception about life. What are you goals will be a determining factor to your level of attainment in life. There is this saying, it is not your aptitude, but your attitude that determines your altitude. Ride on Mr Gery, ride on SFI!! sky is just a stepping stone to your greatness! Thank you sir and God bless. Yours truly, Abiodun Popoola. Lagos-Nigeria.
Greetings Mr Gery,

It is amazing and intrinsically motivating incentive program you have put up here Sir, more grease to your elbow. However,following the recent discovery of SFI through search engine during one of my sleepless night some weeks ago, precisely the 30th of November 2017, I must confess this is the one of the best internet marketing affiliate program have ever come across. And without no doubt, I am confidently sure I will be successful here under your organization.

I've learned many secret of success has to do with individual '' WILL'' power, ''ZEAL'' and perception about life. What are you goals will be a determining factor to your level of attainment in life. There is this saying, it is not your aptitude, but your attitude that determines your altitude.

Ride on Mr Gery, ride on SFI!! sky is just a stepping stone to your greatness!

Thank you sir and God bless.
Yours truly,
Abiodun Popoola.
Lagos-Nigeria.
Popoola A.

Nigeria

Liked by Gery

Posted 9 months ago

Thank
Thank
3x SUPPORT
Edisa B.