Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Opti-Build™ has arrived!

Posted about 1 year ago More by Dijana P.

Olivera, you have reasinged PSA.
Olivera, you have reasinged PSA.
Dijana P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Dijana P.

[quote=926435]Sir, why I still don't have 1 single reassigned PSA? It has been a month now since Opti - Build began. I would like some feed back as I 've been paying to become BTL for a possibility Opti-Build was said to give. Regards.[/quote] That's not thru. You have reassigned PSA. From me.
Olivera B. posted:
Sir, why I still don't have 1 single reassigned PSA? It has been a month now since Opti - Build began. I would like some feed back as I 've been paying to become BTL for a possibility Opti-Build was said to give. Regards.

That's not thru. You have reassigned PSA. From me.
Dijana P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=926507]The main question stays - what about thousands like me - who are active but haven't had luck in making a team after a full year of commitment. Best regards.[/quote] As ALWAYS, it's a numbers game. Always has been, always will be. If you don't have active members currently, then you must bring in new members to find people that WILL be active. That's it.
Olivera B. posted:
The main question stays - what about thousands like me - who are active but haven't had luck in making a team after a full year of commitment. Best regards.

As ALWAYS, it's a numbers game. Always has been, always will be. If you don't have active members currently, then you must bring in new members to find people that WILL be active. That's it.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago More by Olivera B.

Being a numbers game, I can't do much more. Thank you, Sir.
Being a numbers game, I can't do much more. Thank you, Sir.
3x SUPPORT
Olivera B.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you Gery :dizzy:
Thank you Gery
Igor N.

Serbia

Posted about 1 year ago

I believe the best way to get your team to become active is to find out why they joined SFI and then give them the strategy to achieve their goals. Sometimes they become bewildered because SFI offers so many ways to make money. Help your team find their niche and show them how to be successful at that niche and what it will take from them and the amount of time they must invest to be successful.
I believe the best way to get your team to become active is to find out why they joined SFI and then give them the strategy to achieve their goals. Sometimes they become bewildered because SFI offers so many ways to make money. Help your team find their niche and show them how to be successful at that niche and what it will take from them and the amount of time they must invest to be successful.
James P.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=897179][quote=891923]Dear Gery, How can Teamleaders without active downline benefit from the Opti-build programme.?[/quote] By being in Opti-Build, you will have a great incentive for your downline to BECOME active and/or to attract serious new team members. I have registrated. I'm very curious and trustworthy
Gery posted:
Emakpor M. posted:
Dear Gery,
How can Teamleaders without active downline benefit from the Opti-build programme.?

By being in Opti-Build, you will have a great incentive for your downline to BECOME active and/or to attract serious new team members.

I have registrated. I'm very curious and trustworthy
Katalin S.

Hungary

Posted 9 months ago

Thank You Gery, For the Information and also Link which You Shared!
Thank You Gery, For the Information and also Link which You Shared!
9x SUPPORT
Antonio S.

East Timor

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

thank so much Gery
thank so much Gery
shkodran e.

Kosovo, Republic Of

Posted 9 months ago

Thank you much Gery
Thank you much Gery
SUPPORT