Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia Invitation Letter now available in three more languages

Posted 13 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1273930]Respect Sir If Localvantia Invitation letter only available in three language then translate. Own language click Translate and select Language. Transulate icon below the SFI page. Then send invitation letter to any person after Translate. Thanks.[/quote] Hi Zulifiqar, These message is that three more languages have been [b]added[/b] to the already big list of languages for Localvantia invitations. So there are a lot more than three languages regards
zulfiqar A. posted:
Respect Sir
If Localvantia Invitation letter only available in three language then translate. Own language click Translate and select Language. Transulate icon below the SFI page.
Then send invitation letter to any person after Translate.

Thanks.

Hi Zulifiqar,
These message is that three more languages have been added to the already big list of languages for Localvantia invitations.
So there are a lot more than three languages
regards
3x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 13 days ago, edited 13 days ago More by zulfiqar A.

[quote=1274055][quote=1273930]Respect Sir If Localvantia Invitation letter only available in three language then translate. Own language click Translate and select Language. Transulate icon below the SFI page. Then send invitation letter to any person after Translate. Thanks.[/quote] Hi Zulifiqar, These message is that three more languages have been [b]added[/b] to the already big list of languages for Localvantia invitations. So there are a lot more than three languages regards[/quote] OK Thanks Madam for reminder to me for localvantia invitation letter many languages available and at this time add 3 more languages Thanks
Christine D. posted:
zulfiqar A. posted:
Respect Sir
If Localvantia Invitation letter only available in three language then translate. Own language click Translate and select Language. Transulate icon below the SFI page.
Then send invitation letter to any person after Translate.

Thanks.

Hi Zulifiqar,
These message is that three more languages have been added to the already big list of languages for Localvantia invitations.
So there are a lot more than three languages
regards

OK Thanks Madam for reminder to me for localvantia invitation letter many languages available and at this time add 3 more languages
Thanks
7x SUPPORT
zulfiqar A.

Pakistan

Posted 13 days ago

[quote=1273898]This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2018/01/03/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-three-more-languages/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.[/quote] It is nice to here the news !.......and I would like to suggest, that I would be more appreciated...if the SFI Team, could be able to consider to Add[b] Sinhala Language[/b] [i][/i] also as ...when I have try the [b]Google Translations on[/b] it gives a bad translation! and which is not correct!
Lori posted:
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2018/01/03/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-three-more-languages/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.

It is nice to here the news !.......and I would like to suggest, that I would be more appreciated...if the SFI Team, could be able to consider to Add Sinhala Language also as ...when I have try the Google Translations on it gives a bad translation! and which is not correct!
5x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Lori dear this news is awesome. I have started printing out the letters without colored printer but with this information it seems that coloured print out ones will look more professional and presentable. I will dump the ones already printed and go the coloured ones. Once again thank you.
Lori dear this news is awesome. I have started printing out the letters without colored printer but with this information it seems that coloured print out ones will look more professional and presentable. I will dump the ones already printed and go the coloured ones.
Once again thank you.
10x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

Posted 12 days ago

Great post on Localvantia Lori, it is highly wecomed as expected for the program..
Great post on Localvantia Lori,
it is highly wecomed as expected for the program..
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings