SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia Pre-Launch!

Posted 11 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1285559][quote=1282571][quote=1279147][quote=1278488]Do we get email notification when the Pre-registered merchant logs in to www.localvantia.com/go and fills his given code via Invitation Letter ? Two of my Pre-registered merchants have done that and I didn't get any email notification regarding this. Any updates on it?[/quote] Gyanendra, I registered my first merchant a couple days ago....no e-mail... don't know if this is intended to be this way or is just an oversight. [/quote] It seems that we just need to be patient... LOL The e-mail just arrived...it looks like this... [img]https://i.imgur.com/S6SkECF.jpg[/img] Now, I have a question: I registered my merchant at their head-office ...the owner was THERE, of course... but, they have another store in the different part of the city... On the Localvantia.com site I found the option to choose between these two addresses... in fact, the address in the e-mail is NOT the one that I registered...and I switched the address to the one on my invitation letter... Could we , please, get some guidance and explanation here about the situation when our merchant has MORE THAN ONE STORE in the same city? Is that option on the Localvantia.com the way for us to choose just ONE store (address) ? [img]https://i.imgur.com/50uD9gw.jpg[/img] [/quote] It would appear that the owner signed up another of his/her stores when he/she set up his/her account. This is great news for you because that means you got "two for the price of one." That is, when you refer a merchant and that merchant goes in and sets up multiple locations, YOU get credited as the referrer for all of them. Nice, right?! [/quote] OMG!!! Nice? No, Gery...it's not nice...THAT'S AWESOME!!! Thank you!!! [img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5506495de4b01b33c975349f/t/569da46469a91a75f81dfa04/1453171814528/?format=750w[/img]
Gery posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Gyanendra P. posted:
Do we get email notification when the Pre-registered merchant logs in to www.localvantia.com/go and fills his given code via Invitation Letter ?

Two of my Pre-registered merchants have done that and I didn't get any email notification regarding this.

Any updates on it?

Gyanendra,
I registered my first merchant a couple days ago....no e-mail...
don't know if this is intended to be this way or is just an oversight.

It seems that we just need to be patient... LOL
The e-mail just arrived...it looks like this...

Now, I have a question:
I registered my merchant at their head-office ...the owner was THERE, of course...
but, they have another store in the different part of the city...
On the Localvantia.com site I found the option to choose between these two
addresses... in fact, the address in the e-mail is NOT the one that I registered...and
I switched the address to the one on my invitation letter...

Could we , please, get some guidance and explanation here about the situation
when our merchant has MORE THAN ONE STORE in the same city?

Is that option on the Localvantia.com the way for us to choose just ONE store
(address) ?

It would appear that the owner signed up another of his/her stores when he/she set up his/her account. This is great news for you because that means you got "two for the price of one." That is, when you refer a merchant and that merchant goes in and sets up multiple locations, YOU get credited as the referrer for all of them. Nice, right?!

OMG!!!

Nice? No, Gery...it's not nice...THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Thank you!!!

174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,631 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 11 months ago

Thank you fir your gteat idea!!!
Thank you fir your gteat idea!!!
6x SUPPORT
Attinding Pascal David D.

Senegal

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago, edited 11 months ago 1 Reply

Hi, Gery, I have just finished reading 59 pages of the posts/comments/questions on the pre-launch announcement of Localvantia, and glad to find this link where you collated all the questions and your answers to each of them. I have an issue with the title "Localvantia Account Manager" printed under our name in the official invitation. As I'm now about ready to send the official invitations to the 10 local merchants I have pre-registered last year, I must be ready to fulfill my responsibilities as "Localvantia Account Manager". Can you please clarify what those responsibilities are, apart from pre-registering and following up? Thank you for taking your time to answer one more question!
Hi, Gery,

I have just finished reading 59 pages of the posts/comments/questions on the pre-launch announcement of Localvantia, and glad to find this link where you collated all the questions and your answers to each of them.

I have an issue with the title "Localvantia Account Manager" printed under our name in the official invitation.
As I'm now about ready to send the official invitations to the 10 local merchants I have pre-registered last year, I must be ready to fulfill my responsibilities as "Localvantia Account Manager".

Can you please clarify what those responsibilities are, apart from pre-registering and following up?

Thank you for taking your time to answer one more question!

40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1295844]Hi, Gery, I have just finished reading 59 pages of the posts/comments/questions on the pre-launch announcement of Localvantia, and glad to find this link where you collated all the questions and your answers to each of them. I have an issue with the title "Localvantia Account Manager" printed under our name in the official invitation. As I'm now about ready to send the official invitations to the 10 local merchants I have pre-registered last year, I must be ready to fulfill my responsibilities as "Localvantia Account Manager". Can you please clarify what those responsibilities are, apart from pre-registering and following up? Thank you for taking your time to answer one more question! [/quote] Glad to help and good luck with your 10 locals! [i]From https://news.sfimg.com/2017/11/30/localvantia-get-ready/ ...[/i] [b]Q: So what exactly are my responsibilities as a Localvantia merchant’s account manager?[/b] For most merchants, it will likely be very simple and easy. That is, you’ll go through the close process and get them formerly onboard, and for most merchants that might be all you ever have to do. But some merchants may be “needier” than others. Some may want to talk to you before and/or after signing on. Some may have questions occasionally you’ll need to answer for them. Some may want your advice about how to promote Rewardicals to their customers. You need to be ready to provide this assistance. And then there’s the concept of being “pro-active.” That is, getting merchants officially onboard is great, but if you’re in SFI to create financial freedom for yourself, you don’t want to stop there. No, you want to “size up” every merchant and try to gain an real understanding of how their business operates so that that merchant can flourish in Localvantia. Remember, the more Rewardicals they dish out, the more YOU will receive. So, for example, if you think your merchant could increase activity by installing signs in their windows, or putting flyers in all takeout orders, or putting table tents on tables, etc….it’s in your best interest to suggest these things. Don’t sit around and hope the merchant figures it out on their own; MAKE IT HAPPEN; be pro-active.
Gliceria P. posted:
Hi, Gery,

I have just finished reading 59 pages of the posts/comments/questions on the pre-launch announcement of Localvantia, and glad to find this link where you collated all the questions and your answers to each of them.

I have an issue with the title "Localvantia Account Manager" printed under our name in the official invitation.
As I'm now about ready to send the official invitations to the 10 local merchants I have pre-registered last year, I must be ready to fulfill my responsibilities as "Localvantia Account Manager".

Can you please clarify what those responsibilities are, apart from pre-registering and following up?

Thank you for taking your time to answer one more question!

Glad to help and good luck with your 10 locals!

From news.sfimg.com/2017/11/30/localvantia-get-ready/ ...

Q: So what exactly are my responsibilities as a Localvantia merchant’s account manager?
For most merchants, it will likely be very simple and easy. That is, you’ll go through the close process and get them formerly onboard, and for most merchants that might be all you ever have to do. But some merchants may be “needier” than others. Some may want to talk to you before and/or after signing on. Some may have questions occasionally you’ll need to answer for them. Some may want your advice about how to promote Rewardicals to their customers. You need to be ready to provide this assistance. And then there’s the concept of being “pro-active.” That is, getting merchants officially onboard is great, but if you’re in SFI to create financial freedom for yourself, you don’t want to stop there. No, you want to “size up” every merchant and try to gain an real understanding of how their business operates so that that merchant can flourish in Localvantia. Remember, the more Rewardicals they dish out, the more YOU will receive. So, for example, if you think your merchant could increase activity by installing signs in their windows, or putting flyers in all takeout orders, or putting table tents on tables, etc….it’s in your best interest to suggest these things. Don’t sit around and hope the merchant figures it out on their own; MAKE IT HAPPEN; be pro-active.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 months ago, edited 11 months ago More by Jeannine G. 1 Reply

Hello Gery, I don’t know if this question has been asked yet, but I will go ahead and ask it here. Is it a good idea or not to give some of our signed up merchants and business owners a small supply of Rewardical X-Cards so that they can give these to customers interested in the Rewardical Program? Thank you for your consideration of my question.
Hello Gery,

I don’t know if this question has been asked yet, but I will go ahead and ask it here. Is it a good idea or not to give some of our signed up merchants and business owners a small supply of Rewardical X-Cards so that they can give these to customers interested in the Rewardical Program?

Thank you for your consideration of my question.
2x SUPPORT
Jeannine G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1296291]Hello Gery, I don’t know if this question has been asked yet, but I will go ahead and ask it here. Is it a good idea or not to give some of our signed up merchants and business owners a small supply of Rewardical X-Cards so that they can give these to customers interested in the Rewardical Program? Thank you for your consideration of my question. [/quote] We're developing a bunch of marketing aids for our merchants for this purpose, but I don't see anything wrong with providing some cards at all. Good luck and please give us a report of your results if you can.
Jeannine G. posted:
Hello Gery,

I don’t know if this question has been asked yet, but I will go ahead and ask it here. Is it a good idea or not to give some of our signed up merchants and business owners a small supply of Rewardical X-Cards so that they can give these to customers interested in the Rewardical Program?

Thank you for your consideration of my question.

We're developing a bunch of marketing aids for our merchants for this purpose, but I don't see anything wrong with providing some cards at all. Good luck and please give us a report of your results if you can.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 months ago More by Gyanendra P. 3 Replies

Dear Gery, Four of my Pre-registered Localvantia Merchants have been approved. My question is can we give them Gift Certificates to start with so that they can start paying their invoices initially? This may help them to understand the process easily. If yes how? Thanks.
Dear Gery,

Four of my Pre-registered Localvantia Merchants have been approved. My question is can we give them Gift Certificates to start with so that they can start paying their invoices initially? This may help them to understand the process easily. If yes how?

Thanks.
46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 11 months ago More by ashok m.

[quote=1296597]Dear Gery, Four of my Pre-registered Localvantia Merchants have been approved. My question is can we give them Gift Certificates to start with so that they can start paying their invoices initially? This may help them to understand the process easily. If yes how? Thanks. [/quote] Congratulations ,great going! I am not sure about first gift certificate may be Mr.Gery is the right person to answer that question! As far as invoices is concerned , my merchant got invoice automatically when I bought goods! I think you can place a order , the merchants will get invoice when once claimed is made.After purchase, take the slip from merchant on simple paper and claim it through localvantia,the merchant will get invoice for the claimed amount through his registered email id ,he should be able to see the same slip and can verify the same and then he can pay through paypal using his debit/credit card.once payment is made the Rewardical member will receive the RTs! The point to notice here is that if he selects the auto reward/wallet method , his cost of payment will be reduced otherwise for every claim a processing fee will be charged.The minimum amount he can put into his merchant account is $25.In this method processing fee will not be incurred for every claim! I think we can connect relatives/friends and send them to shops ,this way we can give good start to merchants!
Gyanendra P. posted:
Dear Gery,

Four of my Pre-registered Localvantia Merchants have been approved. My question is can we give them Gift Certificates to start with so that they can start paying their invoices initially? This may help them to understand the process easily. If yes how?

Thanks.

Congratulations ,great going!
I am not sure about first gift certificate may be Mr.Gery is the right person to answer that question!

As far as invoices is concerned , my merchant got invoice automatically when I bought goods!

I think you can place a order , the merchants will get invoice when once claimed is made.After purchase, take the slip from merchant on simple paper and claim it through localvantia,the merchant will get invoice for the claimed amount through his registered email id ,he should be able to see the same slip and can verify the same and then he can pay through paypal using his debit/credit card.once payment is made the Rewardical member will receive the RTs!

The point to notice here is that if he selects the auto reward/wallet method , his cost of payment will be reduced otherwise for every claim a processing fee will be charged.The minimum amount he can put into his merchant account is $25.In this method processing fee will not be incurred for every claim!

I think we can connect relatives/friends and send them to shops ,this way we can give good start to merchants!
4x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 11 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1296597]Dear Gery, Four of my Pre-registered Localvantia Merchants have been approved. My question is can we give them Gift Certificates to start with so that they can start paying their invoices initially? This may help them to understand the process easily. If yes how? Thanks. [/quote] I don't think so, Gyanendra...but, only Gery can answer that... To me, there is no link from our Gift Certificates to our Localvantia merchants... They are NOT our PRMs...
Gyanendra P. posted:
Dear Gery,

Thanks.

I don't think so, Gyanendra...but, only Gery can answer that...

To me, there is no link from our Gift Certificates to our Localvantia merchants...

They are NOT our PRMs...
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,631 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

[quote=1296597]Dear Gery, Four of my Pre-registered Localvantia Merchants have been approved. My question is can we give them Gift Certificates to start with so that they can start paying their invoices initially? This may help them to understand the process easily. If yes how? Thanks. [/quote] If you wish to hand them some money, that's up to you, but I don't love the idea. If a business owner isn't sold enough on Localvantia with all it's tremendous potential benefits for them and no obligation unless sales occur, I'm not sure giving them free money on top of that is going to make a difference. Maybe spending a little more time showing them the benefits is better.
Gyanendra P. posted:
Dear Gery,

Thanks.

If you wish to hand them some money, that's up to you, but I don't love the idea. If a business owner isn't sold enough on Localvantia with all it's tremendous potential benefits for them and no obligation unless sales occur, I'm not sure giving them free money on top of that is going to make a difference. Maybe spending a little more time showing them the benefits is better.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 months ago More by Akpobome B. 1 Reply

My fellow Affiliates thanks for all your questions and answers concerning Localvantia and Rewardical. I think it would be better if some breathing space should be given to Mr. Gery and his team to put everything in proper place. Because I see many mails sent to my box from different affiliates but the same complain. I know some of the questions have been answered already.
My fellow Affiliates thanks for all your questions and answers concerning Localvantia and Rewardical. I think it would be better if some breathing space should be given to Mr. Gery and his team to put everything in proper place. Because I see many mails sent to my box from different affiliates but the same complain. I know some of the questions have been answered already.
SUPPORT
Akpobome B.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago

[quote=1297299]My fellow Affiliates thanks for all your questions and answers concerning Localvantia and Rewardical. I think it would be better if some breathing space should be given to Mr. Gery and his team to put everything in proper place. Because I see many mails sent to my box from different affiliates but the same complain. I know some of the questions have been answered already.[/quote] Well speak akpobome !
Akpobome B. posted:

Well speak akpobome !
6x SUPPORT
JOSEPH K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

| Edit settings