Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia Pre-Launch!

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1285559][quote=1282571][quote=1279147][quote=1278488]Do we get email notification when the Pre-registered merchant logs in to www.localvantia.com/go and fills his given code via Invitation Letter ? Two of my Pre-registered merchants have done that and I didn't get any email notification regarding this. Any updates on it?[/quote] Gyanendra, I registered my first merchant a couple days ago....no e-mail... don't know if this is intended to be this way or is just an oversight. [/quote] It seems that we just need to be patient... LOL The e-mail just arrived...it looks like this... [img]https://i.imgur.com/S6SkECF.jpg[/img] Now, I have a question: I registered my merchant at their head-office ...the owner was THERE, of course... but, they have another store in the different part of the city... On the Localvantia.com site I found the option to choose between these two addresses... in fact, the address in the e-mail is NOT the one that I registered...and I switched the address to the one on my invitation letter... Could we , please, get some guidance and explanation here about the situation when our merchant has MORE THAN ONE STORE in the same city? Is that option on the Localvantia.com the way for us to choose just ONE store (address) ? [img]https://i.imgur.com/50uD9gw.jpg[/img] [/quote] It would appear that the owner signed up another of his/her stores when he/she set up his/her account. This is great news for you because that means you got "two for the price of one." That is, when you refer a merchant and that merchant goes in and sets up multiple locations, YOU get credited as the referrer for all of them. Nice, right?! [/quote] OMG!!! Nice? No, Gery...it's not nice...THAT'S AWESOME!!! Thank you!!! [img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5506495de4b01b33c975349f/t/569da46469a91a75f81dfa04/1453171814528/?format=750w[/img]
Gery posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Gyanendra P. posted:
Do we get email notification when the Pre-registered merchant logs in to www.localvantia.com/go and fills his given code via Invitation Letter ?

Two of my Pre-registered merchants have done that and I didn't get any email notification regarding this.

Any updates on it?

Gyanendra,
I registered my first merchant a couple days ago....no e-mail...
don't know if this is intended to be this way or is just an oversight.

It seems that we just need to be patient... LOL
The e-mail just arrived...it looks like this...

Now, I have a question:
I registered my merchant at their head-office ...the owner was THERE, of course...
but, they have another store in the different part of the city...
On the Localvantia.com site I found the option to choose between these two
addresses... in fact, the address in the e-mail is NOT the one that I registered...and
I switched the address to the one on my invitation letter...

Could we , please, get some guidance and explanation here about the situation
when our merchant has MORE THAN ONE STORE in the same city?

Is that option on the Localvantia.com the way for us to choose just ONE store
(address) ?

It would appear that the owner signed up another of his/her stores when he/she set up his/her account. This is great news for you because that means you got "two for the price of one." That is, when you refer a merchant and that merchant goes in and sets up multiple locations, YOU get credited as the referrer for all of them. Nice, right?!

OMG!!!

Nice? No, Gery...it's not nice...THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Thank you!!!

77x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,534 | Followers: 1,178 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Tanja V. ashok m.

Posted 6 days ago

Thank you fir your gteat idea!!!
Thank you fir your gteat idea!!!
Attinding Pascal David D.