Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

FREE Rewardical and Localvantia promo flyers now available!

Posted 4 days ago

Thank's a lot
Thank's a lot
Saleh N.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks Lori
Thanks Lori
SUPPORT
Dzemreta M.

Austria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Emilija M.

Posted 4 days ago

This is fantastic THANK you SFI Can we get some more fliers PLEASE Like the Price benders Flier were we can add our referral site BUT one for Rewardical were we can add the referral site and our promo code for Rewardical. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SCHOOLS START soon and some Rewardical fliers will be great to hand out or put up on billboards AGAIN thank you SFI
This is fantastic THANK you SFI
Can we get some more fliers PLEASE
Like the Price benders Flier were we can add our referral site BUT one for Rewardical were we can add the referral site and our promo code for Rewardical.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
SCHOOLS START soon and some Rewardical fliers will be great to hand out or put up on billboards
AGAIN thank you SFI
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Posted 4 days ago

Great! Thanks Lori.
Great! Thanks Lori.
Darko A.

Macedonia

Posted 4 days ago

How can I get localvantia flyers.
How can I get localvantia flyers.
Angela Jermane P.

Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks for the wonderful info Lori! Best regards!
Thanks for the wonderful info Lori! Best regards!
Radojka M.

Austria

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you : Thumbsup:
Thank you : Thumbsup:
Suada R.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago More by Ofuonyebi '.

Hi Gery, Thanks for your response.. Yes, i mean "business card"...that will help Affiliates to introduced themselves in a more corporate manner...that will also promote a better image of the SFI company..i am glad you are taking urgent action on this my advise...long live Localvatia!
Hi Gery,
Thanks for your response..
Yes, i mean "business card"...that will help Affiliates to introduced
themselves in a more corporate manner...that will also promote
a better image of the SFI company..i am glad you are taking urgent
action on this my advise...long live Localvatia!
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

I already save both flyers.
I already save both flyers.
Stephanie A.

Philippines

Posted 4 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1287245]Hi. I would like to know if we can print the main letter to the same Localvantia shop, in more than one language? Reason I ask is because though English is our official languagein Gibraltar, we do have many different cultures and some may be understood better if I give them letter in English and their own language. Which will also show I care that they understand properly. Hope this makes sense,,,it has just been a tough day as I had to attend a meeting with Government personell and ended up during the meeting, them having to call ambulance as I had one of my severe myoclonic dystonia attacks. It is midmight here now and just woke up at home but determined to get my SFI things done, though brain and body ar not quite co-operating together at the moment haha...But I Won't Give Up or let it stop me... regards to all :smile: [/quote] Christine, When we register some merchant, he still remains on the MY MERCHANT page... but, the CONTACT button is not there anymore... So, until you register them, you can click on the CONTACT button more than once... if you need it...but, when they register for the program, the CONTACT button disappear. [img]https://i.imgur.com/67MsOwO.jpg[/img]
Christine D. posted:
Hi.
I would like to know if we can print the main letter to the same Localvantia shop, in more than one language?
Reason I ask is because though English is our official languagein Gibraltar, we do have many different cultures and some may be understood better if I give them letter in English and their own language.
Which will also show I care that they understand properly.

Hope this makes sense,,,it has just been a tough day as I had to attend a meeting with Government personell and ended up during the meeting, them having to call ambulance as I had one of my severe myoclonic dystonia attacks.
It is midmight here now and just woke up at home but determined to get my SFI things done, though brain and body ar not quite co-operating together at the moment haha...But I Won't Give Up or let it stop me...

regards to all

Christine,

When we register some merchant, he still remains on the MY MERCHANT
page... but, the CONTACT button is not there anymore...

So, until you register them, you can click on the CONTACT button more than once...
if you need it...but, when they register for the program, the CONTACT button
disappear.

77x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,534 | Followers: 1,178 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 days ago More by Christine D.

Thanks Tanja K for the info, much appreciated regards .
Thanks Tanja K for the info,
much appreciated
regards .
3x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 days ago

Thanks For The Information Lori, Best Regards.
Thanks For The Information Lori, Best Regards.
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Liked by SHELLEY L.

| Edit settings