SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Whoop! Whoop! 5 Years in SFI

Posted 10 months ago

Whoop! whoop! I'm celebrating 5 glorious years in SFI!! I've been through ultimate triumph to struggling. Like as in many businesses online or offline there are ups and downs and steep learning curves. What ever the outcome I have seen it through! I doubt there are many long term affiliates who haven't gone the full gamut of emotions in their business. I have not always had the money to spend that I would have liked, but I have never shied away from the commitment of investing something in my business and maintaining the rank of EA. I've seen through the years how SFI has strived to make the business and marketing a better experience for their affiliates. They consistently put the affiliate first! At first I had no idea what I was doing!! I just thrust forward reading as much as I could and following the guide of both my sponsor and SFI. Without doing your due diligence you make it harder to make progress any time in your business. In eight hours I reached EA and was BTL in just over 48 hours. Silver in a week, and was building a team. Things have changed since then, but it is still very doable to makes good progress if the time and effort it put in! Utterly vital, is the learning process in the initial stages of your SFI business. I cannot state that strongly enough!!!! Affiliates who are Team Leaders are the active, goal orientated and consistent workers in their business. It is not luck or just fortune that puts them there. I love the friendly community that is a huge part of SFI. I hope to have many more years building my business and associating with vibrant like minded people.
Whoop! whoop! I'm celebrating 5 glorious years in SFI!! I've been through ultimate triumph to struggling. Like as in many businesses online or offline there are ups and downs and steep learning curves.

What ever the outcome I have seen it through! I doubt there are many long term affiliates who haven't gone the full gamut of emotions in their business.

I have not always had the money to spend that I would have liked, but I have never shied away from the commitment of investing something in my business and maintaining the rank of EA. I've seen through the years how SFI has strived to make the business and marketing a better experience for their affiliates. They consistently put the affiliate first!

At first I had no idea what I was doing!! I just thrust forward reading as much as I could and following the guide of both my sponsor and SFI. Without doing your due diligence you make it harder to make progress any time in your business.

In eight hours I reached EA and was BTL in just over 48 hours. Silver in a week, and was building a team. Things have changed since then, but it is still very doable to makes good progress if the time and effort it put in!

Utterly vital, is the learning process in the initial stages of your SFI business. I cannot state that strongly enough!!!!

Affiliates who are Team Leaders are the active, goal orientated and consistent workers in their business. It is not luck or just fortune that puts them there.

I love the friendly community that is a huge part of SFI. I hope to have many more years building my business and associating with vibrant like minded people.
Lindsey T.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Very heartly congratulations. Wish you go ahead further and further upwards.
Very heartly congratulations. Wish you go ahead further and further upwards.
7x SUPPORT

Posted 10 months ago

Lindsey ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/4oFzBEt.gif[/img]
Lindsey ...

Posted 10 months ago

Dear Lindsey T , Congratulations ! I can imagine how you feel , A few days ago I was four years old at SFI . I thought it would not touch me , but it was just the way you described it . I wish you many years of successful work in SFI !
Dear Lindsey T ,
Congratulations !
I can imagine how you feel ,
A few days ago I was four years old at SFI .
I thought it would not touch me , but it was just the way you described it .
I wish you many years of successful work in SFI !
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 10 months ago

Lindsey T - Belated 5th Anniversary. May you have many, many more. You are a role model to many. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Lindsey T - Belated 5th Anniversary. May you have many, many more. You are a role model to many. Bless you and yours.
Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Zdravka P.

| Edit settings