SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Understanding Rewardicals Opportunity

must-read post
contains great tip

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago More by Andrew A.

Below is an Excerpt from my weekly team mail just sent to my PSA here at SFI to help them get started with Rewardicals. This week we will discuss some key points about Rewardicals: Signing people up to collect Rewardicals is easy to do. People love getting something back when they shop, and the craze over Bitcoin and collectible silver is outrageous. Signing people up is simple. Give them your promo code and send them to the link easyrewards247.com where the code is good for their first 25 Rewardicals. Let them know that there are hundreds of places online and offline to earn Rewardicals doing the shopping they already do, bidding on auctions, and playing fun games. All the details they need are inside the Rewardical account. Now Rewardicals benefits for you. For every 10 RT or Rewardical Tokens these referrals earn, or your referred Localvantia and Rewardical ECA merchants dish out you earn one Rewardical to use on things like Bitcoin, Gift Certificates, VP, and T-Credits. As of yesterday you can even earn PSA, PRM, or CSA by changing in your Rewardicals. All of these mean potential cash earnings to you as well as many more RT. If you refer the buyer and the seller on a transaction you can earn twice on the same sale. As your referrals get more into Rewardical they will get gift certificates, learn about SFI, play Eager Zebra Games and some will even add ECA stores and Localvantia shops as well. This let’s your RT income grow exponentially and virally. Currently, you can pre-register and sign up LocalVantia Merchants. You can also sign up Rewardicals users, and in a very short time there will be a referral link and marketing aides to refer Rewardical ECA. The current number of ECA and Localvantia merchants ins nearing 200 destinations for savings with thousands more pre-registered or waiting for approval including my own Rewardical ECA which will be added sometime this week, specializing in social media marketing, blog hosting and automation, and e-learning. Ecommerce store can join Rewardicals and offer RT to their shoppers to increase cart totals and repeat business or customer loyalty. I hope this helps you make sense of the opportunity before you, if you have questions contact me via team mail, SFI Chat, or by e-mail at (Your e-mail). Thanks for all of your hard work, Log in at www.sfimg.com and read the latest news and updates today. Andy Zeus Anderson
Below is an Excerpt from my weekly team mail just sent to my PSA here at SFI to help them get started with Rewardicals.

This week we will discuss some key points about Rewardicals:

Signing people up to collect Rewardicals is easy to do. People love getting something back when they shop, and the craze over Bitcoin and collectible silver is outrageous.

Signing people up is simple. Give them your promo code and send them to the link easyrewards247.com where the code is good for their first 25 Rewardicals. Let them know that there are hundreds of places online and offline to earn Rewardicals doing the shopping they already do, bidding on auctions, and playing fun games. All the details they need are inside the Rewardical account.

Now Rewardicals benefits for you.

For every 10 RT or Rewardical Tokens these referrals earn, or your referred Localvantia and Rewardical ECA merchants dish out you earn one Rewardical to use on things like Bitcoin, Gift Certificates, VP, and T-Credits. As of yesterday you can even earn PSA, PRM, or CSA by changing in your Rewardicals. All of these mean potential cash earnings to you as well as many more RT.

If you refer the buyer and the seller on a transaction you can earn twice on the same sale. As your referrals get more into Rewardical they will get gift certificates, learn about SFI, play Eager Zebra Games and some will even add ECA stores and Localvantia shops as well. This let’s your RT income grow exponentially and virally.

Currently, you can pre-register and sign up LocalVantia Merchants.

You can also sign up Rewardicals users, and in a very short time there will be a referral link and marketing aides to refer Rewardical ECA.

The current number of ECA and Localvantia merchants ins nearing 200 destinations for savings with thousands more pre-registered or waiting for approval including my own Rewardical ECA which will be added sometime this week, specializing in social media marketing, blog hosting and automation, and e-learning.

Ecommerce store can join Rewardicals and offer RT to their shoppers to increase cart totals and repeat business or customer loyalty.

I hope this helps you make sense of the opportunity before you, if you have questions contact me via team mail, SFI Chat, or by e-mail at (Your e-mail).

Thanks for all of your hard work, Log in at www.sfimg.com and read the latest news and updates today.

Andy Zeus Anderson
66x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 10 months ago

Andy: I think this is a great email to send out to your team,[b] especially inactive team members[/b] that you are trying to get back into the "fold," so to speak, and I am definitely going to steal this and use to send to my team, too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us on the forum. Take care, Shelley Leepper
Andy:
I think this is a great email to send out to your team, especially inactive team members that you are trying to get back into the "fold," so to speak, and I am definitely going to steal this and use to send to my team, too.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us on the forum.
Take care,
Shelley Leepper

Posted 10 months ago

thank you for this beautiful post. I also sent similar email to my new 38 CSAs which I got them from CSA Exchange pool.
thank you for this beautiful post. I also sent similar email to my new 38 CSAs which I got them from CSA Exchange pool.
4x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

E365 Champion

Liked by Marilyn C.

Posted 10 months ago

Very nice post Andy, I have also just sent it to my team members. Very encouraging development from SFI. Thanks
Very nice post Andy, I have also just sent it to my team members. Very encouraging development from SFI. Thanks
33x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

I have missed this Forum post until I got the email message from Gery a few minutes ago. This is a great awesome post and thank you for sharing Andy Zeus Anderson. I will make use of this post to share it with my team, so they also will get informed and learn about the Understanding of the Rewardicals Opportunity! Once again, thank you Andy. Cheers Orsine Emid
I have missed this Forum post until I got the email message from Gery a few minutes ago.
This is a great awesome post and thank you for sharing Andy Zeus Anderson.
I will make use of this post to share it with my team, so they also will get informed and learn about the Understanding of the Rewardicals Opportunity!

Once again, thank you Andy.

Cheers
Orsine Emid
20x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Posted 10 months ago

Thank you Andy, Great Mail. I'm going to share this with all of my team and hope will be helpful. Thanks again Andy
Thank you Andy, Great Mail.
I'm going to share this with all of my team and hope will be helpful.
Thanks again Andy
Ljubica J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Andy, Thanks for supported knowledge, and the same grateful appreciation goes out to the for details regarding the new changes. There is enough after the fact; due to the immediacy of these changes, trying to sell these modifications overall. What is confusing is the affects may be so diversely spread among us we have not really considered. Yes, I'm sure some panicked when it was realized there were no longer any gotclicks links, the spin for PSA's no longer existing at PriceBenders auctions, personalized invites which included the name of the affiliate posting that invites, and things of that nature. We all who are active affiliates recognized these affected areas resulting from the changes. Let's move away from selling the changes over to our teams, and focus more on the most effective ways to promote the business now that we all are aware they're going to be in force. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Andy,
Thanks for supported knowledge, and the same grateful appreciation goes out to the for details regarding the new changes.
There is enough after the fact; due to the immediacy of these changes, trying to sell these modifications overall.

What is confusing is the affects may be so diversely spread among us we have not really considered. Yes, I'm sure some panicked when it was realized there were no longer any gotclicks links, the spin for PSA's no longer existing at PriceBenders auctions, personalized invites which included the name of the affiliate posting that invites, and things of that nature.

We all who are active affiliates recognized these affected areas resulting from the changes. Let's move away from selling the changes over to our teams, and focus more on the most effective ways to promote the business now that we all are aware they're going to be in force.

Thanks for sharing!
Alvin J.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Thank you Andrew for all your helpful information at this time am waiting to connect with Local Vantia Merchants or Rewardicals to see what is available. Hope we can all figure this out. So we can more forward and learn what\ is needed. All the best Andrew for all your team. Donna
Thank you Andrew for all your helpful information at this time am waiting to connect with Local Vantia Merchants
or Rewardicals to see what is available. Hope we can all figure this out. So we can more forward and learn what\
is needed. All the best Andrew for all your team.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Andy, Really nice collection of what we do know about the emerging Rewardical opportunity. Still a lot of pieces to move into place yet for complete implementation, but we can sure use good information about how to move forward while we are learning the basics. Appreciate your effort putting this together, your group is fortunate to have you. Jim Leffew
Andy,

Really nice collection of what we do know about the emerging Rewardical opportunity.
Still a lot of pieces to move into place yet for complete implementation, but we can sure use good information about how to move forward while we are learning the basics. Appreciate your effort putting this together, your group is fortunate to have you.

Jim Leffew
5x SUPPORT
Jim L.

United States

Posted 10 months ago

Hi [i]Andy,[/i] I also think that this a great good email ...post!with nicely floating informative Tips & ideas...as we can here some are trying to steel.:smile:while some others are going to use it and share it! :blush:maybe me to going to use it if you don't mind! so thanks again Andrew! [i]Indrajith Rambukwella.[/i]
Hi Andy,

I also think that this a great good email ...post!with nicely floating informative Tips & ideas...as we can here some are trying to steel.
while some others are going to use it and share it!
maybe me to going to use it if you don't mind!

so thanks again Andrew!

Indrajith Rambukwella.
12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago 1 Reply

Great post, Andy. We are going to share it with our downline workers. However, I hope all who read it understand the link you recommend is incorrect. You write easyreards247.com but you left the "w" out. It should read "[url=http://www.easyrewards247.com]easyrewards247.com[/url]"! All our best and keep the tips coming. You're the best! :alien:
Great post, Andy. We are going to share it with our downline workers.

However, I hope all who read it understand the link you recommend is incorrect. You write easyreards247.com but you left the "w" out. It should read "easyrewards247.com"!

All our best and keep the tips coming. You're the best!
SUPPORT
Tom and Diana W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago More by Andrew A. 1 Reply

[quote=1340124]Great post, Andy. We are going to share it with our downline workers. However, I hope all who read it understand the link you recommend is incorrect. You write easyreards247.com but you left the "w" out. It should read "[url=http://www.easyrewards247.com]easyrewards247.com[/url]"! All our best and keep the tips coming. You're the best! :alien:[/quote] Ouch that is a bugger of a typo. Thanks for pointing it out. Andy
Tom and Diana W. posted:
Great post, Andy. We are going to share it with our downline workers.

However, I hope all who read it understand the link you recommend is incorrect. You write easyreards247.com but you left the "w" out. It should read "easyrewards247.com"!

All our best and keep the tips coming. You're the best!

Ouch that is a bugger of a typo. Thanks for pointing it out.

Andy
66x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

| Edit settings