Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

MRP Exchange for Rewardicals

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Mr Gery, thanks for the developments about Rewardicals. But since Rewardicals is replacing MRP, can there be a window for all affiliates to quickly exchange their MRP for rewardical. Thanks
Hello Mr Gery, thanks for the developments about Rewardicals. But since Rewardicals is replacing MRP, can there be a window for all affiliates to quickly exchange their MRP for rewardical. Thanks
32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Lawal S -Simply purchase something with your MRPs. During the checkout you'll see the number of MRPs you need for purchase. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. (I believe the MRPs will be accepted for 11-12 months forward.) Bruce Harper
Lawal S -Simply purchase something with your MRPs. During the checkout you'll see the number of MRPs you need for purchase.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. (I believe the MRPs will be accepted for 11-12 months forward.)
Bruce Harper
12x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I agree with you Lawal. Since the Rewardicals are replacing MRP's I would also like to just exchange them as soon as possible. But will the Rewardicals be added to rewardical.com or will they be listed on TC like the MRP's??
I agree with you Lawal. Since the Rewardicals are replacing MRP's I would also like to just exchange them as soon as possible. But will the Rewardicals be added to rewardical.com or will they be listed on TC like the MRP's??
Dennis V.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Is this really a way forward for affiliates? Based on my little analysis of MRP and RT, one can purchase 1 Tcredit with 150 MRP that comes with 102 VP and 10RT. Now with 300 RT you can not buy 100 VP.
Is this really a way forward for affiliates? Based on my little analysis of MRP and RT, one can purchase 1 Tcredit with 150 MRP that comes with 102 VP and 10RT. Now with 300 RT you can not buy 100 VP.
ADAMU S.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago More by RAKESH KUMAR G. 1 Reply

Hello Mr. Lawal S, Happy to share my knowledge that the life of MRPs, to use at Triple Clicks, for different products, has since been allowed of one year, from the date of modification to the Policy in this behalf. As such, one can use the MRPs, at one's conveyance within the time period of one year, after that, would be treated lapsed.
Hello Mr. Lawal S,

Happy to share my knowledge that the life of MRPs, to use at Triple Clicks, for different products, has since been allowed of one year, from the date of modification to the Policy in this behalf. As such, one can use the MRPs, at one's conveyance within the time period of one year, after that, would be treated lapsed.
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1339778]Is this really a way forward for affiliates? Based on my little analysis of MRP and RT, one can purchase 1 Tcredit with 150 MRP that comes with 102 VP and 10RT. Now with 300 RT you can not buy 100 VP. [/quote] A way forward? ABSOLUTELY! YES! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Please, folks, you've got to get away from this "MRP=TCredit=102 VP=EA , done!" thinking. It was never designed for that purpose and, worse, it keeps you restrained to the small picture instead of the big picture (where all the money and financial freedom is)! Let's look at just SOME of the powerful benefits we've just put in place for you: Previous limit on earning VersaPoints bidding at Pricebenders: 1000 Now: NO LIMIT Previous limit on earning VersaPoints playing Eager Zebra games: 500 Now: NO LIMIT Max VP you could directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid before: 1 Max VP you can now directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid: 3.3 Max VP you could directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra before: 1 Max VP you can now directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra: 3.3 You earned MRP when your PRMs and PSAs earned MRP: No You earn Rewardicals whenever your PRMs and PSAs earn Rewardicals: YES (you earn 1 for every 10 they earn). Number of stores you could earn MPR at: 1 Number of stores you can earn Rewardicals at now: Nearly 200 (THOUSANDS soon) Number of products you could earn MPR on: ~1000 Number of products you can earn Rewardicals on now: ~200,000 (MILLIONS soon) Number of stores you could redeem MPR at: 1 Number of stores you can redeem Rewardicals at: 1 (but hundreds or more on the way) Could earn MRP buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): No Can earn Rewardical buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): YES MRP expires after one year: YES Rewardicals expiration: NONE. No expiration currently [i]And maybe the biggest one of all...[/i] Every Rewardical dished out by Rewardical ECAs and Localvantia merchants puts money into the Executive Pool, even when no VP is taken out, which will grow share values and can increase commissions for every affiliate! All we have to do is work together to attract and build a great network of sellers in our powerful win/win network represented in the Rewardical.com and Localvantia.com search engines.
ADAMU S. posted:

A way forward? ABSOLUTELY! YES! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Please, folks, you've got to get away from this "MRP=TCredit=102 VP=EA , done!" thinking. It was never designed for that purpose and, worse, it keeps you restrained to the small picture instead of the big picture (where all the money and financial freedom is)!

Let's look at just SOME of the powerful benefits we've just put in place for you:

Previous limit on earning VersaPoints bidding at Pricebenders: 1000
Now: NO LIMIT

Previous limit on earning VersaPoints playing Eager Zebra games: 500
Now: NO LIMIT

Max VP you could directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid before: 1
Max VP you can now directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid: 3.3

Max VP you could directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra before: 1
Max VP you can now directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra: 3.3

You earned MRP when your PRMs and PSAs earned MRP: No
You earn Rewardicals whenever your PRMs and PSAs earn Rewardicals: YES (you earn 1 for every 10 they earn).

Number of stores you could earn MPR at: 1
Number of stores you can earn Rewardicals at now: Nearly 200 (THOUSANDS soon)

Number of products you could earn MPR on: ~1000
Number of products you can earn Rewardicals on now: ~200,000 (MILLIONS soon)

Number of stores you could redeem MPR at: 1
Number of stores you can redeem Rewardicals at: 1 (but hundreds or more on the way)

Could earn MRP buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): No
Can earn Rewardical buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): YES

MRP expires after one year: YES
Rewardicals expiration: NONE. No expiration currently

And maybe the biggest one of all...

Every Rewardical dished out by Rewardical ECAs and Localvantia merchants puts money into the Executive Pool, even when no VP is taken out, which will grow share values and can increase commissions for every affiliate! All we have to do is work together to attract and build a great network of sellers in our powerful win/win network represented in the Rewardical.com and Localvantia.com search engines.
Gery

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you Gery you're with us in these difficult moments and weekends
Thank you Gery you're with us in these difficult moments and weekends
2x SUPPORT
Darko S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you Gery, It all keeps getting just a little clearer each day. Looks like it's time to dive into the Rewardical Pool... Jim Leffew
Thank you Gery,

It all keeps getting just a little clearer each day.

Looks like it's time to dive into the Rewardical Pool...

Jim Leffew
5x SUPPORT
Jim L.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you LAWAL For you questions with our new rewardicals replacing our MRP and the connection working so we can review what is available in rewardicals. Donna
Thank you LAWAL For you questions with our new rewardicals replacing our MRP and the connection working
so we can review what is available in rewardicals.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Daniel C.

Hello Lawal, my fellow SFI Affiliates, and Gery. As a reflexive person that I'm, I didn't enter into the discussion about these changes of the MRP for Rewardicals because I wanted to make myself a better idea of what these changes are about. I'm a patient person and in my relatively short time on business, I've got to learn that information is key to success. So I took my time, to read what others are saying, to see how it works... and seriously, it was very few time since the change but we have to admit that it is a very smart move from Mr. Gery and his team. Maybe what happens, and please no one gets offended here because is not my intention, is that some of our fellow Affiliates instead of interacting are reacting. The problem is not MRP or Rewardicals, the problem is between their ears because as human beings we all are, we like to get comfy and changes might scare us. While this might be natural, at the end we all are, besides of human beings, business-focused people, so instead of falling into "F.E.A.R." (False Evidence Appearing Real) open your minds to the Real and Huge opportunity that represents for us all the Rewardicals, this is an expansion for our businesses and will lead to more income for us if we take the chance and understood the big picture. Before we could earn from online sources only, now we can earn from online and offline sources! I am of the opinion that Mr. Gery just lets it very clear with his post, up here on this thread, there you have a good number of reasons why this change is for the better. And of course, be certain that when Mr. Gery and his staff came with this changes they were having us, SFI Affiliates, on their mind too, so we will have more and better chances to grow our business and incomes. If Mr. Gery would not have their Affiliates always in mind when improves were applied to SFI, this company would not be successful in business for almost two decades, that's almost 20 years! A few days ago, in my blog, I was speaking of this on a post. How many internet businesses fail for not knowing how to adapt to the changes that the current time demands and how good Mr. Gery Carson reads this kind of stuff, (to Gery: this is not free respect, you have earned it with your hard work, dedication and guidance over the years), reason because there are Affiliates that have been with SFI for more than 15 years and thousands of people all around the world join SFI every day. So, my friends, embrace the changes and use it for your own benefit. Show your team members how great are the Rewardicals, all the ways they can obtain it and everything they can earn with them. Spread the world, Rewardicals will go viral and this will be great for us all! Let's get to work to make it happen. Have a great day, Daniel ([i]Repaired 2 typos - moderator[/i])
Hello Lawal, my fellow SFI Affiliates, and Gery.

As a reflexive person that I'm, I didn't enter into the discussion about these changes of the MRP for Rewardicals because I wanted to make myself a better idea of what these changes are about. I'm a patient person and in my relatively short time on business, I've got to learn that information is key to success. So I took my time, to read what others are saying, to see how it works... and seriously, it was very few time since the change but we have to admit that it is a very smart move from Mr. Gery and his team.

Maybe what happens, and please no one gets offended here because is not my intention, is that some of our fellow Affiliates instead of interacting are reacting. The problem is not MRP or Rewardicals, the problem is between their ears because as human beings we all are, we like to get comfy and changes might scare us.

While this might be natural, at the end we all are, besides of human beings, business-focused people, so instead of falling into "F.E.A.R." (False Evidence Appearing Real) open your minds to the Real and Huge opportunity that represents for us all the Rewardicals, this is an expansion for our businesses and will lead to more income for us if we take the chance and understood the big picture. Before we could earn from online sources only, now we can earn from online and offline sources!

I am of the opinion that Mr. Gery just lets it very clear with his post, up here on this thread, there you have a good number of reasons why this change is for the better. And of course, be certain that when Mr. Gery and his staff came with this changes they were having us, SFI Affiliates, on their mind too, so we will have more and better chances to grow our business and incomes. If Mr. Gery would not have their Affiliates always in mind when improves were applied to SFI, this company would not be successful in business for almost two decades, that's almost 20 years!

A few days ago, in my blog, I was speaking of this on a post. How many internet businesses fail for not knowing how to adapt to the changes that the current time demands and how good Mr. Gery Carson reads this kind of stuff, (to Gery: this is not free respect, you have earned it with your hard work, dedication and guidance over the years), reason because there are Affiliates that have been with SFI for more than 15 years and thousands of people all around the world join SFI every day.

So, my friends, embrace the changes and use it for your own benefit. Show your team members how great are the Rewardicals, all the ways they can obtain it and everything they can earn with them. Spread the world, Rewardicals will go viral and this will be great for us all! Let's get to work to make it happen.

Have a great day,

Daniel

(Repaired 2 typos - moderator)
14x SUPPORT
Daniel C.

Spain

E365 Runner Up

contains great tip

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago 1 Reply

Lawal S, Hi! A great big THANKS for your question for if you hadn't asked it we would probably not have received Gery's GREAT summary today of the benefits of RTs. I've been using the phrase "this is HUGE" now for several months - for ever time Gery introduces a new innovation - as I begin to see the potential of each. Well this one has not "HUGE SQUARED" but "EXPONENTIALLY HUGE!!!" I am SO EXCIITED! How am I responding? I am going to do this: - 1. Totally revamp my ECA store to get it accepted at the new Rewardical ECA website with some great products and services. This is going to take a lot of work because I hadn't really done anything with my old ECA store (It had been in the 'too hard' basket). 2. My new ECA store will also have a 'shop front' - that means it can also be a Localvantia Merchant - my aim is to sell locally and 'on-line'. My experience with being a Localvantia Merchant will be very useful in getting other local businesses I have preregistered signed up (and new ones too). For instance I will be able to show them what I have done. 3. Concurrently with this I will be putting time into recruiting local PSAs and PRMs. This is something I haven't had much success at in the past - mainly because I can't show them the "dollars in my bank account" but only the potential. That is why I have been recruiting PSAs and PRMs online, using existing SFI and ECA products. But now, Localvantia and Rewardicals changes all that - one will feed the other. 4. And as I get these things going I will be offering my team some great assistance for free or for as cheaply as I can. Why? Because one of the things that has kept me in SFI for over four years is that through SFI I can offer a future for a person (family) with nothing, anywhere in the world, if they want to go to work. I want to "crack this kernel" and be able to show someone "YES, you can do it and THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT." It will give me great pleasure to be instrumental in improving the livelihoods of another family. 5. I've always been prepared and happy to invest what I can in SFI - up to $500.00 per month (which is still less than I was spending previously in a 'bricks and mortar' business). But I've never been able to come anywhere close to that. I'm on an extremely tight budget - for most months I have only invested about $60.00 and sometimes a lot less (my highest investment in one month has only been about $180.00). But for me to "go to the next" level in SFI I can see I need to get myself into a position where I can invest more - I need the infrastructure if I really want to expand my SFI business AND help my team. It will still be less than $500.00 per month though. So I have a lot of work to do working out what to do and putting all this into place. 6. I 'sacrifice' heaps to do this, so I can invest in my SFI business - But REALLY it is not a sacrifice - I love doing it - because I see the potential. So I keep my personal expenses to an absolute minimum each day and I put those cents into my SFI business - that is how I can be BTL each month. And this attitude has allowed me to recently acquire some new assets to help me grow my SFI business, to be able to 'work it anywhere' and be able to provide the sort of products and services I want to. Hence I made the decision to replace my old iMac computer that died 6 months ago with a new iMac and my budget smartphone which was on it's last legs with a new iPhone X - Yes, this to set me up for the next 6 years in SFI. I could justify the expense because it will set me up to take advantage of the exponential growth potential in SFI. In the six months or so it took me to do this I "made do" with my cheap smartphone and I used the local libraries' free Wi-Fi and internet computers as much as possible. And note, during all that time, I never missed a day in working my SFI business. And I want to be as PROFESSIONAL as possible in this. I don't mind the learning and hard work - it will be worth it. I don't mind starting again - it will be worth it. Gery, I'm your man. I'm with you all the way. I just wish I was a better SFI affiliate and making more for SFI - but that doesn't matter - each day I hope to get better. That's MY PLAN - a small part of THE PLAN. WOW! Where will I be by the end of the year? Let's go. Let's make it happen.
Lawal S, Hi!

A great big THANKS for your question for if you hadn't asked it we would probably not have received Gery's GREAT summary today of the benefits of RTs.

I've been using the phrase "this is HUGE" now for several months - for ever time Gery introduces a new innovation - as I begin to see the potential of each. Well this one has not "HUGE SQUARED" but "EXPONENTIALLY HUGE!!!"

I am SO EXCIITED! How am I responding? I am going to do this: -

1. Totally revamp my ECA store to get it accepted at the new Rewardical ECA website with some great products and services. This is going to take a lot of work because I hadn't really done anything with my old ECA store (It had been in the 'too hard' basket).

2. My new ECA store will also have a 'shop front' - that means it can also be a Localvantia Merchant - my aim is to sell locally and 'on-line'. My experience with being a Localvantia Merchant will be very useful in getting other local businesses I have preregistered signed up (and new ones too). For instance I will be able to show them what I have done.

3. Concurrently with this I will be putting time into recruiting local PSAs and PRMs. This is something I haven't had much success at in the past - mainly because I can't show them the "dollars in my bank account" but only the potential. That is why I have been recruiting PSAs and PRMs online, using existing SFI and ECA products. But now, Localvantia and Rewardicals changes all that - one will feed the other.

4. And as I get these things going I will be offering my team some great assistance for free or for as cheaply as I can. Why? Because one of the things that has kept me in SFI for over four years is that through SFI I can offer a future for a person (family) with nothing, anywhere in the world, if they want to go to work. I want to "crack this kernel" and be able to show someone "YES, you can do it and THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT." It will give me great pleasure to be instrumental in improving the livelihoods of another family.

5. I've always been prepared and happy to invest what I can in SFI - up to $500.00 per month (which is still less than I was spending previously in a 'bricks and mortar' business). But I've never been able to come anywhere close to that. I'm on an extremely tight budget - for most months I have only invested about $60.00 and sometimes a lot less (my highest investment in one month has only been about $180.00). But for me to "go to the next" level in SFI I can see I need to get myself into a position where I can invest more - I need the infrastructure if I really want to expand my SFI business AND help my team. It will still be less than $500.00 per month though. So I have a lot of work to do working out what to do and putting all this into place.

6. I 'sacrifice' heaps to do this, so I can invest in my SFI business - But REALLY it is not a sacrifice - I love doing it - because I see the potential. So I keep my personal expenses to an absolute minimum each day and I put those cents into my SFI business - that is how I can be BTL each month. And this attitude has allowed me to recently acquire some new assets to help me grow my SFI business, to be able to 'work it anywhere' and be able to provide the sort of products and services I want to. Hence I made the decision to replace my old iMac computer that died 6 months ago with a new iMac and my budget smartphone which was on it's last legs with a new iPhone X - Yes, this to set me up for the next 6 years in SFI. I could justify the expense because it will set me up to take advantage of the exponential growth potential in SFI. In the six months or so it took me to do this I "made do" with my cheap smartphone and I used the local libraries' free Wi-Fi and internet computers as much as possible. And note, during all that time, I never missed a day in working my SFI business.

And I want to be as PROFESSIONAL as possible in this. I don't mind the learning and hard work - it will be worth it. I don't mind starting again - it will be worth it. Gery, I'm your man. I'm with you all the way. I just wish I was a better SFI affiliate and making more for SFI - but that doesn't matter - each day I hope to get better. That's MY PLAN - a small part of THE PLAN.

WOW! Where will I be by the end of the year? Let's go. Let's make it happen.
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by PRADEEP S. 2 Replies

Gery Sir, Earlier we could purchased 102 VP (SVP) with 150 MRP which had very helpful to maintain our BTL or above rank. Is it same when we convert Rewardicals to VP? Means to say that we will get SVP or AVP?? If we will not able to get SVP from Rewardicals then it is very bad move for all SFI affiliates.
Gery Sir,
Earlier we could purchased 102 VP (SVP) with 150 MRP which had very helpful to maintain our BTL or above rank.

Is it same when we convert Rewardicals to VP? Means to say that we will get SVP or AVP??

If we will not able to get SVP from Rewardicals then it is very bad move for all SFI affiliates.
5x SUPPORT
PRADEEP S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings