Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Training a local team is working!!!

Posted 5 months ago More by Marlene O. 1 Reply

I am in Durban. I really would love to open an office from my home. Please give me some pointers.
I am in Durban. I really would love to open an office from my home. Please give me some pointers.

4x SUPPORT
Marlene O.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Sanchia A.

[quote=1333342]I am in Durban. I really would love to open an office from my home. Please give me some pointers. [/quote] Hi Mrlene I am still working on trail and error for I only started doing this a few weeks ago. It is simple -Just use what you have to start with. Ask your Locals to bring own laptop if they can or Smartphone - I have uncapped internet and landline so I give Free Wifi to my trainees [u]or[/u] you could ask them to bring own internet dongle or have data on Smartphone. [b]They must join SFI under you before they come for 1-1 training.[/b] I use these Training link as my Guide: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining]Getting Started With Your SFI Business[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/]Training[/url] On the first day they come I help them understand what we do by showing them what I do. [b]Please do not show them your scoreboard tab because of our policy.[/b] Just explain everyone earns different amounts for it depends what each do everyday. Show them how to turn tabs green and how to use the info from the tabs to blog about etc. Then I assist them with the To-do list, white listing, setting up Welcome Letters etc.... Second day they come for training we create blogs and assist them with the gateway links, marketing aids and methods. I help them set up a blog using our[url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome] SFI Internet Income Course[/url] and also add them as advertisers on my Facebook pages etc. From 3rd day I just show them my tips and tricks I have learned so far in SFI and Marketing. Supporting and assisting where they need help while they continue reading, learning and applying. We are going to make YouTube videos soon that will be linked to a Co-op for my down line and more.... Once they completed all Launchpad lessons and To-do list they should almost be EA's. I reward them 10 T-credits and then I reassign them under each other in my South Africa line. I explain to them that I will still train and assist them filling my line up to the 6 generation - I will now help each of them get 5 active PSA's and help them train them creating duplication in my down line and working with them. My main focus is creating a strong group of EA's so we can take our town by storm Pre-registering and inviting businesses for our Localvantia program. Now you can go and use the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PopUp/EarningsCalculator?referrer=search]Earnings Calculator[/url] to calculate 1 line. If you enter 1 in the first line and 5 in the second and click continue you will see the fantastic earnings you can earn. With 1 line building it brick by brick and making it strong you and your down line will earn a fantastic income. If your down line makes money you will make money. The more local businesses joins Localvantia the more will become Rewardical ECA's the more we all can earn. I am also planing Fun days like trips where I show them how you can still do SFI while shopping and doing everyday life. Also I am finding out what they can do or love to do using that we can perhaps make extra money on the side like for example baking cookies adding a Rewardical x-card attached to the packaging and go sell it at a Fair or calling businesses taking orders etc. It might work - you will never know unless you try.
Marlene O. posted:

Hi Mrlene I am still working on trail and error for I only started doing this a few weeks ago.

It is simple -Just use what you have to start with.

Ask your Locals to bring own laptop if they can or Smartphone - I have uncapped internet and landline so I give Free Wifi to my trainees or you could ask them to bring own internet dongle or have data on Smartphone.

They must join SFI under you before they come for 1-1 training.
I use these Training link as my Guide:
Getting Started With Your SFI Business
Training

On the first day they come I help them understand what we do by showing them what I do.
Please do not show them your scoreboard tab because of our policy. Just explain everyone earns different amounts for it depends what each do everyday.
Show them how to turn tabs green and how to use the info from the tabs to blog about etc.
Then I assist them with the To-do list, white listing, setting up Welcome Letters etc....

Second day they come for training we create blogs and assist them with the gateway links, marketing aids and methods.
I help them set up a blog using our SFI Internet Income Course and also add them as advertisers on my Facebook pages etc.

From 3rd day I just show them my tips and tricks I have learned so far in SFI and Marketing. Supporting and assisting where they need help while they continue reading, learning and applying.

We are going to make YouTube videos soon that will be linked to a Co-op for my down line and more....

Once they completed all Launchpad lessons and To-do list they should almost be EA's. I reward them 10 T-credits and then I reassign them under each other in my South Africa line.

I explain to them that I will still train and assist them filling my line up to the 6 generation - I will now help each of them get 5 active PSA's and help them train them creating duplication in my down line and working with them.

My main focus is creating a strong group of EA's so we can take our town by storm Pre-registering and inviting businesses for our Localvantia program.

Now you can go and use the Earnings Calculator to calculate 1 line.

If you enter 1 in the first line and 5 in the second and click continue you will see the fantastic earnings you can earn.
With 1 line building it brick by brick and making it strong you and your down line will earn a fantastic income.

If your down line makes money you will make money.
The more local businesses joins Localvantia the more will become Rewardical ECA's the more we all can earn.

I am also planing Fun days like trips where I show them how you can still do SFI while shopping and doing everyday life.

Also I am finding out what they can do or love to do using that we can perhaps make extra money on the side like for example baking cookies adding a Rewardical x-card attached to the packaging and go sell it at a Fair or calling businesses taking orders etc.

It might work - you will never know unless you try.

SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Liked by Gyanendra P.

Posted 5 months ago More by Valerie K.

:smiley: Sanchia Ackerman and Delia Broodryk are two amazing women who make team work so much fun.:smiley:
Sanchia Ackerman and Delia Broodryk are two amazing women who make team work so much fun.
Valerie K.

South Africa

Posted 5 months ago More by Annalien P. 1 Reply

Hallo again Sanchia I've read your reply about how you do it. I think you are on the right track and the way you approach it is spot on. There is one thing I would like to ask - if they use your wi-fi, will all of you not have the same IP address ? I am not so clued up about these things so if there is a way to get around that rule I hope you will share with us. The reason why I am asking this is because my son was on my team. He dropped by every day and used my wi-fi to work his SFI. After about 3 months I was notified it is not allowed for my down line to have the same IP address as me. He stopped working because he could not afford to get his own wi-fi.
Hallo again Sanchia

I've read your reply about how you do it. I think you are on the right track and the way you approach it is spot on.

There is one thing I would like to ask - if they use your wi-fi, will all of you not have the same IP address ? I am not so clued up about these things so if there is a way to get around that rule I hope you will share with us.

The reason why I am asking this is because my son was on my team. He dropped by every day and used my wi-fi to work his SFI. After about 3 months I was notified it is not allowed for my down line to have the same IP address as me. He stopped working because he could not afford to get his own wi-fi.

7x SUPPORT
Annalien P.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Gyanendra P.

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Sanchia A.

[quote=1334267]Hallo again Sanchia I've read your reply about how you do it. I think you are on the right track and the way you approach it is spot on. There is one thing I would like to ask - if they use your wi-fi, will all of you not have the same IP address ? I am not so clued up about these things so if there is a way to get around that rule I hope you will share with us. The reason why I am asking this is because my son was on my team. He dropped by every day and used my wi-fi to work his SFI. After about 3 months I was notified it is not allowed for my down line to have the same IP address as me. He stopped working because he could not afford to get his own wi-fi. [/quote] Yes this is what support said. So I did contact support and asked permission to do this 1-1 training. The team I am training signed up before they come to my home office and are not here everyday and working from there home most of the time. I do training for those that come for training Monday - Thursdays from 10 - 14:00. That way they are not using my home WiFI everyday or all the time and SFI are able to see that they are not living with me for they do SFI at there homes mostly. Remember the training is to help them understand how we work and showing them how to start. After they learned everything or enough they can work wherever. Some of my team members come with there tabs already turned green - just asking training about PB and EZ for example or something they did not understand. Hence training can be done with your WiFi as long as they also do the rest at there homes mostly. Plus I re-assigned them under each other that way they are better distributed and still in my team.
Annalien P. posted:
Hallo again Sanchia

I've read your reply about how you do it. I think you are on the right track and the way you approach it is spot on.

There is one thing I would like to ask - if they use your wi-fi, will all of you not have the same IP address ? I am not so clued up about these things so if there is a way to get around that rule I hope you will share with us.

The reason why I am asking this is because my son was on my team. He dropped by every day and used my wi-fi to work his SFI. After about 3 months I was notified it is not allowed for my down line to have the same IP address as me. He stopped working because he could not afford to get his own wi-fi.

Yes this is what support said.
So I did contact support and asked permission to do this 1-1 training.
The team I am training signed up before they come to my home office and are not here everyday and working from there home most of the time.

I do training for those that come for training Monday - Thursdays from 10 - 14:00.
That way they are not using my home WiFI everyday or all the time and SFI are able to see that they are not living with me for they do SFI at there homes mostly.

Remember the training is to help them understand how we work and showing them how to start.
After they learned everything or enough they can work wherever.

Some of my team members come with there tabs already turned green - just asking training about PB and EZ for example or something they did not understand.

Hence training can be done with your WiFi as long as they also do the rest at there homes mostly.
Plus I re-assigned them under each other that way they are better distributed and still in my team.
SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Liked by Gyanendra P.

Posted 5 months ago

This is excellent Sanchia and I’m proud of and I’m supporting you from this end. Thank u for motivating us really. Keep it up and we’ll done
This is excellent Sanchia and I’m proud of and I’m supporting you from this end. Thank u for motivating us really. Keep it up and we’ll done
CONSTANCE S.

South Africa

Liked by Gyanendra P.

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Look I wish you are with me I am. convinced I would help and build other southafricans have a successful sfi business are you staying in Capetown I was going to say go to builders in steenburg and ask for zama I'm a general worker there I want to build a sfi office and challenge the world in sfi I am lacking resources if you cant I'll understand but a job great done keep up the great work but id like to work with you in sfi I think you can be a great partner for me we can put southafrica no1 in all departments of sfi and tripleclicks I can't do it all alone there has to be other drivers like formula1 to win the constructors championship
Look I wish you are with me I am. convinced I would help and build other southafricans have a successful sfi business are you staying in Capetown I was going to say go to builders in steenburg and ask for zama I'm a general worker there I want to build a sfi office and challenge the world in sfi I am lacking resources if you cant I'll understand but a job great done keep up the great work but id like to work with you in sfi I think you can be a great partner for me we can put southafrica no1 in all departments of sfi and tripleclicks I can't do it all alone there has to be other drivers like formula1 to win the constructors championship
2x SUPPORT
Zamxolo zama n.

South Africa

Posted 5 months ago More by Sanchia A.

[quote=1338781]Look I wish you are with me I am. convinced I would help and build other southafricans have a successful sfi business are you staying in Capetown I was going to say go to builders in steenburg and ask for zama I'm a general worker there I want to build a sfi office and challenge the world in sfi I am lacking resources if you cant I'll understand but a job great done keep up the great work but id like to work with you in sfi I think you can be a great partner for me we can put southafrica no1 in all departments of sfi and tripleclicks I can't do it all alone there has to be other drivers like formula1 to win the constructors championship[/quote] Thank you for your reply. I live in Springs that is in the East Rand of Gauteng. Remember you can use what you have already just be creative and get your solution. [img]https://i.imgur.com/pJLk2aP.jpg[/img]
Zamxolo zama n. posted:

Thank you for your reply. I live in Springs that is in the East Rand of Gauteng.
Remember you can use what you have already just be creative and get your solution.

SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

Liked by Gyanendra P.

Posted 5 months ago

This is a great approach to building this business! I will follow your example. Thank you for sharing.
This is a great approach to building this business! I will follow your example. Thank you for sharing.
Thabo R.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings